holidaying after the HSC (1 Viewer)

meechfan

live.laugh.love
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys!

If there was possibly one place u could choose for a holiday after the HSC? where would it be?

I very much prefer to go to Asia, since my grandparents are from there and my parents were originally migrants from that continent... If I was in Asia the first place I'd mark as my holiday destination... would be the Philippines. As crazy as that sounds... it's not exactly a tourist destination but it's hot and it's a poor country, I know but my family is there.... I miss you all!

Miffstaa

HSC
I'm back-packing/ holidaying to the UK, then through Western Europe, the Dinaric Alps and settling in the Balkans :)

and if i could go anywhere those are the places i would see.

before the hsc, my parents gave me an ultimatum of going to schoolies or overseas...definitely chose the better option :)

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
meechfan said:
Hey guys!

If there was possibly one place u could choose for a holiday after the HSC? where would it be?

I very much prefer to go to Asia, since my grandparents are from there and my parents were originally migrants from that continent... If I was in Asia the first place I'd mark as my holiday destination... would be the Philippines. As crazy as that sounds... it's not exactly a tourist destination but it's hot and it's a poor country, I know but my family is there.... I miss you all!
I wanna go to the philippines too (thats where my mum was born/grew up, despite not actually being filipino). Maybe at the end of next year

Im going to america/hawaii, although I would have rathered go to Europe (but it is wayy to expensive)

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
Sigh, AUD:HKD used to be 1:7 now its 1:5, I should have brought some earlier.

*o*

HSC
i just want to be somewhere relaxing with my friends, oh wait i will be next week when i go away!!!!:hammer:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Would probably want to do a working holiday. One year UK, one year USA.

But, as the uni courses I'm going for are non-deferable... guess I'll just have to wait.

As for real holidays, I've got a week at the south coast, and then a week on a south pacific cruise.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
RUSSIA.
i'm going to uni straight away though, so i'll have to wait awhile.

danz90

HSC
I've always wanted to go to Japan.. but I doubt there'll be anyone who wants to go with me.

I'm probably going to Melb in january for the Australian Open.
Probably gonna go somewhere along NSW Coast for an Xmas holiday with cousins and stuff.

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
wanted to go to europe. no money tho. and need to work
doing a bit of melbourne/gold coast/snow next year
and possibly south africa as well, thats where all my family is
and AUD:ZAR is still 1:7, so that helps with my shopping

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
danz90 said:
I've always wanted to go to Japan.. but I doubt there'll be anyone who wants to go with me.

I'm probably going to Melb in january for the Australian Open.
Probably gonna go somewhere along NSW Coast for an Xmas holiday with cousins and stuff.
I want to go to japan tooo

except the AUD is at an all time low with the yen, making it really exxy.

my brother went when the AUD was at twice its current value, and he thought that was expensive.

inter108

HSC
Cruise.

All the pacific islands such as New Caledonia.

Aus dollar looks good to me ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)