• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Aww Chubby I also graduated today feeling of reflection and what not but good to share it with friends. Thanks SiZmOs I don't know about looking forward to although some I sort of can't wait to test my knowledge but then again I can arr HSC.

H&A was quite good tonight good old Ric always gets fired up and aggressive when things don't go his way, kind of hot head like but its his character and that’s how we like it. Cassie and Macca really have put themselves in the situation so I don't have much sympathy for them. Sally saying she was disappointed with Cassie would probably hurt Cassie more then her hating her. Pretty stupid of Drew to dump Belle like that but I guess his affair will come out in the open soon enough. They are also setting it up for Matilda and Ric to get together especially after Matilda and Lucas kiss yesterday felt ‘different’ and now she is comforting Ric and hanging around him like she once did.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Oh i missed it tonight too. Thanks for the update Tash. You know, I think its illegal to fire someone from their job coz of personal reasons. And I think its really dumb that practically the whole town cares that Cassie cheated on Ric. I mean, so what? She's 17!! She's confused. 'sif they never did anything like that when they were younger. Not that I'm on her side or anything, coz I hate Cassie as much as the next person. But it seems like the writers have nothing else for Alf to do except be upset about something that has nothing to do with him. he doesn't really have storylines anymore. and YAY for mattie and Ric. I've said it before, but they really should have gotten together when he came back from the city and became good!Ric. but stupid writers bought stupid Cassie into the mix *growls*. lol.

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
yes i did cry...the song taller, stronger, btetter was being played as my whole grade walked in....very teary

congrats to u too kidadmin :)

tasha: i don't understand.....girl starting with C? who? .....Cassie??? whoops maybe i shouldn't have said that....LOL

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah i do feel a bit sorry for macca that hes been fired but you cant blame alf for firing him
im just telling you how i feel based on what you told me from above
yeah ric and cassie will hook up eventually but the age difference....could that be a factor?
but man id go for amanda over belle any day
lets see what happens tomorrow ay

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
yeah ric and cassie will hook up eventually but the age difference....could that be a factor?
huh? cassie and ric just broke up. and they're the same age.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Congrats Kid.@dmin and all the other yr 12s who graduated last night :D

Was is me or did Belle actually look better then usual last night?? And Amanda looked younger last night or maybe i was seeing things :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey guys, thanks for the update =)
ill probably need one for 2nite, but ill just check the board over the weekend to catch up haha.
thanks again guys. have a great weekend.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
kate_is_me said:
huh? cassie and ric just broke up. and they're the same age.
oops
i meant macca and cassie
oh i dunno anymore.....wasnt thinking straight last night when i typed that

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Macca is only like 22 or something, making him around 5yrs older then Cassie, and Jack is 5yrs older then Martha and they are married, so i guess age doesnt really matter in their case. As long as Macca and Cassie dont go get married, not that they can since Cassie is underage, everything will be fine :p

ane_st

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Oh, and we're not allowed to mention the girl on the show starting with C because ane_st doesnt like her, lol

lol i really dont... And i graduated yesterday to.. it was sad...

*hopeful*

HSC
hahaha "michael" i forgot what maccas real name was until sally said it yesty
i felt sorry for belle as well, i think im starting to like her....

argh mattie n ric, i want mattie n lucas...

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahah a couple of weeks ago i thought belle was actually hot when she wore a yellow top and denim skirt
*drools*
2 hrs and 15 mins to go till it starts
omg im a freak

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
i dont know. :p

Nah, Drew broke up with Belle and hooked up with Amanda. Alf fired Macca from Noah's Bar, and Macca and Cassie contemplated leaving, but didnt. Ric beat some guy up at the gym, and then later Mattie and Ric were talking and were getting along very well. Oh and before Mattie had a go at Cassie and Cassie was really upset. And Sally just basically gave Cas and Macca her blessing. Thats about it

Sorry i mentioned the C word :p
:) Your basic run episode run through. Congratulations on graduating ane st, now we just have the HSC.

ane_st

HSC
Why thankyou!!! Congrats to you to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesnt feel like we've graduated....

Stupid HSC...

Has Drew told Belle he was with Amanda...?? Prob not...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
nope...Drew will tell Belle in week 39 :D

haha, azn_gangsta took my role of counting down, i havent done that in yonks, i'll do it now, 2mins till 7 o'clock and 6mins till HAA starts :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hmm interesting episode
i knew that nanny was suspicious......wonder whats shes gonna do with ella
and those two guys in the car spying on drew.
should be a good week next week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)