Home and Away (2 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
thanks tasha. sounds like a good one. shame i missed it. why was jack after peter's medical records, though?

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
He thought there'd be a clue there about who was after Drew... don't ask how though. Lol. I dont see the connection either.

"Chubby"

HSC
quite i good ep tonight. I too don't see the connection frm peter's dental records...

I just realised the case with amanda, whatever goes around comes around...kitty was hiding a big secret from amanda, amanda kicks her out, amanda hides a big secret frm belle, belle moves out....

btw, who actually felt sorry for amanda when she was slapped by belle? I sure did.

I rkn both amanda and belle is both as big of a bitch as each other. I don't and never liked belle.

I can't believe Dr green is involved with those ppl...i wonder how he bacme involved though. Frm the moment jack asked racheal for the files and he was in the background looking suprised, i realised that he too is in this equation. Was he calling the marfia people in the hosp room?

and yeah , poor jack...he should have thrown a punch first...lol

can't wait for tomorrow's ep...

salsydney

HSC
i dunno, i felt sorry for belle and drew tonight.. im a big belle hater, but its wearing off now, feel bad for her. tonights episode was sweet as though, didnt get to check out this rocco fellow though

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
btw, who actually felt sorry for amanda when she was slapped by belle? I sure did.
I did, i know Amanda is partially to blame in this whole thing, but im taking her side because i dont like Belle :p

Gillian?!
I did say dont ask in my summary :p

poor jack...he should have thrown a punch first
Jack cant even smash a door down, let a lone punch a guy twice his size :p But yeh my poor baby

i got pics of Rocco if you wanna see, but his on tonights ep, but i'll post one just incase :D

Thats his gang tattoo, pretty funky

His partial smile, sexy man

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tasha1188 said:
PETEY IS COMING BACK *dances* Im soooooooo Happy. Oh yeh poor Jack. But Petey is coming back *yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay*

OK now i'll be sad for Jack. Poor Baby :( Nah! ive already grieved over Jack.

Tongihts ep was good though. Jeremy will recap for Siz :D
haha sorry guys i didnt watch the episode last night coz i had to go out
the last scene i watched was when irene was comforting belle and amanda banged on the door asking to see belle
then ive got no idea what happened
ahh i guess tasha could be my recap assistant....sorry sizmos that i couldnt provide you with anything
i guess tasha's gonna do the recap again tonight coz i wont be at home watching it either :(
meh

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
:O i have to do tonights??? But but but tonight will be sad, my baby gets beaten up *cries* But Petey will be back, so i guess that'll make me happy *hmph* Fine i'll recap to you guys, see im nice *angelic smile*

oh and if anyone wants me to add them to msn just pm me, ive been adding pplz all day so yeh :p

Last edited:

ane_st

HSC
Why would Belle and Drew become civil!!?!?! Drew was also in the wrong not just Amanda!!!... That's so stupid!

Dam those pics are hot!!! lol.. He kinda looks like this guy from my work.. Only this guy i think is gay... [the guy at work i mean]

:):):)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Thanking you in advance for doing tonight's recap Tash, because I'm going out too :(. Darn, I wanted to see Peter coming back and how believable the writers would make it.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Im not sure if i should spoiler this or not, but i will just incase i get in trouble

the people playing Sam and Ash, Jack and Martha's new love interests respectively, have 3 month contracts meaning that they'll be on the show for 3months (duh!) meaning that Jack and Martha may not get back together until like sometime next year, which you lot probs dont care about, but i do because i hate it when their not together even though its starting to grow on me <_<

And i have a list of people who are leaving within the next 2 years

Chris Hemsworth (Kim Hyde) (2004-2007) (departing early 2007)
Clarissa House (Beth Hunter) (2003-2007) (departing early in 2007)
Indiana Evans (Matilda Hunter) (2004-2007) (departing early in 2007)
Mark Furze (Ric Dalby) (2004-2007) (departing in 2007)
Ada Nicodemou (Leah Poulos/Patterson-Baker) (2000-2007) (departing in 2007)
Sharni Vinson (Cassie Turner) (2005-2008) (departing in 2008)
Jodi Gordon (Martha McKenzie/Holden) (2005-2008) (departing in 2008)
Paul O'Brien (Jack Holden) (2005-2008) (departing in 2008)
Rhys Wakefield (Lucas Holden) (2005-2008) (departing in 2008)
Jon Sivewright (Tony Holden) (2005-2008) (departing in 2008)

And people who are joining the show/returning to the show this year

Callan Mulvey As Johnny Cooper (2006-) (debuts 19th October 2006)
Nicholas Bishop As Peter Baker (2004-2005, 2006-) (returns 13th October 2006)
Natasha Lee As Lee Morton (2006) (returns 27th October 2006)
Peter Vroom As Lance Smart (1988-1990, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006) (returns in October 2006)

Enjoy!! And i'll try recap as i watch the show so i dont miss anything :D

"Chubby"

HSC
oh my god that departing list is basically like everybody lol

that rocco dude is pretty cute. . .ahaha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!! OMG it just hit me whats going to happen to him in the next 4eps, and im sad and i want to cry *cries*

Ok basic gist of what happened

Jack got beaten up, psychos who did it took pics of him, he was later found my McGrath, taken to hospital, Jacks has internal bleeding, something wrong with his spine, chance that he may not be able to walk again. Then there was some more internal bleeding and there isnt any blood left of Jacks blood type (o negative) so the doctors are waiting for some to come in.

Drew leaves but the thug people are following him, and Drew started running, and ran into a car, and the driver of the car (Peter) took Drew into the car. And now Drew is in some wooden barn type thing and then he tries to get out but the door opens and Peter walks in, and Drew says "dad?!?"

Belle and LUc kissed and then they decided to be friends but benefits, so they are like unofficially together

Thats all :D

Last edited:

ane_st

HSC
That pretty much is everyone leaving... Thats gonna get so pathetic!!!!

The Peter Baker thing was pretty weird.. I mean who was driving the car that stole Drew... Someone has to know Peter was alive to drive the car for him!!! It doesnt make sense if he stops the car grabs him and then gets back in..!!!

Omg im so confused... Poor Drew!!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ummm...Ane, Peter was the one driving the car, Peter is the one who took Drew

lol

HSC
umm.. is everyone in the bay going to find out that peter is alive next week or are they going to keep it a secret for long?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Chubby- yes they were the mafia people

Shiftyicequeen- im pretty sure everyone finds out since
Peter and Amanda hook up

"Chubby"

HSC
OMG OMG!!! that should be juicy...lol

hey tasha, just curious, how many ppl from this thread do u have on your msn list?!

HSC
what the hell????????

seriously what is it with her and the Baker family? she has practically slept with all of them

there is so many people leaving :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)