Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ummm...Chubby, just one :p- Jeremy

Yeh, she does sleep around with them, but i'll be happy with Amanda and Petey do hook up, because their both my second fav male and female characters. I love Amadna and Peter, so i dont mind them being together :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
what a slut (referring to amanda)
oh tash thx for adding me :)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Oh dammit. Seems like an awesome episode. I missed it *cries*. And Luc and Belle kissed? Damn, I was waiting for that, though it seems I'm the only one here who likes the 2 of them together :D lol. Anyone wanna give me a detailed rundown of what happened in that scene? Also, it's gonna be real weird when Amanda and Peter hook up again, because of Drew and all. Talk about awkward.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i like Belle and Luc together *pouts* Ummm...basically Belle was telling Luc how screwed up her life was and that she has no friends because of all the things she did and what not, and Luc was just telling her that shes a great gal, and a great friends and really smart and was just saying all these sweet things to her, and then Belle kissed Luc on the cheek, and then they kissed on lips, and it was sweet, and then yeh they got together, but not officially, that'll happen in a couple of weeks. It was a sweet scene, i like them together.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
:D Hee, thanks for that Tash. Lol, sorry I didn't realise you liked Luc & Belle. I guess you've been too caught up in the Martha/Jack drama to talk about it lol. Can't wait for Monday. I wanna know what's going on with Peter. did they actually explain anything on friday or did Peter just show up but not say anything?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I found a transcript of Luc and Belle's convo for you Kate

LATER ON AT THE BEACHFRONT HOUSE

LUCAS:
I know you, Belle, and I know you’re not this low-life that you say you are.

BELLE:
I can think of plenty of people in this town that’d disagree with you.

LUCAS:
Ok! So you’ve made a few mistakes! Who hasn’t?

BELLE:
It’s different with me, it’s in my blood.

LUCAS:
What’s that meant to mean?

BELLE:
Well! Look at my mum, my Grand mother, they’re complete cows. They chew people up then spit them out. What chance do I ever have of been normal?

LUCAS:
Ok! Well maybe normal’s a little too much to ask for but, come on! What’s the b#$@%-`bout anyway? It’s boring! I’d rather be like you.

BELLE:
Trust me, you wouldn’t.

LUCAS:
Why not? You’re smart, you’re…

BELLE:
Not that smart!

LUCAS:
You kidding! You’re so smart it’s scary. That’s why you plans are always so clever and devious.. And well! You’re tough as well (Takes her hand) Hey I…I also know you’d do anything to help out a friend, bet there’s not a lot of people I could say that about.

BELLE:
Thank you!

LUCAS:
No, it’s the truth.

NARRATION:
Belle kisses Lucas on the cheek and then the pair starts kissing passionately.
Ummm...actually since i found out about Ash and Sam, i've sorta moved on from Jack and Martha, but not completely, like i said a couple of pages before, Ric and Mattie are my new fav couple, and now theres Luc and Belle, the writers are actually doing something right for a change, but i guess i can never move on from Jack and Martha, but im sort of over their drama, i grieved it all last Monday and the last week when i read the spoilers, so im over it now :p Im just going to sit and wait patiently for them to get back together, and in the mean time i'll love Ric/Mattie and Luc/Belle instead :p

God, im such a loser *slaps head*

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey guys, thanks for keeping the thread alive while i was out concocting my evil plan to take over summer bay once and for all. :uhoh: ummm, i mean, out at dinner.. yeahhhh...
hmm the departing list is quite depressing (adaaa!! noooo!) and yeah.
cant wait to finally be able to see h&a on monday night.
hope every1s weekend is going fantabulously. hoo-roo. :wave:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
wow, how depressing is this, everyone is out enjoying their saturday night - or, "studying", and im here, yet again, at work... i need a life lol.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha i was meant to be going out tonight, but then my mum kind of persuaded me to stay home
i guess shes right....i do have a fair bit to go through...especially prepare for exams

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
mine are 16/17/24 nov, but i have to rip these exams to shreds mif i wanna get my transfer
that said in between, ive got a prac exam, reports and other little assessments that i have to do well in
how about you?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hello boys! I know you guys have gone to do what not, but i just got back from Manly Beach, it was awesome, but cold :p so i didnt swim. Paul and Holly live in Manly, but unfortunately Paul is in Perth so i didnt see him :( But during the holz i'll spend a lot of time there :p

Home and Away in less then 2 days :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey jeremy, my exams are on the 16/22/27th of nov. the one on the 16th is open book, so im not too phased about that one. 3 hours to do it makes it a cinch.
glad you enjoyed yourself, tasha. =]

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oh btw man which uni you go to?
theyre pretty spread out so i guess its alright
good luck studying for that man.....gosh i hate writing bio notes
by the time i finish writing them i gotta memorise notes as high as the centrepoint tower ><

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
im at UWS bankstown, doing bachelor of policing. what about you? sorry if it's been asked before. and sorry about the delay in between my responses there lol.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Heres a lil prezzie for you boys. I reckon Jodi looks gorgeous there, but then again when doesnt she <_<

http://img131.imagevenue.com/view.p...i13_122_449lo.jpg&page=10&track_id=1160848263

Fine the picture wont work, but heres a link to the pic
err im gettin all these kinds of pictures.....but no jodi
you disappoint me :(

SiZmOs said:
im at UWS bankstown, doing bachelor of policing. what about you? sorry if it's been asked before. and sorry about the delay in between my responses there lol.
yeah im at UNSW doing environmental science....hoping to transfer into UTS forensic science in applied chem
ahh such is the joy of uni life ay
only seem so not long ago when we were studying for our hsc
lol

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
err im gettin all these kinds of pictures.....but no jodi
you disappoint me :(

yeah im at UNSW doing environmental science....hoping to transfer into UTS forensic science in applied chem
ahh such is the joy of uni life ay
only seem so not long ago when we were studying for our hsc
lol
yeah, tasha i dont see no jodi there, either :( you gotted me all excited lol.

good luck with that, mate. sounds like you know exactly what you wana do in life.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hmmm...strange the link works fine with me. Anyways, heres picture, sorry :(

This is Ada

And Isabel Lucas

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
oh
my
god

hehe thank u very very much for those, tasha. even isabelle (of whom i dont find attractive (its the blondeness) looks amazing there. hehe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)