gosh jodi looks soo sultry there
loves it
thx tash
oh isnt isabel attractive? one thing i do like about isabel is her eyes
gosh *faints*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hmmm....knew you guys would like em. 25hrs 30mins till HAA :D Im going to countdown, i dont know why, i dont want to see tomorrow ep :(

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Lol Tash. Counting down but not wanting to see tomorrow's ep lol. Those shots of Ada and Jodi look hot, but Isabel looks a little... well, evil. Lol. Hey SiZmOs, we go to the same campus. I'm doing a BA and I haven't met anyone at Bankstown doing anything else, so this is a little exciting for me. Lol.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
haha kate thats cool. if you're ever looking for me, i'm the stud with the [awesomely cool] reflective sunglasses, :cool: which are always on.
how many days are u in on campus? we should do food sometime and talk about h&a lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
only coz im bored

22hrs 47mins

Yay Petey tomorrow and Jacky and Martha. All my favs, dont know about Amanda though. Actually i dont know if Petey is on, coz spoilers only talk about Martha and Jack. Oooo...a whole episode on them, how exciting, pity its not a happy episode. *kills Daniel Bennett*

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
only coz im bored

22hrs 47mins

Yay Petey tomorrow and Jacky and Martha. All my favs, dont know about Amanda though. Actually i dont know if Petey is on, coz spoilers only talk about Martha and Jack. Oooo...a whole episode on them, how exciting, pity its not a happy episode. *kills Daniel Bennett*
lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...im bored...i wont do another countdown, its only been like 20mins or whatever :D

I've almost finsihed my report *dances*

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
:sleep: <-- this is what everyone else is doing
:read: <-- this is what i'm doing at this hour.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
im still here :D Im not sleeping its too early...but im going to go study now anyways. one more countdown before i go

20hrs 13mins :D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I'm still here, but I've been trolling around the Australian Idol forum, lol. Can't wait for h&a tomorrow, even though I should probably be studying :(. Got my Japanese final next week. And SiZmOs, i'm at uni 4 days a week *sighs*. Next year, i'm going to cut it down to 3 days, even if it kills me. Lol. Gonna head off now though. I'll talk to everyone tomorrow after h&a.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
gosh just fnished 3 hrs of bio note writing and memorising :S
now just taking a well earned break by chatting and fniishing up my personal statement
ahh only what 19 hrs to go
should be a good episode
anyways people study hard and well talk later

ane_st

HSC
Hey everyone!!!! Just wanted to pop into my oh-so-favourite thread :)

I hope everyone is doing ok!!!.... And good luck to you all for exams and stuff~

Gonna go back to the journeys (yeah!! i get it!! wooooot)

:):):)

EDIT: hehehe you guys count down... thats so cute!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG HSC starting on thursday, how exciting *not*

2hrs 17mins :D :( *jaaaaaaaaaaaack*

ane_st

HSC
Lol i kno NOT exciting... BUT SOON i can join you guys into the atmosphere of the not being in high school-ness.. YEAH!! and i wont feel soo young... Wait i am so young anyways...

Just so you all kno now.. I have gone crazy.. I truly have... It's scary... HSC has made me go crazy!!!!!!!! >.< wo0O00ooOT to craziness....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Chubby if you read the article you'll know what his secret it, i know what it is, and since im nice i'll spoiler it for you

His addicted to painkillers

:p Lame i know, but still serious. Petey is back, and hot as ever, love love love him *dances*

Ane- the hsc studying made me go crazy too, dont worry, i was really hypo all throughout the HSC, i scared myself :p

OMG theres a pic of Sam in Tv Week, soooo not hot, Martha is 100000000X hotter then her. The casting directors really got no-so-good-looking peoples to play Jack and Marthas love interests, psh! Now they have to get together.

And they are currently filming the season finale, which is weird because they are usually film 2months ahead of airing time, but theres only 6wks till season finale :S so confuzzling

1hr 13mins :D

ane_st

HSC
Hehe.. At least i kno someone else was as cRazY as me... WoO0ooT... thats ok im still gonna watch h&a.. lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
you better still watch, and no1 expect to recap any of the next 3 eps :p Jeremy can :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)