• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol *hopeful* i think ur the only one here who likes Ash. I agree with Ane, those shirts of his just emphasise his ugliness :p I really hope that in the future his shirts are nicer or he just stays in his police uniform, maybe he'll look better in that, on wait he cant look better because his ugly <_< But the police uniform is better then those shirts, and if his going to be in a lot of eps with Martha, the wardrobe people can at least make his fashion sense as good as Marthas. OMG i cant believe we're not going to see Jack in his police uniform for a long time, thats going to suck so bad *cries*

HSC
I think Peter is quite spunky. I really like his character and he's a damn good actor too.

I bloody hate Martha. If Jack goes back to her than he's such a fool. She fell "out of love" with him after like 6 months, it took a wedding to figure that out. He can do so much better *raises fist at Martha*

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Just wanted to say if I don't get the chance to tomorrow. Good luck to class of 06 H&Aers in your HSC!

Ah H&A has sure been good this week and is set to only get better as we move towards the final episode. Love the whole Amanda love triangle affiar storyline.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
gosh ash and sam are bloody hideous looking
i should get appointed the job of looking for new actors and actresses.....only hire supermodels to work on the show.....as guests of course

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Good luck to the H&A BoSers (and all others) undertaking the HSC tomorrow. You should all be in bed by now, but you'll read this message eventually.
Congratulations. I'll be at the end of the road, waiting with balloons, streamers, and those loud things which make a whistle noise when you blow into them. What road? At the end of one of two roads, diverged in a yellow wood... Haha, sorry - I couldn't help myself. Good luck.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Good luck '06ers with the HSC even though Paper 1 is tomorrow i think

I think Peter is quite spunky. I really like his character and he's a damn good actor too.
Heck yeh, sexy man number 2 on Home and Away (after Jack of course)

Cant wait for tonights *yaaaaaaaaaaaay*

*hopeful*

HSC
ew i hardly think ash is hot, just not as ugly as u guys think

drew and peter make for the sexiest guys on h&a

good luck hsc ppl, the fun begins now :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Good afternoon guys and girls... As today is Thursday, I'll be at work, so I'm going to have to put in a request for a recap, from whoever can give me one. I'll be on the forum, so don't worry about that... Unless of course my work gets busy, which there is very little chance of.
Thanks in advance :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I can recap, it'll be a good episode.

drew and peter make for the sexiest guys on h&a
My sexy men on HAA in order are: Jack, Peter, Drew, Rocco *dies*

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Thankies, Tasha. Hehe.
Oh, and I know it's nowhere near most of you guys in here, but I'm celebrating my 700th post... On my way to 1000!!
Someone celebrate with me! *dances*

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I'll celebrate with you. Lol *pops open wine bottles and passes them around* whoooo! Anyway, should be a good episode tonight. Didn't get a chance to comment on last night, but I liked how Belle went off at Amanda. I kind of forgot all those guys she went through. Lol. Unfortunately, I probably wont be back on here until the weekend, because the site will probably be crowded after the english paper, and I just dont have the patience to wait for it to load. lol. Good luck to all the 06ers for paper 1 tomorrow! And don't worry. The HSC's not as scary as the teachers make it out to be.

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol, did you guys see when Belle was going through the list of Amandas relationships, Colleen was trying to keep count in the background, that was a classic moment :p Colleen is hilarious. And apparently on tuesdays episode there was a shot of the beach and dolphins were jumping in the ocean, i missed it, but that would of been really cool.

Siz, congrats on 700, im getting really close to my 2000 milestone :D And most of my posts are on the HAA thread, ive got like over 600posts on this thread :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Thank you both kindly. Kate - we each get a wine bottle? Lol. Tash, your 2000th post had better be in this here thread!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...dont worry Siz, i mostly post of the HAA thread, so it most likely will be. This is my 694th HAA post, im catching up to your total amount of posts, thats hilarious :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
tis isnt it :p

Anyways...goood episode tonight. I really felt sorry for Amanda :( And Rocco, so sweet. I dont like Johnny :( Macca was also really nice to Amanda, and defending her to Peter. Poor Peter. Brad and Sally were cute together in tonights eps :D

Has anyone else noticed that alot of the guys on Home and Away have the cutest smiles ever, Jack, Pete, Drew, Rocco, Ric, and the list goes on. All sexy guys with sexy smiles, what did us HAA girls do to deserve that :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Ty for the recap there lol.
And you have to have a cute smile to get the job... You obviously don't have to be the greatest actor... Lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Oh crap, i forgot i was meant to recap, my bad, sorry

Ok well basically Amanda was drunk as ever, and it was sooo funny and sooo cute, i think Martha and Belle have some competition. Anyways, so then Macca came and tried to sober her, but that didnt work, and Amadna was just basically saying how mean she is and no-one loves her and blah blah blah, and then later she kissed Macca, and then yeh she got upset and just said that shes evil and went to bed. And then the next day she went to see Drew, because he sent her a msg saying that they needed to talk, and before she went Amadna was telling Macca that maybe she should just get back together with Drew since his the only one who loves and cares about her, and then when she went to see Drew they talked and then they almost kissed but Peter walked in (looking hot as ever) and told Amanda to leave, and then Peter went to Amandas house (dont know how he knew where she lived) and told Amanda to stay away from Drew and whatnot, and then Macca told Pete to leave. Oh and Peter also told Drew that he and Amanda once had a thing.

Cassie agreed to help Rocco out with his studies and school, and basically they just studied together for a bio quiz, and then apparently Rocco did really well in the quiz, and Brad was being really nice to Rocco, and then Sally asked Rocco to live with her and Alf and Ric and Baby Pippa, and Rocco agreed, but Brad wasnt happy, but who cares. Oh and Brad and Sally were so obviously flirting. And yeh it was cute :p Oh then at the end, Rocco was on his way home and Johnny (his brother) came, and yeh, so basically tomorrow is about them, and the trouble they cause :D

Good episode. And sorry for not recapping, my brain went off :p

And not all guys on telly have cute smiles, look at Neighbours, no cute guys, no cute smiles, disappointing. But this is abotu Home and Away, best show ever *dances*

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Lol that's okay Tash, thanks. I thought

Anyways...goood episode tonight. I really felt sorry for Amanda :( And Rocco, so sweet. I dont like Johnny :( Macca was also really nice to Amanda, and defending her to Peter. Poor Peter. Brad and Sally were cute together in tonights ep :D
was my recap lol. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)