• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Haha, that wasnt a recap, that was just my thought on tonights ep. And Amanda isnt going evil again, shes just confused, live her be please. Trust me in a couple of weeks she'll be really nice and lovely and everyone will love her even a certain fella on the show *cough*petey*cough*

:D :D

lexie85

HSC
good ep, brad and sally are so cute. cant believe amanda kissed macca, shes so hopeless

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yep good episode....let tash do the recaping coz i couldnt be bothered :p
ahh sizmos and tash...all i have seen is you guys posting on h&a, but nothing else...whats going on?
lolz

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
yep good episode....let tash do the recaping coz i couldnt be bothered :p
ahh sizmos and tash...all i have seen is you guys posting on h&a, but nothing else...whats going on?
lolz
lol jeremy by the time i see most of the other threads, they've already been answered. that and i dont like to get into political or racial arguments, especially with idiots on here.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I only visit the home and away thread on this forum, and maybe other shows that i like and watch, i dont go to any other sections of this forum, i have nothing to say in those.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
I only visit the home and away thread on this forum, and maybe other shows that i like and watch, i dont go to any other sections of this forum, i have nothing to say in those.
You don't want to offer any advice or well-wishes to the people undertaking the HSC this year, or in the years to follow?
Oh well, at least you're here for us in the forum which matters the most!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...i wished all HAA fans '06 graduates Good luck, and im not bothered wishing other people, i just spent heaps last night wishing all my '06 grad friends good luck by SMS :p not that thats important.

Anyways, i just read somewhere that Paul smokes, as much as i find that hard to believe, i need assurance :(

*hopeful*

HSC
^did u just change ur av ? does it really matter if he smokes :S

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol yes i did just change my avatar, though i havent really seen what it looks like, so this will be the first time after i post this msg. And i really hope he doesnt smoke, and i dont think he does, he doesnt seem the type <_<

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah i gotta agree with you...paul doesnt seem the type of person who smokes

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol Hopeful, i dont like smokers, no offence to any here, so to think my fav actor smokes sucks :p

OMG i cant believe what i just saw, Martha is fully flirting with Ash right in front of Jack, who the heck would do that, thats like really slack, poor Jack. Oh god, Ash is in the uniform, why cant it be Jack :( I know i said im over Jack and Martha together, but that really stings, stupid Ash, i would say stupid Martha but i dont want to coz i like her.

Tonights ep, Mattie looked gorgeous, her and Ric were really cute together tonight, poor Ric, his so funny. Poor Rocco, he looked so cute, but Johnny is evil, and his gang are all fat and ugly, psh! Good episode though. Grrr...next wed's ep is going to make me angry :(

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
becasue of what they showed on the promo with Jack/Martha/Ash, dont care about Martha and Ash, but poor Jack is going to be really sad and depressed, and then that makes me sad, and i dont like being sad. But thursdays ep will be good for Jack coz Sam will be in it :D

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
poor rocco lol it was funni watchin the gang harrass irene though

sup with this mattie vs belle fued?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Mattie is jealous of Luc/Belle and Belle is jealous of Ric/Mattie, simple as that. Dont know much in detail, but it should be interesting to watch :D I loved Belle's Barbie and Ken comment, Belle has good one-liners :D

Johnny and his mates are scary man, though it was funny when Johnny kept taking the $20 from Irene, that gave me a good laugh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)