• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

"Chubby"

HSC
thanks for the spoiler tash.....and yes, very lame. lol

im happy that pete is back and glad that the 3 baker boys are getting along very well.

and omg rocco is uuugggllllyyy arrrghh lol

o and thanks kid@admin for adding me as a friend :)

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i have a lot, and i mean a lot of fustration to take out. Tonights ep, no wait, the last 5mins of tonights ep made me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad, ive never been this mad ever. Martha was sooooo going to give Jack another chance, did you see the smile on her face and how sweetly she was looking at him, it was soo obvious, and then that, excuse my french, son of a bitch had to come and ruin everything, seriously, i swear if i ever met the guy that plays Ash in real life, i'd so feel like punching him. And his shirts, what the hell is wrong with his shirts, 2 very ugly shirts *ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* Ok now im going to do a total 180 here, and say that i actually thought it was cute when Martha and Ash were drinking together at Noah's. Oh wait its alwayz cute when Martha gets drunk, oh well, i still hate him, hate him with passion, great passion. But Martha was beautiful in tonights ep, loved it when her hair was blowing in the wind when she was on the beach, just gorgeous. And poor Jack, Martha may of realised that she doesnt love him by the accident, but i just love him even more, i should be Martha :angry: Paul's acting was awesome tonight, yay for him. And Peter, *sigh* i love Peter heaps, and im glad things are good between him and Dan now. And Drew, he was soooo happy in tonights ep and he kept smiling, and i love him smile *dies* YAY! Something good is happening for once. I hate to say this but i am so looking forward to tomorrow ep, Martha is going to get what she deserves *mwahahaha* And Amanda and Belle *yay*

Sorry guys, but i needed to let everything out and i dont have a punching bag. Please dont hate me :(

Last edited:

ane_st

HSC
Wtf was up with this episode... Fuking Martha is pissing me off - i hope she fucking feels bad for doing what she did to Jack...!! I can't believe they wasted ANY time in that episode for her.. It shouldve just been about Peter...

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
How easy is Martha? She realises that day she only loves Jack as a friend, and then sleeps with someone that same night, before she even tells her husband that they're permanantly separated??? Someone she just met? At least I assume she slept with him considering she was wearing the same clothes the next morning and Tasha's spoilers from a few weeks ago said so. lol. I wish the Home and Away writers would make it more obvious if they did sleep together. I couldn't tell. It was the same with Kim and Kit out in the bush. I didn't know they slept together. It wasnt implied very well and I only realised when rachel burst out later on, "you slept with her!!" I only thought they kissed. They have a 7 pm time slot. Neighbours gets away with more obvious stuff, so I don't see why the directors on H&a can't make it a bit more obvious. Anyway, I was so crushed for Jack when Tony and that told him that Martha had been by his bed all that time he was unconscious, and he has this little smile on his face. Meanwhile she's out getting plastered with Ash, who's hairline is rapidly receding and wears ugly Hawaiin shirts.

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeh im part of the i hate martha club too, as if not love jack...i feel so sorry for him :(

eww ash did anyone else notice his bright yellow watch like wtf

<3 peter and drew and dan i guess, is it just me or do dan n peter look kinda alike now cause of peters stubble trouble ?

HSC
yes i thought the same thing as you all... stupid matha

Jack was sooo sad... i felt like just going into the tv and giving him a hug and telling him it is just a tv show :)

and i thought Dan and Peter looked alike as well

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
What 'I hate Martha Club'??? you cant hate Martha :( Awww...I start my own 'I love Martha' Club and im the President :D

Jack was sooo sad... i felt like just going into the tv and giving him a hug and telling him it is just a tv show
OMG that just cracked me up, but i too wanted to give him a hug, he needs one.

Oh god, Chubby if you thought Rocco was ugly i'd ask if you were blind :p

Last edited:

ane_st

HSC
Yea i know you cant tell when the characters have sex.. Like at least make her wake up in his bed.. or something like that!! And you're right Neighbours usually gets away with more fricken sexual content!!!!

But that guy she was with was sooo ugly!! Yea what was with his shirts!! They couldnt have made him more attractive!

But i reckon they've made her affair completely unbelievable.... Just the shit they said.. I dont kno it was just sad.. And plus why was it night when they hooked up.. But at the same time it was light everywhere else...?

I like Peter... :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh i thought theyd actually show Martha go to Ash's apartment, but i guess they ran out of time, a lot happens in one episode of Home and Away, they never really have time to show is all, thats why they cut the opening credits. And they had more important things to show in tonights episode then showing Martha sleep with another man, i think a lot of Jack and Martha fans *cough*me*cough* would of been heaps upset.

Have you guys noticed that "While your watching Home and Away, Seven News is watching Sydney" That alwayz cracks me up :p They show a pic of Jodi/Martha in her grey wifebeater, but she looks good :D

lol Chubby i was kidding :p I didnt even notice that you wrote Rocco :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tasha1188 said:
i have a lot, and i mean a lot of fustration to take out. Tonights ep, no wait, the last 5mins of tonights ep made me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad, ive never been this mad ever. Martha was sooooo going to give Jack another chance, did you see the smile on her face and how sweetly she was looking at him, it was soo obvious, and then that, excuse my french, son of a bitch had to come and ruin everything, seriously, i swear if i ever met the guy that plays Ash in real life, i'd so feel like punching him. And his shirts, what the hell is wrong with his shirts, 2 very ugly shirts *ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* Ok now im going to do a total 180 here, and say that i actually thought it was cute when Martha and Ash were drinking together at Noah's. Oh wait its alwayz cute when Martha gets drunk, oh well, i still hate him, hate him with passion, great passion. But Martha was beautiful in tonights ep, loved it when her hair was blowing in the wind when she was on the beach, just gorgeous. And poor Jack, Martha may of realised that she doesnt love him by the accident, but i just love him even more, i should be Martha :angry: Paul's acting was awesome tonight, yay for him. And Peter, *sigh* i love Peter heaps, and im glad things are good between him and Dan now. And Drew, he was soooo happy in tonights ep and he kept smiling, and i love him smile *dies* YAY! Something good is happening for once. I hate to say this but i am so looking forward to tomorrow ep, Martha is going to get what she deserves *mwahahaha* And Amanda and Belle *yay*

Sorry guys, but i needed to let everything out and i dont have a punching bag. Please dont hate me :(
looks like somebody is a little but pissed off tonight

but yeah tonights episode was really good.....dan, drew and peter all reunited *tears*, but then it got ruined by that fag ash who had to destroy the reconciliation martha and jack were going to have
but you cant really blame jack for being angry...you do realise than when you've been told that you may never walk again, you dont take these things lightly, so he had every right to be angry....but not to his family who have supported him
meh i guess we have to see what happens during the next couple of weeks
makes H&A ever more exciting to watch
glad im done with the HSC....oh gl to the class of 06 ;)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
i dont watch neighbours, so i dont know what they'd get away with in comparison to h&a, but i thought that by saying wanna come back for a glass of red was kind of obvious as to what ash was implying. though, that having been said, it would appear martha is an easy catch. i was thinking, who here wants to go to summer bay for a few weeks? just to get away from the world. i know jeremy is in. oh, you should probably know that if you go to summer bay, your life will be turned upside down as many times as possible, but as soon as you move away, your life will be absolutely perfect.
anywho, im off to bed now. i have a 9am lecture, which means an 8am start, and i have a presentation to do in class 2moro.
goodnight all :wave:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
oh good :D

I cant wait for tonights ep, Yaaaaay, i think Jack tells Martha to get the hell out of his life *dances* but poor Martha :(

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I think I should state that I do not approve, nor do I feel comfortable with all of this anti-Martha propaganda. Hmmm, on second thought, I suppose I could tolerate it, as long as it doens't turn into anti-Jodi propaganda.
By my clock, it is 3:49pm, which means 3 hours and 11 minutes till Home and Away, not that I'm counting or anything crazy like that, though. :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Hey im not anti-Martha, im the one who started the "i love martha' Club while *hopeful* started the 'i hate Martha' club. and i could never be anti-jodi, shes the best actress in australia (IMO). Im just saying it'll be fun watching Jack yell at her, even though i'll most likely feel sad for her :( Dont me mad at me :(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
SiZmOs said:
I think I should state that I do not approve, nor do I feel comfortable with all of this anti-Martha propaganda. Hmmm, on second thought, I suppose I could tolerate it, as long as it doens't turn into anti-Jodi propaganda.
By my clock, it is 3:49pm, which means 3 hours and 11 minutes till Home and Away, not that I'm counting or anything crazy like that, though. :)
you just did lol

meh im not fussed now about tonights episode...yet
just take it as it goes i suppose :S
meh

*hopeful*

HSC
SIF NOT HATE ON MARTHA! shes being a stupid cow to jack and i never really liked her that much before, lol so more the reason

i dont think roccos hot :eek: quite the opposite actually

ane_st

HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
meh i guess we have to see what happens during the next couple of weeks
makes H&A ever more exciting to watch
glad im done with the HSC....oh gl to the class of 06 ;)
*shakes fist* I know i'll soon be like you!!!!

Thats ok cause h&a is my relaxing time.. But obviously i wont watch it EVERY night... But i will enjoy it on the 10/11/06 because thats my last exam FUCK YEA~

Should i be nervous?? Cause i aint that nervous!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)