• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

ane_st

HSC
SiZmOs said:
When's your next exam?
On monday.. I got maths.. So pretty much got a wk for that!!! YEa

And kid@dmin i'm so glad english is over as well!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Congratulations to all 06ers on finishing English. Good luck to all for the rest of your exams, whatever they may be.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Yeah, congrats you guys! Almost done.

Not really looking forward to Home and Away tonight. I really don't like this Rocco and gang storyline. They've done it before haven't they? Troubled kid with good soul gets trapped by bad guys, but he doesnt wanna turn them in to protect himself/people he cares about. They had the similar kind of thing with Kane and his brother didnt they? But I could be wrong.

daledugahole

HSC
Yeah I think so. Didn't Kane get caught in the car with a crow bar or something of the sort. I love how H&A recycles story lines. I mean what are the chances of two of the girls that went to live with Irene ending up in a cult, ah good old Selina and Joey Rainbow.

Hmm I think the whole cast of Heartbreak High are slowly transitioning onto H&A.

"Chubby"

HSC
ahha was it just me or was it cute seeing amanda and peter being locked up together?!?!? Hey i was wondering, when he gets with amanda....doesn't that ruin his relationship with drew?!?!

ahaha martha was the only one in different clothes for the promo ahahah i don't remember but was jack in it?!?

ane_st

HSC
You'd think it'd ruin the relationship!!!

Hey wheres tasha??? Haha she's usually on like now!!!

And Jack was in the promo..

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Brad was cute with Pippa tonight, hehe. Sucked in to Amanda. And was it just me, or did you guys find it ridiculous as Dan was calling Amanda's house, he waiting for one ring till he said "She's not answering."?? Lol.

ane_st

HSC
HAha i noticed that to!!!

They were prob running out of time in the episode...

Oh look a blue m&m....

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
ane_st said:
Oh look a blue m&m....
"Well, Mr. Burns, you're very impressive, and I'm not easily impressed... WOW!! A blue car!!" Lmao, you've gotta <3 Homer Simpson.

"Chubby"

HSC
yes i noticed that as well...

honestly, i dunno if that will ruin it...i don't want their relationship to have a breakdown...i like them 2 getting on well :)

ahaha and ane_st and sizmos.....i don't get the joke??!?!?!? LOL

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Chubby said:
yes i noticed that as well...

honestly, i dunno if that will ruin it...i don't want their relationship to have a breakdown...i like them 2 getting on well :)

ahaha and ane_st and sizmos.....i don't get the joke??!?!?!? LOL
The fact that the phone only rang once before Dan said "She's not answering."
Usually I'd let it ring 5 or 6 times before I came to that conclusion.

lexie85

HSC
hey guys i missed part of the ep, i saw up to when peter was stressing in the pantry looking for pain killers, what happened after that ? pretty plz tell me!

ane_st

HSC
Umm.... Manda looked cold so they started hugging.. Um... Then Dan called amandas home [and like we discussed, let it ring once until he realised 'noone was answering'] and um.. Oh yea brad didnt trust Rocco, so they came up with a plan to make him trust him a.k.a beating up Rocco and blaming 'the gang'... Um then Sally saud he could stay with her..

I think thats it???

That was such a bad description but!!!

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
i wonder whats going to happen with the rocko stuff..?!

and is drew going to have a love interest of some sort anytime soon ? lol

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Where is everyone? Studying me hopes!!
And in regards to Rocco, perhaps he'll develop a crush on Sally?
Oh, and my brother noticed tonight that Dan and Leah have up a photo of Kane and Kirsty on their (re)wedding day in the background. I didn't know that these two couples were that close.
do-do-do-do-do-do-dooooo

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Rocco moves in with Sal. Brad goes to tell Johnny to back off, and gets told to go away.

At Amanda's place the police find a necklace. When he's at the hospital wanting to talk to Rachel, Brad sees Ash and Lara there and asks to see it. He tells them that the necklace belongs to Johnny.

Johnny gets hauled in for questioning and is as arrogant as ever, because he knows the police have nothing on him. He goes to Brads place afterwards and tells him again to back off, and the next time he thinks that Brad is involved in something he wont' be seeing his face.

Jack and Martha - Jack is sad that Martha has taken off her wedding ring, despite the fact she's bringing him morning tea etc. He tells Ash that if he wants to pursue a relationship with Martha he should go ahead.

Peter/Amanda: Amanda realises that Peter is hooked on painkillers and tells him that her sister, Kelly was addicted to them too. She offers to help him get off them because she convinces him that he is no longer needing them for the pain, he is hooked on them. Drew doesn't like the fact that his Dad is near her at all.

Thats about it. Tash/Siz etc. feel free to fill in any gaps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)