Home and Away (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
hmmm yeah i cant remember, but thanx fr the screenshot

yes i also noticed jacks chunky watch, kinda sticking out

*Lozzie*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
no...Ash and Sam and Rocco only have 3month contracts with the show meaning they'll be gone by the end of the year. :( for Rocco and Sam but :D :D :D for Ash. Good riddance to that piece of bum. thanks for reading my rant though Lozzie :p
mmmmm well at least ash wont be round for long i think i may be able to put up with him til then lol

i also heard they are getting some new cast members soon who will be round for 5 or 6 months and they are evil should be fun

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
oooo...new evil people one the show...a part of me doesnt want that because then HAA will just be copying Neighbours but, then again it should be interesting to watch, but then again after Johnny and his gang im not sure if i want evil pplz on the show, unless their not annoying and stupid like johnny and the gang.

but im guessing that will all happen next year, and they will be bringing a heap of new people on to the show next year since a few pplz are leaving. Also in 2008, i think about 5character are leaving, so inthe next 2 years, 10characters will leave the show, meaning they'll be bring in 10 or more new characters permanently :D :(

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Oooooh Lucas was so cute in tonight's episode. He's like the cute, innocent virgin boy and I just wanna squeeze him. Lol.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha amanda is electrocuted...finally she gets what she deserves...im being mean aernt i?
<3 holly though
overall a good episode tonight
now a 3 day wait till monday night

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awww...just watched last nights ep. Luc is so sweet. I love that dress Mattie wore. Beth annoys me now. Yay for Luc and Belle :D So cute. Lee :O and Macca and Cassie <3 I love Macca, did you know that Cassie is older then Macca in real life :p Cassie/Sharni is 23 and Macca/Trent is 22 :p BUt last nites ep was good :D

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Guys what happenned with Mattie/Ric, Sam/Jack etc. Can someone recap last nights ep?

I suppose in true H&A style they didn't actually show anything just Mattie leaving the boat in the morning right?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
my computers fixed, my interenet is fixed, i am so happy *dances*

Anyways, Hopeful, Amanda doesnt get electrocuted for another couple of weeks :D

Sorry i cant recap i have to go now bye

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey guys, sorry I wasn't hear the last few days... I was at work on Thursday, and last night was out at dinner and movies - saw Children of Men --> quite good.
Thank you to all who wrote recaps, :) - it seems like a very steamy episode which I had to miss.... Oh well. Shall catch up this week. :D
Oh, and thanks to Tasha for those screencaps as well. Very nice. Hehe.

Hope everyone's study / exams / whatever is going well.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Soooo not looking forward to fridays ep, only coz we have to see Ash and his ugly face and ugly voice and ugly Ash, and to make it even worse, Martha will be falling for him :angry: But Jacky boy will be on as well, so i guess thats all good :D Brad and Sally this week will be interesting :D And Lee :O Shes back, but whats her secret, i have no idea *hides in shame* All i knwo about her is...

She has a bf who has gone away for a few days, and Lee is on the run from the law, and she goes into labour this week, but she doesnt want to go to the hospital because she doesnt want the cops to find her, meaning ASh :angry:

I watched a sneak peak of tomorrows episode :p

Last edited:

ane_st

HSC
Hey ppl... I dont like that Lee character.... Whats up with the bleach blonde hair??? Thats just grose on that skintone...

Anywho... I had my maths exam today.. And it was hard :(

BUT!!! I never have to do maths AGAIN IN MY FRICKEN LIFE!!!! *dance*

AND i'm sick and my throat hurts :( my nose is blocked to :(

Amanda gets electrocuted????

That's just weird and random!!! Haha.... And i wanna put that in a spoiler cause i've never done one before!!!

Last edited:
HSC
lol

hope you get better :)

and tasha you really love ash dont you:p

i really really really want sally to get with brad, and they're taking forever:angry:

"Chubby"

HSC
aww hope u get better ane_St and btw, thanks for adding me as a friend :)

shiftyicequeen: they will.....aahaha i can't wait as well...lol it's gunna be soo cute.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
and tasha you really love ash dont you
Do you want me to cyber slap you?? and i know you were being sarcastic dont worry...but never say 'tasha', 'love' and 'Ash' in the same sentence :p I hate him, i really really hate him. Have you seen the pics on the official website of Ash. Its horrible. He is wearing a shirt, tie and a jacket, ok so that doesnt look bad, but OMG his wearing boardshorts, HE IS WEARING BLODDY BOARDSHORTS WITH THE TOP PART OF A SUIT and its revolting, revolting, and their like bright orange. I think they writers want us to hate him for his fashion sense. HORRIBLE. I dont know why Martha is with him. God, ive never been so fustrated by a character in my life. And i am going to continue to complain about him and how much a hate him until his ugly mug is off my tv screen :angry:

ok onto tonights ep. I am soooooooooooo sick of this Johnny storyline, like Ash, i wish he'd just go crawl under a rock a die, and leave Rocco alone. And Sally and Brad are cute together. And omg Lee annoys the crap outta me. How cute is the baby though. and Rachel looked heaps young in tonights ep. And she is only 26 in real life, shes younger then my Paulie :O :p It was an aiite episode, tomorrow will be good :p I think. I missed wat Dane (Lees bf) looked like, was he cute?? And i agree with Ane_st, Lee's hair is horrible, the bleech blonde is yukkkkk.

ok my rant is over :D

ane_st

HSC
Her bf was pretty ugly.. And i saw those photos of Ash and he looked extremely horrible [!] while Martha looked gorgeous...

WTF is up with Roccos bruise??? That just looks like a WHOLE bunch of makeup in one spot... Oh sure thats realistic... So all in all im sick of this storyline to...! BUt i do like Rocco, he's just the cutest!! In a non-bad cunt sorta way...

Chubby said:
aww hope u get better ane_St and btw, thanks for adding me as a friend :)

shiftyicequeen: they will.....aahaha i can't wait as well...lol it's gunna be soo cute.
I hope i get over this sickness :(:( Stupid throat is hurting me!!!!

Lol i like having friends.... [dear God that sounded desperate] *coughing fit* oh look a bird.......

*hopeful*

HSC
lee's bf looking a truckie/yobbo so no he aint cute

who bashed up rocco ? what happend... since i missed friday nite and no-one did a recap for ujuphleg, i got no ideaz

ane_st

HSC
Johnny just kneed him in the stomach (i think.. it was all very non-violent) and i think the 'gang' bashed him, so it made it look like he hasnt joined them....

Oh and why would someone be 'on the run' from the cops because of a shop-lifting incident... That hardly makes you a criminal....*

*P.S. i am moody from my burning throat and blocked nose.... Ignore my random outbursts....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)