• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I know it's on at the moment, but just to remind whoever feels like doing on, I'd love a recap for tonights episode?
Thankies.

"Chubby"

HSC
no worries...you'll get one from someone :)

omg omg..who was the reflection at the window? it looked liked dan to me. . .and it kinda freaked me out ahahah

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol Chubby, the reflection was just Peter.

Tonights ep, just Peter couldnt survive 30mins without his painkillers, and then he went to Amanda for help. And Amanda will ask Peter to live with her. Nic's acting was really good tongiht. And Amanda looked gorgeous

Amanda asked Belle for forgiveness, but Belle told her to stuff it.

Colleen is organising a xmas pagent (sp?) and Belle, Drew, Martha, Cassie, Alf, Irene and Leah were all there to help. And Martha and Cassie were civil, so i think their friends now, so im guessing Martha and Macca are on good terms now :D Oh and Martha managed to convince Alf to play Santa at the pagent, so that should be heaps cute :p oh and Martha looked heaps pretty tonight :D

Beth was a real cow at the beginning of the episode after she found out that Mattie got punched, and Ric was being nasty to her and she was to him. And after all their drama and whatnot, Tony managed to get out the real reason why Beth was acting that way, and it was basically about Mattie and Ric's relationship being similar to Beth and her first husband, Jack's relationship, and Beth didnt want Mattie to fall pregnant and get married when she is 18, like how Beth did. But then by the end of the episode, Tony managed to convince Beth to be cool with Mattie and Ric's relationship, so yeh now Mattie and Ric are happy together.

Tomorrow, its about Martha and ASh's horrible date, and they kiss *yuk yuk yuk* like kiss a lot, and im going to feel sick. But Jacky baby is in tomorrows episode as well :D And Sam tells us about her past :D Oh and Alf finds out about Ash's past.

But tonights ep was pretty good :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
thank you, tasha. seemed like a good episode. what happened with peter's reflection in the window?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Peter had just taken his pain killers, and then he was looking out the window and saw his relfection and realised the mess he was in and that he needed help, and thus why he ran to Amandas. And thus the start of a beautiful relationship :D

ane_st

HSC
I missed tonights episode *cries*

But thanks for the recap.. Seems like a good episode - stupid me missing the episode..

OK i'm over it...

ane_st

HSC
I like Pete... He's pretty cute or as i like to say good-a-lookin... Ok im doped up its so true... *cough*

Anyways... I like the whole him and Amanda thing... And i feel sorry for her.. But i understand why Belles doing what she is :S

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
beautiful, eh tasha?
anything that doesn't have to do with ash or sam is beautiful to you, lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
^^

Nooooo...Sam and Jack could have a beautiful relationship, but we all know that aint going to happen. But Martha and Ash, that is the furthest thing from Beautiful. Its revolting, well the Ash part and them being together is revolting, Martha is beautiful :D

Yay, i past my 2000th post *parties*

ane_st

HSC
Congrats on your 2000th post.... Oh and im glad i didnt witness the martha and ash making out thing... I like him as much as you do tash, which is like a very small probability (yea maths did teach me something)...

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha: yeah i realised later in the convo when the ep didn't come back to the reflection ahaha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Aww...im dreading tonights episode. But i have to watch for Jacky baby, and to learn about Sam's past. Maybe i can look at the computer screen during the Martha and Ash kissing part *pukes* Oh and we find out about Ash's past *dances* Bring the b*****d down!!!! Sorry!! I just got up and my brain aint fully functioning yet :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
woohoo congrats, tasha. drinks at mine!!
unfortunately im not going to be able to see tonights episode, so i'm going to need another recap, pwease? .... hmmpf. if i didn't get free movies, lollies and drinks, i'd hate my job lol.
it seems i always miss the best episodes, and get all of the boring ones lol. um.. not that ANY episode of home and away is boring.
<.<
>.>

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
:( as much as i dont want to recap tonights ep...i will just because im nice. Can i count down, im going to count down

6hrs :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...Ash is the worse thing to of happened to this show, i hate him sooooo frikking much. But tonight i was happy when he said no to Martha when she wanted to keep making out. They were so going to head to the bedroom if Ash hadnt of said no, and Alf hadnt of walked in. So yeh basically (this is the start of the summary) Ash and Martha went on a picnic type thing on the beach and it was like half formal/half casual, so Ash served Fish and Chips, but made it look fancy or whatever. And Ash told Martha about his life, his family and whatnot, and then they were throwing grapes into each others mouths and having a fun time (much to my dismay) and Tony saw them.

Tony was talking to Alf at the Noah's and Tony basically told Alf that in the past Ash used to alwayz make trouble and then blame it on other people trying to make him look bad or whatever. It was something stupid. So basically, Ash used to always lie about things, and then Alf told Martha that, and Martha said that Ash had already told her, and that he's changed, the excuse everyone uses. But yeh, Alf still doesnt trust Ash i dont think.

Sam took Jack to the hospital pool to do a physical exercise in the water to help his legs or whatever, but yeh, we got to see a topless Jack, and his body is sooo nice *dies* But yeh, then Sam started to talk about her 10y.o son Rory, and then Jack asked Sam about her hubby, and she just snapped and said she didnt want to talk about her personal life. But then later, Sam went to Jack's room after her shift finished, and she told Jack about her past. How she had a daughter who died at the age of 2 of some rare disease, and her husband and Sam went all over the world to find a cure but they couldnt, so then the baby died :( And then her husband was arrest over embezzlement, because he'd been stealing money from the company to pay for their travel fairs. And the day Sam's hubby went to prison was the day Sam found out she was preggers with Rory. So yeh, now she has a 10y.o son. But i have a feeling her husband will be coming out of prison by the end of the year, and will be coming to Summer Bay.

Drwe graffitied something on Amandas car, a very sexy Honda S2000 still wondering what happened to her Audi TT, but anyways, it was something mean and all i remember from it was 1900SKANK, and Drew was watching Amanda trying to take it off, and Irene caught him and took him to Peter. And then Peter had a go at him, and Drew basically just laughed it off. Oh and Peter lied to Dan and Leah and Drew and said that he was going on a fishing trip with a few mates, but instead he is staying with Amanda. And then later Peter and Amanda were talking, and Peter started to get a headache, and he felt the need for his painkillers, so he asked Amanda why she started a relationship with Drew, so that he could get the need out of his mind, and then Amanda just started going on about not feeling loved and she never has since she was in an accident when she was a teenage where her and her sister Kelly went to a party with 2 guys and they were driving home and Amanda swerved off the road or something, and she got out scotch free, but Kelly wasnt so lucky, and that Kelly and her mum, Kitty, never fully forgave Amanda for that. And yeh, then Amanda got upset and was saying that no-one will ever love her and that she doesnt love herself, and Peter was like someone will love you, he'll walk through the door one day and blah blah blah, and i was just like dude, that love of your life is sitting right in front of you. But then later they hugged, and then things got awkward, so they both went to bed.

The End!!

Oh, Amanda and Martha both looked very beautiful tonight :D

I hate Ash, i Hate Ash, i hate Ash, i hate ash :angry: :angry: :angry:

"Chubby"

HSC
the kissing scence put me off....MARTHA SHOULD BE WITH JACK!!! AHAHAHA....sam's story is pretty upsetting.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
thank you very much, tasha =)
damn it, i missed ANOTHER episode where martha looked gorgeous... :(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah martha did look gorgeous tonight
my mum thinks peter and amanda are a great match <3
meh other than that nothing special......might be some chemistry between sam and jack though
but well wait and see
2 more days...meh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)