• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
did anyone notice that there was no chemisty AT ALL between Martha and Ash when they were kissing, and i think thats what made it look so bad. Whereas, Jack and Martha, they have chemistry, and heaps of it. :D Im just trying to make myself feel better about this show, so sorry if i keep bring Jack/Martha/Ash up :(

"Chubby"

HSC
no need to apologise tasha...:)

umm all i was thinking during that scene was eeekk....ahhaha

i forgot to tell u guys, when i was doing the general maths paper last tue....on the effective interest rate question...the names that were in the question were martha and paul...and that instantly got my mind back to home and away ehhehehe

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Chubby said:
no need to apologise tasha...:)

umm all i was thinking during that scene was eeekk....ahhaha

i forgot to tell u guys, when i was doing the general maths paper last tue....on the effective interest rate question...the names that were in the question were martha and paul...and that instantly got my mind back to home and away ehhehehe
WOW! I noticed that also Chubby I thought I was the only one, made me think of Tasha and BOS H&Aers.

Yes I tend to agree about the whole Ash/Martha scene it didn’t seem to be very natural and was quite staged.

kow_dude

HSC
What the fuck was Ash's half formal half casual dressing? My god that was horrendous.

And why is Matilda not wearing her bandage on her chest? I thought the nurses said that she had wounds that would never heal :confused:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Chubby said:
OMG that is hilarious. Im glad they didnt use any Home and Away names in my exams otherwise i wouldnt of been able to concentrate :p I wonder if the people who wrote the exams watch HAA...that would be funny :D

And why is Matilda not wearing her bandage on her chest? I thought the nurses said that she had wounds that would never heal
I thought Mattie got her burn fixed :unsure: I dont know, never really paid much attention to her life on the show :p

ane_st

HSC
Tash i dont think they do.. They are monsters from the deep blue sea [who turn themselves into old women] who like to make peoples lives hell by giving them a crappy timetable... stupid HSC.... Oh well 6 days till its OVER!!!

The martha and whats-his-name... Ash.. thing was quite forced.. wtf was them making out?!?! Tash, i feel your anger!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
kow_dude said:
What the fuck was Ash's half formal half casual dressing? My god that was horrendous.
Ash's half and half dress was because he was ensure what type of girl Martha was. Either formal or casual hence wearing both, which did look quite stupid.

kow_dude said:
And why is Matilda not wearing her bandage on her chest? I thought the nurses said that she had wounds that would never heal :confused:
Yes I only noticed the last few episodes she hasn't been wearing it but then again she did\has had it on for awhile now but burns do take awhile to heal. Anyway the burn is in such a location that it will never fully be seen on the show.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
The martha and whats-his-name... Ash.. thing was quite forced.. wtf was them making out?!?! Tash, i feel your anger!
I like how you called Ash 'whats his name' how about we never call him Ash and just call him 'whats his face' Well im going to call him that from now on coz i dont like him. Some guy added me on line and he was like "My name is Ash" and i was like 'oh great, now i have a reason to hate you' <_<

yay, Ane you finsih in 6days how exciting. I still have 3wks till i finish my exams, and 2weks til i start them :p

*Lozzie*

HSC
whats his face is sooooooooo stupid i really really dont like him

i missed out on fridays episode which may now of been a good thing lol

THEY HAVE NO CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway every episode that passes its closer til whats his face leaves the bay *dances* :p lol

ane_st

HSC
Lol i couldnt think of his name!!!! Haha i like how you call him whats his face now... :)

Those wks will fly by for exams!! Good luck though!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
only 3 weeks left of the show before it finished for the year *cries* At least we wont have to see whats his face for 6-7weeks *dances* HOpefully he'll leave by the end of the year, but i dont think he will, i think he'll be on for like 5wks next season, same with Sam and Rocco :D but :( for whats his face :D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Lol. "whatshisface", I like it. I hate, hate, hate his forehead. I don't know what it is about it, but i HATE IT.

ane_st

HSC
I've sparked an epidemic.. I'm so awesome :D

Only 3 weeks left?? Thats gay i wanna watch it once i finish!!! Stupid show producers...

Oh and ppl... Anyone have any suggestion what an under 18 person can do once they finished their HSC...? I hate being so young :( Most of my friends are going out (i curse their 18-ness)... But me and a couple more arent 18 (me approximately 8months away:(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Awww...your a baby :( After my HSC (i was under 18 too) my cousin and i went to Brisbane for a couple of weeks and just bummed there with our cousins, but then we came back and a couple of weeks later we went back up to Surfers paradise for christmas/new years. So basically i was either in QLD or hanging out with my friends. None of them were over 18, only a couple and they werent into the clubbing scene :p

The last episode is when my last exam is. I get to celebrate the end of my exams with the last episode of HAA. Im going to be so depressed :(

ane_st

HSC
:D i was thinking just something that lets me not do anything... Which i dont wanna do... Lol.. Hmm... Might think about that!

That's so cute - you're gonna celebrate exams with H&A.. Goood luck though!!!

"Chubby"

HSC
jst seen the tv week issue on ninemsn.com and amanda's steamy affair with dan?!?!? what the??? what is up with that women and the baker family? hopefully..she doesn't cheat on pete :) hehehe

ane_st

HSC
Oh and tash i found myself my friends ID to use get in.. She kinda looks like me.. I just wanna get into the Fiddler and i'm alllll goood!!!

Anywho.. She has an affiar with dan??? I thought it was with Peter... Haha wtf

I hope she doesnt cheat on Peter.. I like him :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Amanda doesnt have an affair with Dan, wth!?!?!? Amanda is with Peter, and Leah finds out about them. I must go to TV Week on ninemsn and check that out..

Ane...naughty girl, using someone elses ID *shakes head in shame* Ive been meaning to go to Fiddler for a really long time, maybe after exams i will :D

I am soooooo pissed off at Martha atm, she finds out about whatshisface's past and the loser still stays with him *woops just spoiled it for you* and theres only 3wks left of the show, meaning the spoilers i post this week will be the finale spoilers :angry: And Martha still hasnt dumped that low-life, cheating scum-bag. Kah! I just want to slap her :angry: OMG in the official website, theres a really cute pic of Jack and Martha for this week. Its good to know that she still goes to see him :D Cant wait for that episode :D

Cant wait for tonight either. Peter and Amanda *yaaaaaaaaaaaaay* So excited. They'll take my mind of Martha and whatshisface :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey guys, i'm still here... i havn't been online since last thursday.... it doesn't feel right.
i just caught up on all of your H&A ravings, as well as the group hatred for as-- ... "what's his face".

good to hear. i hope everyone's exams are still going well. oh, btw, just so i can gloat a bit, i technically only have 1 exam to worry about.
i would have had 3, but my traffic exam is open-book, so all i have to do is have EVERYTHING organised, and for my global-structures exam, i only need 2 marks to pass the course! so all i have to worry about now is criminology.
woot.
party with me.

ane_st

HSC
Lol.. :D i know, it'll be the worst thing i ever do.. haha.... Ohh thats right you are located in castle hill :p this place truly rules....

They arent doing this episode based on whathisface* and Martha

Stupid h&a writers... Grrr.. Yea i saw the pic on the site... Hmm how can they make Martha have such a turn around after a week?? Im starting to like Sam, but dislike her hair :S

*I'm not good with names :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)