• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (6 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Has anyone seen the new TV Week magazine?????? Dont read the following if you dont want to know whats happening next week, and theres a lot, and the finale is supposed to be really really sad :( and with lots of cliffhangers, so i will def be counting down to its return :p

Theres a pic of Martha, Kim and Sally on the cover, and it says "Who's pregnant, Who gets stabbed, who's leaving. And right now im trying very very very very very hard to convince myself that Martha is not pregnant and that its Kit, but they just put Martha so that they dont reveal the surprise visitor with her secret. Also, i think Sally gets stabbed, because i think the person who does the stabbing will be either Johnny or one of his mates, and yeh. Also, someone leaves, and they show a pic of Ric, Maddie and Cassie, now i think its Cassie because Ric and Maddie are in eps next year, as they have been spotted filming scenes, and i wont tell you where because it'll just give away the storylines. In other news, Jack is walking again, but with a walking frame, and Sam/Kylie is right by his side, so thats good news. Loserface's secret is finally revealed and Martha is devastated *yipee* serves her right for leaving Jack *stupid girl* Brad and Sally Kiss!! Peter witnesses Amanda give another man a kiss :O, and Sally finds out that Rocco is still in the Gang *stupid boy*

Thats all. Enjoy!! Dont think i will be back on till end of the week, since i have no weekly spoilers to give you, so i guess i shall speak to you all on friday byebyes

Last edited:

*Lozzie*

HSC
Chubby said:
LOL!

btw tasha, i love ur sig....its gorgeous!!! the best one so far i think..ehee

i love your new sig tooo tasha its very pretty

next couple of weeks should be very exciting :)

its almost the end of the year *very sad*

*hopeful*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Theres a pic of Martha, Kim and Sally on the cover, and it says "Who's pregnant, Who gets stabbed, who's leaving. And right now im trying very very very very very hard to convince myself that Martha is not pregnant and that its Kit, but they just put Martha so that they dont reveal the surprise visitor with her secret. Also, i think Sally gets stabbed, because i think the person who does the stabbing will be either Johnny or one of his mates, and yeh. Also, someone leaves, and they show a pic of Ric, Maddie and Cassie, now i think its Cassie because Ric and Maddie are in eps next year, as they have been spotted filming scenes, and i wont tell you where because it'll just give away the storylines. In other news, Jack is walking again, but with a walking frame, and Sam/Kylie is right by his side, so thats good news. Loserface's secret is finally revealed and Martha is devastated *yipee* serves her right for leaving Jack *stupid girl* Brad and Sally Kiss!! Peter witnesses Amanda give another man a kiss :O, and Sally finds out that Rocco is still in the Gang *stupid boy*
did u mean kit and not kim ? or is kim pregnant lol....i hope kit comes back and her and kim hook up, otherwise pretty good spoilers

haha yeh i saw the sunday t pic as well and jack looks so pissed off that i kinda laughed at his look of misery, leah n sally looked so pretty

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no the cover actually as Kim on it, but my assumption is about Kit :p The cover and the pics in the mag are very misleading *stupid mag*

"Chubby"

HSC
u missed drew storming out after finding out about pete and amanda and u missed drew punching peter and drew saying get up loser ..soemthing like that

and then he realised peter is bleeding frm the ear..and then the show ended there.

Hmm...u also missed sally and cassie arguing, and cassie found out that sally never supported the r/ship of cas and macca, she was only waiting for something wrong to happen so cassie can open up to her senses.

sorry its not in order

also...leah telling amanda that if u really loved peter, u will end it, so his r/ship with his son will survive.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Thanks, for that, Chubby. That was a close one - I was about to start talking about Stargate and Sci-Fi again.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Was a pretty good episode to kick off the second last week of H&A for the year. Chubby saved the day again! :)

"Chubby"

HSC
thankyou thankyou to the both of u's :)

i wouldn't say i saved the day again though LOL!

*hopeful*

HSC
argh second last

poor peter...yeh it looks like maybe cassie will be leaving

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ok i know i said i wont be coming back on here till the end of the week, but who cares i never do what i say, especially when i have something this big to say. I HATE MARTHA HOLDEN!!!!!! Well for now at least, until i get confirmation of what im about to spoiler, i will HATE HER.

SHE IS PREGNANT WITH ASHTON'S BABY!!!

And i know Chubby i didnt call him whatshisface, but right now im more annoyed at Martha then at him, my hate for Ashton is slowly wearing off, omg what is wrong with him. I think im ill, today i've been saying and doing things that arent me :O :O :O But if that spoiler is true, i will hate Martha, and i will i will i dont know what i will do, but HAA will definitely not be my favourite show ever again. Gosh, all because of that, meh! Stupid Martha :angry:

*hopeful*

HSC
^OMG!

but u know she'll probably lose the baby and her jack will live happily ever after anyways

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
WHOA WHOA WHOA. that is a huge spoiler Tash. Ohhhhh pooooor Jack when he finds out (and if it's true of course).

"Chubby"

HSC
hahaah tasha, its ok...we shouldn't spend time discussing whatshisface........he's not worth our time LOL!!!

omg...i hope its not true. I see your frustration!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hahaah tasha, its ok...we shouldn't spend time discussing whatshisface........he's not worth our time LOL!!!
Right now, i rather talk about him then about her, gosh I cant believe i evern called her Martha Holden, she doesnt deserve to be a Holden. Martha McKenzie *shudders* Gosh, i really hope, for my sanity at least, that she looses the baby, or it turns out to be Jacks, and like she is 3months pregnant or something, because 3months ago, her and Jack were 'happy' yeh 'cause she was found from the bushes then (i think) So if she is 2-3months, then its Jacky's, if she is less then a month then its definitely Ashtons :angry: Gosh, i need to get over this whole Jack/Martha/Sam/Rory/Ashton/Baby Naydar-Holden storyline, its not good for my health <_<

HAA tonight :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
:angry: Gosh, i need to get over this whole Jack/Martha/Sam/Rory/Ashton/Baby Naydar-Holden storyline, its not good for my health <_<

HAA tonight :D
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)