• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ok I just got this news, well its Ash's secret...its really petty and stupid, and im prayin that its true but...

Ash has a wife and kid

:O I hope Martha does dumb him after that, obviously she wil lwho in their right mind wouldnt, and i pray that

she isnt pregnant

Gosh, my day goes from good to bad to good again, but its will stay bad for the whole day because its so bl**dy hot *dies*

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
That's it? That's his secret? But we already knew he has a kid somewhere, don't we? Did his ex-girlfriend give the baby up for adoption or did she have an abortion? Hmmm, coz I think all he said was that she "had gotten rid of it". Unless Ash has another kid, which is possible. But if that's his secret, it's pretty anti-climatic.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Leaves a broken heart in every town. Maybe that is why he moves around a lot to keep from his past catching up with him and then when things get to heavy he moves on. I do hope though that storyline isn't true although with whatshisface secret revealed it maybe (fingers crossed for you Tash) bring Jack and Martha back together.

Yes it is quite hot today although wasn't to bad this morning so I was able to clean my room, the post HSC marathon - it takes a long time. But I had to pick up my younger brother from school and it was hot in the car but, air con helps which is what I am sitting under now ah bliss.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
But we already knew he has a kid somewhere, don't we? Did his ex-girlfriend give the baby up for adoption or did she have an abortion?
She aborted it, which made me hate him even more. But this time its more then that,
his married, his freaking married and cheating on the poor girl with Martha, who doesnt know anything. Gosh!!

Haha, and i dont think Ashton's secret's revealation (is that even a word?) will get Jack and Martha back together, because we have to remember that Jack is still with lil Miss Sam/Kylie. Oops! Meh! If i spoiler it, deal with it!!!

Sorry if im being mean, its 37degrees+ and im dying

Moving on...does anyone else mind it annoyingly repetitive that Peter's ear is bleeding, which could possible lead to another person going deaf in one ear, like Jack?? Though even though i dont think it'll happen with Peter since theres no mention of him being in hospital or at least in hospital for a long time like how Jack was, but yeh, its still repetitive. Which is another thing that annoys me of this show, their repeating their storylines, and its stupid. Gosh! Next year better have new storylines, new faces, and no ugly annoying bums like Ashton, well i guess we're stuck with him for a month next year, but then byebye for ever *dances* yay, my anti-ashton is coming back :D

OK just got more spoilers for finale week

Lee is back and takes Baby Joe with her, leaving poor Kim and Rachel devastated, so Kim's fears did come true, how horrible. So that just leaves Martha to be the pregnant one, all we need to worry about it how far along she is and who is the daddy, well if we know how far along she is, we'll know who the daddy is, i just hope she doesnt try to pulll Ashton's baby off at Jacks and Jack falls for it, because i will hate her even more for that

Last edited:

ane_st

HSC
What a shit character, a shit storyline and a shit secret... And martha is stupid for falling for him in the first place...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ok sorry, but more spoilers

In the finale episode...

Kim discovers some shocking news from Kit, which could only mean that she is pregnant, which means that Martha is not pregnant...

...which makes me the happiest girl on this thread :D

And im really sorry for posting so many spoilers and stuff today and just confusing you guys, please forgive me

Last edited:

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
Lee is back and takes Baby Joe with her, leaving poor Kim and Rachel devastated, so Kim's fears did come true, how horrible.
I KNEW THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN !!!! ARGH ! i hate HER !

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
So if kit is pregnant assume with Kim's child it would of happened when they were lost out in the bush...meaning she would be a few months along. I guess a new way to bring her back although that's fine I dont mind Kit.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
But Martha was married too when she met Ash. Well, they were separated, but still married. Technically they're still married now, because they haven't signed divorce papers or anything. Maybe Ash is separated as well. Not that I'm defending him or anything, because I hate him too. Lol. And when is this Johnny/gang storyline going to end??? its gaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy.

BlackDragon

HSC
the one thing i do have an opinion about with this show, is that they should get rid of frigging colleen. i could kill her. why the hell do they keep her on the show? she's a crap actor, and character and just annoys the bajesus out of me. i know they need to balance young with old to ensure they attract a wider demograpic, but really, there are much nicer, more interesting older people that can go on the program. if in fact, she is still on. the show does have some good characters though. however, most of them are recycled every few years. i remember watching it ages ago, with kirsty and jade, the twins. and noah and hayley. those were the days now, weren't they?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Colleens cool, she has awesome one-liners and is funny, i like her :D

But Martha was married too when she met Ash. Well, they were separated, but still married. Technically they're still married now, because they haven't signed divorce papers or anything. Maybe Ash is separated as well. Not that I'm defending him or anything, because I hate him too. Lol. And when is this Johnny/gang storyline going to end??? its gaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy.
I think next week we'll see Johnny and the Gang pull their final straw (the stabbing) and then next year it'll be bye bye for them :D Im pretty sure Ashton isnt seperated, because he does have a history of cheating, so why not on his wife and kid?? His an idiot anyways :p But theres more to his secret, hence the secret phone calls.

ONe question, whats the party their having at Noahs??? Is it a school thing, considering all the school kids there???

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
ONe question, whats the party their having at Noahs??? Is it a school thing, considering all the school kids there???
That is what I couldn't work out. As it was not as if they even talked about it in other episodes, it seemed very random. I assume it is their end of year social\formal due to the school being there. From the previews it looks like finally the gang storyline will becoming to an end.

ane_st

HSC
The whole jumping out of a window was not at all suss... He could've done it more quietly or slowly or something.. But no he catapults out of the window - of course he would get caught.. And why didnt he leave once he got the book.. Why waste time looking at it - if you know what's in it [which he obviously did] you would naturally leave! Stupid idiotic person!!

*hopeful*

HSC
poor tommy, hahah his gone away for a while

yeh what was up with that party/dance, everyone looked good....awww poor but stupid drew, he looked pretty hot yesty

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I was told that the party is an end-of-year dance thing that they used to have at the bay, so they've brought it back. But yeh i agree, the guys looks hot, especially Drew *dies* But then he got drunk, when his drunk he acts sober, i like full-on drunkeness like Jack does, thats hot :p But yeh, Drew was funny when he fell on his face :p And who the heck leaves the key on the wheel of their car, like are pplz in Summer Bay really that stupid????? Gosh! Though last night was a pretty good ep :D

*hopeful*

HSC
hahaha yeh the key on the tyre, i forgot to mention that~who does that :confused:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
i'm surprised anyone in summer bay even locks their doors at night. i didnt used to.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol reminds me of Dawsons Creek, no-one locked their doors. But you'd think they would considering the crime rate in SB :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
indeed. it has gone up in the last few years lol.
though it is still portrayed as the little town that could. everyone knows everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)