Home and Away (3 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:( Sorry. It seems no motage at the end of That 70s Show either unless it was on during one of the add breaks.

HSC
I'm really excited about the return of H&A it def does give for some good entertainment at 7pm each night.

Ive read that there might be a re-run of the final episode or the sally montage, is this true, or is it just what they are showing in the add?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
This post clears up your questions.

The re-run wasn't aired and I'm not to sure about the Sally montage but that has been shown a fair bit already.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Be better if we had a javascript\flash count down timer or something but meh I am lazy and it's almost here.

2 days!

*waves* Hi Siz and others - I expect you all here to discuss the episode after it airs. :p

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
OMG I cant wait til monday! I think the biggest question on everyones mind is will sally live? I hope so coz its not gunna b the same without her her, alf and irene r the only 'originals' left! Seriously cannot imagine the show without her!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yes she lives - although Channel 7 and the writters have been tight liped about it she has been seen filming courtroom scenes from the Ric court case for a later storyline. But she will be leaving the show this year.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
it would soon be a matter of time before alf and irene leave the show :(

ane_st

HSC
What is the point of her leaving the show this year??!?

Why wouldnt she stay on till the 20th year or whatever..

Is this the 20th season??

Meh

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep this season is the 20th season, well it's a case of there really isn't a good time or way for a much loved character like Sally to leave the show either way it will be sad.

I hope her last episode has another tribute and montag and a looking back at her time as the montage\song fitted and was done so well.

BlackDragon

HSC
Sally probably won't be dead when the show returns but will be dead within a few episodes or a week or two - a drawn out death.
Viewers won't get enough closure if she is dead before the show returns and extended deaths are always a favourite on soapies, and also a good way to elongate plot lines and to spark new ones.

That's my bet.

EDIT:

Watch out spoiler:

Ohhhhh! I just read a post above. So she does live? Oh well.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well as I said in my spoiler above from the spoilers I have read (if my memory is serving me correctly) well this part is she doesn't die and has been seen filming in the courtroom so I think maybe she might leave the Bay which would be much better and means she can come back for special episodes etc.

But with that being said I know what your saying too, similar to what they did for Flyn is what your saying.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
IM baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

Miss me?? :p Kidding. Lots been going on here :D And Jeremy is back :p And we have new pplz. HI new pplz *waves*

2 days till HAA starts. Im sooooo excited. And i think i need it to start soon. Im loosing my Jack and Marthaness and im starting to prefer Martha and Ash together -hides from everyone- Ive already been abused my several J/M fans so plz be gentle.

Anyways, im too hungry to say much so yeh. Cant wait for it to start. Oh yeh, i have to check if the new spoilers are up, will do that now. Nope sorry no spoilers :( Oh wellz :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
YAY! Welcome back Tasha, I guess I have bene filling in ywhile you have been away but it isn't the same.

We now have all the H&A crew ready to discuss the new episode on Monday.

Oh Tasha I know you get TV Week on occasion anyway when I was in Melbourne I could of got last weeks but decided to wait I went out today and the new weeks magazine was out and I couldn't find last weeks. So in short what day do they come out?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...they come out on Mondays :D

oh and im sorry for telling you guys that they'd show an encore of the season finale yesterday (friday) but thats what BTTB said, but now im not gonna listened to them again :(

Did anyone watch As good as gold last night. Ada hosted with Ernie Dingo, and she looked gorgeous. And they had a some funny HAA bloopers. I missed like the first 20mins of it, but yeh, it was all good :D I think watching Clarkey (my future husband, kiddin) is better then HAA -hides- nah! i forgot that it was on/i didnt know what it was :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Hmmmm Mondays so the one that is out now will be different on Monday, interesting thanks for that. ;)

That's alright I was already to watch it then That's 70s Show came on and then I did a quick google search and found that they had updated the news so it's not your fault probably mine for not searching and updating everyone if anything.

I didn't watch it but I flicked and saw and yes Ada was gorgeous.

That's right you better hide for saving that. ;)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe, buts whats more important, my future husband or Ada?? i think my future husband. Sorry Paulie, you've been dumped.

Ignore me, im sick and on the verge of passing out, so my brain has gone haywire :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)