Home and Away (1 Viewer)

lexie85

HSC
if u think about it sallys character is quite boring at the moment, so its only obvious that she would leave....but i still dont want her to anway :eek:

"Chubby"

HSC
WELCOME BACK TASHA :):) :)

can't wait till monday...

did anyone see sally's new real life bf in the paper today?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
noooooooo...his a school principal. How funny is that. She is dating a principal just like in the show :lol: What a funny muffin :p

Even Leah is getting boring on the show, but i dont think thats the reason why Ada wants to leave. But i dont think she'll be leaving for a while, i think just up until her wedding :D :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:( I seem to miss everything in the paper.

HAHA oh the irony.

I guess also because Leah has just be there and hasn't really had any of her own storylines.

1 more day!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Spoilers my children have finally come :D

January 22 - 26

Monday: Tension between Belle and Drew comes to a head. Belle's abduction rocks the Bay. An unexpected visitor surprises Amanda. PG

Tuesday: Amanda continues to be blind to her sister's sinister agenda. Belle admits where her heart truly lies, but will she act on her feelings?

Wednesday: Morag takes action to protect Martha from Ash, with heartbreaking consequences.

Thursday: Martha makes a big decision. Kim struggles to balance his duties as husband and father-to-be. Cracks start to show in Cassie and Macca's relationship.

Friday: Macca is frustrated to learn how Cassie truly feels. Rachel is fast approaching breaking point at Kim's priorities.

Enjoy!! I know i will love this week, particularly Wed and Thurs. :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Awww cant wait either my Mum has marked it in the TV book and the family knows from 7.00pm on it's H&A and I am not to be disturbed, then come on and chat to everyone about the episode. ;)

Cheers for the spoilers and link Tasha. :) Less then 24 hours and H&A for 2007 will begin hehe we managed to keep the thread alive in the break, YAY for us.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
YAY! It's today, in less then 9 hours we will see the start of H&A for 2007.

Hehe Kochie can't wait from everything I heard him say on Sunrise, although I was half asleep at the time.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe Kochie is looking forward to the return too?? Thats awesome!!

< 8hrs

Cant wait. Anyone gone on the official website yet?? This week in pics is up, plus lots of other stuff, liek Asthon leading a double life, a chat with the producer dude, Cameron, and he says something that made my day.

While Martha gone crazy, Jacky is the only one who can save her (my hero -stares dreamingly-) and how will this affect their relationship?? Well lets just pray it brings them back together, for the sake of my sanity at least :p

And theres a pic of Declan, Ashton's son, and his adorable, he looks like the "Why did they build the great wall of china" kid :p

OMG the Aussie Open is on, they better not go overtime, and not show HAA. Coz if that happens, i'll be soooo peeved off. I was last year, and im no different this year :angry: Stupid tennis.

"Chubby"

HSC
thanks for spoilers tasha

i saw sunrise this morning and the kochie part.

if it does go overtime, you'll have the whole state complaining...i think everyone is eager LOL

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:O They sooooooooooooooooo better not GRRRR if they do channel 7 won't be popular especially since this is one of the most anticipated series returns. <3 the Sally Montage.

Make that the whole state and Kochie. :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
The whole nation will be complaining. The 1.5+million people in AUstralia that watch HAA will be complaining. Channel 7 will be sworming with hate mail by the end of the week :p OK maybe not, but i'll be mailing then, you can [not] count on that :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I would be to IF it happens but lets just hope it won't. I very much doubt it will since they have been pumping out the adds for it's return.

Oh I <3 your new avatar and sig there awesome.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Thanks Nathan.

I dont think ive told you guys this, but both Paulie and Jodi are rumoured to be in the next series of Dancing with the Stars, which should start mid next month. How awesome would that be?? I will be voting heaps and heaps if they are both on. But i dont think i'll havet o vote too much, coz A LOT of other HAA fans will be voting for them, so i think they'll be fine. But BOTH Paul and Jodi, what are the chances of that. I hope they do go on, otherwise it'll just be one of them. But i dont mind, love em both together and apart :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)