• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (4 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe yeh Club Martha tonight. All my other HAA friends will be cringing at her screaming, but i'll be laughing :D Cant wait :p

aww...all you bums are watching it now, i still have to wait an hour *cries* Enjoy it :( I better not come on until after it shows here *hmph*

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
o m g. Martha is an idiot. She's pretty much saying, 'Ash is a decent guy! He's leaving his wife and kids for me so don't judge him.' *rolls eyes*. I HATE attitudes like that. But I liked tonights ep for the whole Lucas/Belle/Drew thing. Awwww Lucas is so cute and innocent. "She's done it before, and I havent" hehehehehe, how cute. I dunno if it bothers him that 2 of his mates have slept with his girlfriend and he hasn't. Cant wait for tomorrow's ep. I think Belle and Drew are probably gonna get back together. :( Poor Lucas.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Screen caps from tonight's episode. Enjoy. :)

All I can say about tonights episode is that it proves that - love is blind. I agree with all that kate said and no probably doesn't bother him because he thinks she might be 'the one'.

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Stop patronising me. It's my life, and I'll do what I want :p

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
OMG i cant believe Martha like dont get me wrong she is like one of my fave characters but taking him back after all that drama he would wanna leave his wife now!!! But his kids r so cute its sad to think he is gunna leave em!! Belle n Lucas r soo cute 2getha but i reckon she is gunna choose drew.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It's ok you can like the actor/character but disagree with their decisions, very stupid indeed Martha taking Ash back. However they are doing the traditional guy cheats on girl and girl still takes him back storyline so it's very interesting.

Well Luc is head over heels and to blind to see what is happening right in front of him but I agree after awhile I think she will be back in Drew's arms but only after a lot of chopping changing and denying.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Yeah, but she's seperated. Apparently, marriage doesnt count for anything in Summer Bay. Like, the other night I remember Tony being so casual about Jack's marriage falling apart. In this town, marriage is just a thing. It doesnt seem to mean much to them.

"Chubby"

HSC
OMG i missed tonight's ep....i was out late night....

WHAT THE HELL did martha take ash back? WHAT ?! NO! HOW CUD SHE!!!!!!! im shattered ..she can do so much better

i pretty pretty please need a recap from someone please !!!!!!!! :) :) :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Spoilers!! Weeks 3

Teaser spoilers for 29 Jan - 2 Feb

Monday: In an intense showdown, Ric threatens revenge against Rocco. Beth reveals to Tony she wants to leave the Bay. PG(v)

Tuesday: Ric's threat of revenge against Rocco takes a dramatic turn. Beth farewells the Bay to embark on a soul-searching adventure. PG(v)

Wednesday: Things go from bad to worse as the evidence piles up against Ric. Rachel becomes increasingly uncomfortable with her involvement in Kit and Kim's baby plans. PG(v)

Thursday: Kelli's scheming leads Peter and Amanda's relationship to the brink. Martha gives Ash an ultimatum.

Friday: Kelli's manipulation leads to a surprise engagement. Belle finally admits her true feelings for Drew but is it too late? Cassie is shaken when Macca's controlling streak rears itself again.

No comment about tonights ep. But, im glad Martha is taking him back, because if she didnt then her outta control storyline wouldnt work, and i really want to see that. So basically whatever Martha does up until that storyline starts i dont care :D But she is still my fav character. Jack looked hot tonight, and yeh his talk with Luc made me laugh :D

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Hey guys!
i was wondering - since there seems to be a few characters who will be disappearing later this year - has anyone heard of any new characters who will be joining the cast of home and away? is amanda's sister going to end up being a permanent character for a while or whats? :S

HSC
Ok, what I think about the spoilers:
Tuesday: Yay, Beth's leaving!

Friday: Surprise engagement... I'm guessing Peter and Amanda, yay!
And as for the Cassie and Macca thing, I could see it coming, esp. when she went to the Summer Bay and the hospital, without TELLING him, and he acted shocked that she could think for herself.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Although nobody has put in a request I am going to assume somebody has missed the episode. Here is tonights episode caps.

:) Enjoy.

I'm loving this whole Drew, Lucus & Belle love triangle. Very clear that Luc has been blinded by love and Belle can't bare herself to go back to her ex who not only cheated her but cheated on her with his mother, even if she does truely have feelings for him.

Yep I noticed the lack of credits it could be for that reason or because of the fans reaction.

Awww sorry ane st I have screen caps of the last two episodes up, I was hoping someone else might do a summary I have been out most of the day so I am a bit tired and need to relax now. Congratulations on your uni offer.

Last edited:

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
I think this triangle is a bit of a repeat of the cassie ric macca triangle. Belle is staying with lucas coz she doesnt wanna hurt him but she still has these intense feelings towards drew. Cassie was the same she didnt wanna hurt ric but while he was away she coudlnt help it so i think whilst lucas is out of town belle n drew might play a little. As the old saying goes while the cats away the mice to play!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)