Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
morning all

see i told you i'd come on :D

I agree with Nathan, i love the darkness of the last couple of eps :D Its awesome. Im glad Sally has woken up :D Cant wait for tonights episode

I was listening to Hot30 last night, and they were talking to my Paulie, and they asked him if they knew if Sally dies or not, and he said he didnt know (liar) and yeh, he was saying how people sometimes think he is a cop, and that once when he was driving he saw someone talking on the phone while driving so he gave them a look and they put the phone down, it was so funny. He is soooo cute. Bless him!! Then they asked people if they think Sally dies or not, and a lot of people said that they want her to die so they can let new people in. How mean is that, i was like shocked.

Anyway, cant wait for tonights ep. AShton and Martha and Morag :D And baby Declan. Yaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!

i'll be on after HAA to discuss :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
H&A darkness is awesome. I am also glade.

HAHA well the person probably felt caught out, I hate people that talk on the phone while driving, if you must at least use a hands free kit not that hard - it's usually business people too.

:O :O How dare people say that about our Sal, would they of killed of the cast of friends to get new friends nooooo so not our Sal.

Ah yes the beginning of the end for Ashton and Martha and the beginning of her downward spiral.

:) Good as you should be.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Hey guys, I'm gonna be working tonight, so I can please please request a recap of someone :)? Man, I really wanted to see Martha's face when she found out Ash had a family.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Nathan, its not the end of the Mash's relationship just yet. The stupid girl

still wants to be with the loser, even though she knows his married with kids, just becuase he sweet talks her into it saying he loves her and whatnot.

I just want to slap her, pity shes my fav actress and character.

Oh, Paulie might be on DWTS and not Jodi. Oh wellz, i'll be voting for my baby :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:O :O :O Makes me sad inside when guys do really stupid things i.e. cheat on their girlfriends etc and the girlfriend i.e. Martha takes him back.

Oh well at the moment she doesn't deverse to be in it. Well Jodie does because of all she has been through but Martha doesn't.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
http://www.surfinthebay.net/ said:
CONFIRMED: Kate Ritchie
January 17
Speculations began around Australia that Kate Ritchie was leaving, when Channel Seven dedicated a tribute to her character, after her 18 or so years on the show. The final episode of the 2006 season saw Sally left on cement, being stabbed by whom she guesses was her friend. A contact at Channel Seven has finally confirmed that Kate Ritchie has no plans to leave. Kate Ritchie will not be leaving Home and Away anytime soon!
Thought BOS H&Aers you would want to hear this.

Siz, are you still around?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Here are last nights ratings. HAA came first :D

1 HOME AND AWAY Seven 1,518,000
2 TODAY TONIGHT Seven 1,424,000
3 SEVEN NEWS Seven 1,333,000
4 NINE NEWS Nine 1,323,000
5 TENNIS: AUST OPEN - DAY 2 NIGHT SESSION Seven 1,145,000
6 A CURRENT AFFAIR Nine 1,124,000
7 TWO AND A HALF MEN -RPT Nine 1,099,000
8 ABC NEWS ABC 1,080,000
9 NEW ADVENTURES OF OLD CHRISTINE Nine 1,012,000
10 ERASER -RPT Nine 969,000
11 7.30 REPORT ABC 907,000
12 TEN NEWS AT FIVE Ten 894,000
13 THE BILL ABC 858,000
14 GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS 2007 Ten 853,000

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
HAHA awesome Channel 7 seems to always kick butt in the ratings. <3 Channel 7.

:( Awww The Bills a bit low I <3 the Bill, I'm such a soapie fan - I balme my Mum.

ane_st

HSC
I like chanel 10 better, mainly cause almost all of my favourite shows were on channel 10 at one time. I dont really like chanel 7, only for H&A

HSC
I agree Channel 10 has good shows, but for the American shows, they are shown on Aussie TVs so much later than they are originally aired! Also, with the American shows, Channel 10 tends to throw in repeats mid-season, which gets really annoying.

ane_st

HSC
American shows are way better than the aust. ones they have, neighbours or australian princess? no thankyou! I mean shows like One Tree Hill, charmed, oc, seinfield.. Those are shows i like..

On a completely diff topic.. I dont like the uni offers being released this late!!! I want them now!!

HSC
LOL..BlackDragon

And why is it that Home and Away seems to have pretty good ratings, but the show doesn't win alot of awards?

ane_st said:
I like chanel 10 better, mainly cause almost all of my favourite shows were on channel 10 at one time. I dont really like chanel 7, only for H&A
Whats on channel 10 that you like? I hate channel 10, for gods sake, they have VM at 10:30pm+, no more one tree hill, AND they are repeating Summerland at noon :angry: Meh.. House and Supernatural are alright:eek:

I think channel 7 is the best. :uhhuh:

ane_st

HSC
Well they DID have one tree hill, thats the important thing, but i own the first 3 seasons so im not complaining :D :D :D

The only reason why veronica mars is on that late is cause of bad ratings.. Although i do kinda like the show..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)