• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (4 Viewers)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Haha, Morag found out about Ash and his secret :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
blackdragon, i get the ratings from a friend who gets them from smh somewhere. i'll give you a link later when i get home, i dont have the website here, its on my home comp :D

HAA starting now. Little Declan, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!

HSC
ane_st said:
What about you do you wanna go to uni?
Teaching/B Arts eventually, but not this year :eek:

I cant believe Ash was still lying :eek: And Rocco actually wanted to stay with Sally, and not tell her what he did :S I still dont understand how they didnt realise that something was wrong with him, i mean he LOOKED guilty!

Last edited:

asa.hoshi

HSC
Hey guys, can anyone tell me briefly on what happened tonite... i missed it coz i had guests over for dinner (while home and away was on) and lol... thanks everyone! hahaha

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
asa.hoshi said:
Hey guys, can anyone tell me briefly on what happened tonite... i missed it coz i had guests over for dinner (while home and away was on) and lol... thanks everyone! hahaha
me too please !
i completely missed it !
what happened ?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Nathan, I'm still here, thank you for caring. Although it seems you have been getting along without me, (it is good to see a few new posters around, also), I apologise for my abrupt disappearance. As I mentioned before the date, the 15th of January was also my 2 year anniversary, so it was not spent in Sydney. I was just south of Coffs Harbour, having some well earnt time away...

As I was not here, I did have the two episodes taped, so had to avoid this thread for the time... I watched the 15th and the 16th's this afternoon, and then tonights, and have since been cleaning... I just spent the last half hour catching up on every post I was not here to see, but fear not, I have returned.

The new credits - while I am not entirely fond of them, I do admit I will probably be used to them come next week... I don't like the way there is a bikini clad girl running down the beach every time an add comes on though...

In regards to the last few episodes, I quite enjoyed the way they were done, despite the incorrectness about them, most of which has been discussed in regards to previous episodes - the way the cops let Jonny and Rocco talk alone, and the way Racheal was able to sit in on Sally... The latter may happen, but highly unlikely... (Another thing my Mum loves is that Racheal is a psychiatrist and a practising M.D).
I also love the fact that the nurse we always see, seems to be everywhere in the hospital - she's always there in Post-Op, after someone has had surgery, she was in Emergency when Brad brought Sally into the hospital, and she's also in the Surgery wing, while Sally was under the knife. Love it.

Anyway, Sally is awake, and it won't take long for her to remember. Rocco is an idiot for a) not killing her properly, and then b) actually agreeing to live with Sally...

I know I shouldn't have been looking at such a dramatic time, but Leah looked very, very pretty when she was at the hospital.
Martha, as always, looked stunning. :)

Sucked in to Ash, Aunty Morag is onto you!! Haha.

Happy about Kim, Kit and Racheal... Glad to see that that's working out for them - so far, anyway.

I can't think of anything else to say in regards to Home and Away, lol, so I shall say goodnight. :)

:wave:

HSC
ane_st said:
The only reason why veronica mars is on that late is cause of bad ratings.. Although i do kinda like the show..
Did you know that it's the 2nd highest downloaded show in Australia?? Which means that there are many Aussies who got sick of waiting for Channel 10 to get up to date.

It's got bad ratings BECAUSE its on late AND because its on a bloody friday night when people in the main age group that would watch VM are PARTYING! (Not me though :eek:)
/rant
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Whats on channel 10 that you like? I hate channel 10, for gods sake, they have VM at 10:30pm+, no more one tree hill, AND they are repeating Summerland at noon :angry: Meh.. House and Supernatural are alright:eek:

I think channel 7 is the best. :uhhuh:
I love VM and House, but it's annoying that they are on Channel 10.

Oh yeah, this is a HAA thread. :eek:
I started writing this before sizmos posted (my mum called me in to watch some of the tennis :)) so sorry if i repeat some of the things.

Sally is awake and had completely forgotten what happened the night of the attack. Sally spoke to Rocco alone, and asked him to live with her permanently, which he is actually considering!! :S And yeah, he definately did look guilty.

Ash was near the beach with Martha, then she went back into the Surf Club. Whilst she was in there, Ash's family turned up at Summer Bay, because Ash left his wallet at home. He quickly hurried them off to the car, but not quick enough, because when he turned around and started walking back to near the Surf Club, Morag went and spoke to the wife (does she have a name?) and found out that she was in fact Ash's wife. Morag later confronted him.

Oh yeah, and Cassie and Macca were at their new home, Macca had just left for work (his first day) when Cassie noticed messages on their answering machine. She left a note for Macca, and went to Summer Bay to see how Sally was. Macca ended up going to Summer Bay too, and he was annoyed at her going without telling him. (She says she tried to ring his mobile, but it was turned off)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
welcome back Siz :D

I love Home and Away!!

sorry didnt have anything else to say :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Finally. Ergh I have had all the problems in the world today. My internet was down for 4 hours. Then it came back so had to check university offer (I got offered my first preference BA Information Technology, now I just need to decided if I defer or not). Then came on BOS and started to read the General University Discussion forum to see how everyone went.

Then I decided I remember about H&A and it took me forever to get to here. BOS has been really lagy for the past few hours now.

Anyway I took some screen capture (from my TV card) of last nights episode (as it is now early morning) so I can post them up tomorrow, since we already have a pretty good summary by chocolate_lover, well done.

Welcome back Siz and when I read what you posted I realised where you had been. Like you said it and I remembered it. Hope you had fun on some well deserved time off.

*slups at keyboard* Good night\morning.

Oh and congratulations to those that got offers and transfers that they wanted.

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Congratulations to Nathan, and everyone else with their Uni offers. Welcome to the rest of your life.

tasha1188 said:
I love Home and Away!!
I second this.

EDIT Oh, and I forgot to add this in my previous post - Tasha, I simply adore your new signature. Hehe.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Hey, welcome back Siz! and thanks chocolate_lover for the recap. I hate working so late, bloody stocktake at Target last night, so hot and very booooorrrinnggg. I'd rather be watching H&A. So Sally forgot that it was Rocco that stabbed her? That's convenient lol. But why'd she ask him to move in with her permanently? And Cassie is back? I thought she'd gone.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
As promised screen captures taken from last night's episode. Just to give you the visual clues, enjoy kate is me & others who missed the episode. :)

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
thank you Siz, i simply adore my siggy as well :p

Thanks Nathan for those screen caps. Love the logo <3

Cassie is back, and she stays, i think we wont be seeing Macca much more after this :D :( Oh wellz

Cant wait to tonights ep. Martha screaming and yelling and crying, just what i like. Pity she becomes an idiot after that :angry: Oh wellz, cant wait for a bad girl stage :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
And a certain episode with a Martha and a club. ;)

Well if anyone is missing tonights episode I can take screen caps again tonight.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
http://www.homeandawaycentral.com/ said:
About plans to leave Home and Away, "I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. All this talk about me leaving, made me realise that I actually have the best job in the world"
Well it looks like it's offical Sally is staying with Home and Away, you can all rest easy now.

lexie85

HSC
i may be missing it tonight in favour of some late night shopping

so screencaps would be nice pritnep <3

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lexie85 said:
i may be missing it tonight in favour of some late night shopping

so screencaps would be nice pritnep <3
I don't know if late night shopping > Home and Away... tisk tisk tisk. Lol.

I also enjoy now that screencaps accompany an episode recap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)