• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hey i love merediths voice, it not cringeworthy, its cute :D

oh yeh, new stuff on the Martha storyline, let me go find it

Martha starts dating the owner of the club of the club where she works who is also dating another of the dancers there. Mac sees a drug exchange and tells her bf, who gets in a fight and the police are called (suprise suprise Jack turns up) Jack was never happy about Martha pole dancing but couldn't legally stop her. He uses the drug exchange as an excuse to close the club down and stop Martha dancing.

Jacky to the rescue -superman- :p And Martha, well her stupidity will be entertaining enough :D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Mac is Martha, isnt it? That's what Tasha used to call her. I remember when she showed up in the bay she said, "My name is MArtha but everyone calls me Mac". Funny that no one actually calls her that.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol yeh, only Tash called her Mac. :D Its from her surname McKenzie, like Macca :D

"Chubby"

HSC
and home and away of course!!!! ahahhaa

Home and away number one for domestic shows

grey's anatomy number one for overseas show! ahah

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Amen sister friend!!

Theyre my two fav shows too :D

HAA first though :p

yay, 24hrs till haa, Sydney time, and 24hrs and 54mins Bris time :D

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
hey all!!

After seeing indiana evans the other day i mentioned it to my friend from work who thennnnnn informs me that she used to be good friends with her back in the primary schoool days!!

Apparently she used to do a lot of modelling n stuff and my friend told me some story bout how all the boys were always after indiana and they would buy her little gifts and sometimes she was quite harsh on receiving presents :p one time she smashed this little glass ornament a boy gave her!! lol that made me laugh!!

anyway shes gunna bring me some pics of when they were young together haha so provided i get them if anyones interested i shall post em here for you too see what she was like in her younger years!!

HOME AND AWAY 2MORO NITEEE :D

least we havent missed any episodes of home and away this year due to the australian open :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
hey all!!

After seeing indiana evans the other day i mentioned it to my friend from work who thennnnnn informs me that she used to be good friends with her back in the primary schoool days!!

Apparently she used to do a lot of modelling n stuff and my friend told me some story bout how all the boys were always after indiana and they would buy her little gifts and sometimes she was quite harsh on receiving presents :p one time she smashed this little glass ornament a boy gave her!! lol that made me laugh!!

anyway shes gunna bring me some pics of when they were young together haha so provided i get them if anyones interested i shall post em here for you too see what she was like in her younger years!!

HOME AND AWAY 2MORO NITEEE :D

least we havent missed any episodes of home and away this year due to the australian open :)
definitely post please :D
kthxbai

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe, thats so cool Hypnotised. Indi was in Snobs, as was Tim (dan) it comes on on Sat mornings. You can see a very young Indi there too, but these pics will be awesome. She didnt sound very nice, smashing an ornament, what a bum head, oh wellz.

And yes, thank god HAA wasnt delayed coz of the stupid Tennis, srsly, haa is sooo much better then the tennis :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Lol, wow you guys post a lot over the weekend!!

Sorry that I don't watch Grey's Anatomy - I may have to download some... I hear it's alright... Hopefully it's not just a show a girl can watch.

Should be good to see these pics of Indiana as a kid - thanks, HyPnOtiSeD!

Mac - Haha, I remember that. So, it's not too long till
Jack's back on active duty?
That should be good to see! Along with the whole
Martha pole dancing!
, but what's the bet we won't really see anything. Haha.

And, Tasha, HAA rocks, but you can't bag out the tennis. Federer whooped Gonzalez last night in straight sets. Stupid Gonzalez, he was talking himself up, then BANG! Along comes Roger. Buhbye, Gonzalez.

And yeah... Have a top day!! I probably won't be able to post tonight, but I shall do so tomorrow!

Enjoy HAA!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
:( Federer won?? That sucks. I like Tommy Haas tho, thats one hot tennis player <3

And Greys aint some chick show, its a medical show, so guys can watch it as well, theres lots of blood :p

HAA tonight. Im missing tomorrow nights ep, flying back home, i miss home :( oh wellz, you guys can recap me with screencaps as well, hopefully no Jack and Martha. But im also getting a friend to record the episode. My cousin was like "omg your missing home and away?" and i was like shuddup, you want me home, im coming home just for you so leave me alone :p Ignore me, just woke up and am still v tired and hot

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I watch Greys so it isn't no chicks show, although you could see how some guys might say that though.

I'm sure they will show Martha dancing I mean they have girls in binkins all the time so showing Martha dancing isn't a stretch.

:O :O :O Tasha missing H&A. Will do screencaps etc. ;)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Martha finds out she's pregnant in this week spoilers

-cries- Oh and i think she finally dumps Ashton :D

HSC
:eek:
Stupid Rocco. Stupid stupid Rocco.
Oh, and lol at Rocco's crying sounding like Pippa. :p

Now, back to my assignments and homework that's due tomorrow...

HSC
OMG Rick is gonna kill Rocco:p

Finally the storyline is moving fast, well this whole year its been fast. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)