• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I hate the new spoilers, has anyone posted them?? Otherwise i will later after i read them and get over them. Coz what ive read so far, im gonna be heaps depressed -cries-

Just watched tonights ep, boring as alwayz :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nope nobody has.

I knew you would of thought that about tonights episode. :p Weren't you flying home today or is that tomorrow Tasha?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol i flew home today, but my friend taped it, so coming home from the airport i picked the tape up and watched it before OC :D Here the spoilers

Teasers For Feb 12 - 16

Monday: The lives of Kit and Rachel hang in the balance after a terrible accident. Martha makes a shocking discovery.

Tuesday: Has Amanda made the biggest mistake of her life? Martha seeks Jack's support when she receives her life-changing news. Jack, Sam and Rory take the next step to becoming a family. PG

Wednesday: Ethan and Kelli concoct an evil plan to blackmail Amanda. Belle and Drew struggle to hide their feelings for each other. PG

Thursday: Ric's final hopes of proving his innocence are destroyed. Amanda goes to extreme lengths to protect her relationship.

Friday: Ric's day of reckoning arrives as his trial in court begins. Tensions explode in the wake of Ric's trial. Can Rachel and Kim mend the rift in their relationship?

I think this show really annoys me now. Maybe i should stop watching it for a while, just to get over it a bit. Gosh, TV is boring me now, im not even interested in the OC no more :'(

ane_st

HSC
OK so i missed HAA

:(

and this was the good episode!

But i agree with you tash, o.c. is getting a bit boring and its as if they are forcing episodes, although i missed it, i didnt even remember it was on - that may have something to do with my obsession with one tree hill...

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:O Tasha, TV boring you oh no my world is collapsing around me.

Well from that we now know that Rachel survives the accident.

ane_st

HSC
Is she actually pregnant in real life?

I like Kit to, i think she handled this whole thing with Kim and Racheal very well

Wasnt she an alcoholic slut before?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no Kit aint preggers in real life

And Kit has a 6month contract, so she'll be around for a LONG time, i just hope the baby survives, and then Kit Kim and Baby Hyde can move away and live happily ever after, and Rachel can meet someone more her age. Hugh is set to come back, maybe they can hook up :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nah. In the six month break she had from H&A filming she went overseas travelling with her boyfriend.

An alcoholic yes, slut no.

Hugh hmm was that the friend Rachel had that she tried to hock Leah up with? Or am I completly wrong and I should crawl back under my rock.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no you can come outta your rock, Hugh is Rach's friend that liked Leah :p

oh, well i home Kits stays for a long long time has the baby and leaves with Kim :D

*hopeful*

HSC
:wave: everyone

due to crappy work committments i miss haa every day except fridays...i get some updates off my mum so im still a bit in the know

i hope kit n kim do happy family as well, love them together

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
we dont know yet. we're just making things up :p

Welcome back Hopeful, the good thing about not having a job is not missing haa :p but my grandma is forcing me to get a job and im running out of excuses :p Oh wellz

Cant wait for tonight :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I just watched last nights episode - I had taped it...

There really wasn't anything fantastical about it - Ric turning back into his Dalby mindset, and getting rid of Beth - that was probably the most important thing that happened... Maybe her plane will crash into the Ocean... Who knows, she could be on the new season of Lost... Here's hoping!

Poor Rocco... But Sally looked cute tonight. Hehe.

:wave: hopeful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)