• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hey, guys are like that over gals too. You guys are all excited over Martha pole dancing, so dont go accusing us of anything -hmph-

"Chubby"

HSC
ok i feel so lost...ive now miseed tonight's ep which means ive missed 3 eps this wk *sigh*

thanks for screen caps nathan!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i wasnt expecting to see Miss Martha in tonihgts ep, but was happy :D Pity Jacky was only in 1 ep this week :( Oh wellz. Loved Petey and Amanda, hate Kelli. And Poor Belle :(

Good episode. Oh and HAA rated first last night :D

Oh and thanks for the caps Nathan, but my HAAC is playing up, so i cant get into any thread :( How will i survive

Last edited:

cuppy

HSC
N/A
hey this is completely irrelevant to todays episode but i have a quesiton which was nagging me before and i only remembered it again today.

ages and ages ago there was that storyline where robbie turned off his grandfather's life support machine (grahame was his name?)... then months later the police question him about it because they got a tip off that it was robbie who did it.

was it ever revealed who reported this 'tip off' to the police or is that question never going to be answered? i may have missed a few eps here and there and now im just curious about it.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
It was never really confirmed who tipped off the cops, but there were tlks of it being Charity, who could have overheard Rob yell it out in the hospital. Well actually it could have been anyone since he did yell it out. Oh wellz

And yes Tina, Kelli did send the flowers, they were very pretty though.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Your welcome Tasha and yeah HAAC is acting up a bit on my end ususally is like that after HAA.

Chubby said:
soim asssuming kelli sent amanda the flowers ey?

Yep all part of her master plan to get Peter to think he is insecure with Amanda and rush into proposing.

cuppy said:
was it ever revealed who reported this 'tip off' to the police or is that question never going to be answered? i may have missed a few eps here and there and now im just curious about it.
Yep I believe it was revealed to be Charity.

ane_st

HSC
Ok my idea of the storyline, whats going on, is nothing

i have missed almost 2wks worth of episodes

somewhere down the track i will start watching them again

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ane, wait till the good stuff start happening, like Miss Martha's storyline, and well thats all i know of :p Watch the week after next though, thats a good week, and next week is good with Rachel and Kit :D

cuppy

HSC
N/A
tasha1188 said:
It was never really confirmed who tipped off the cops, but there were tlks of it being Charity, who could have overheard Rob yell it out in the hospital. Well actually it could have been anyone since he did yell it out. Oh wellz

And yes Tina, Kelli did send the flowers, they were very pretty though.

ok thnx.. lol did anybody else notice (this is also from yonks ago) that belle got away with accelerating flynn's death (rmbr he fell down the stairs cos of her wasnt it?)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yes but his time was already approaching anyway so if anything all she did was help to not prolong the inevitable. :( I still remember when Flynn was diagnosed all from giving that talk at the school on skin cancer.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Awww...we're neglecting this thread :( Well im bumping it up, even if it was only 3 threads down the list :p Well i found a nice pic of Jodi for Siz :p

Enjoys!! HAA tomoz. Rach and Kit :eek: Cant wait :p

I was just looking a the screencaps again, and i noticed how gorgeous the engagement ring Petey gave Amadna is, how come Peter and Tony can pic out gorgeous engagement rings, but Jack pics out some ugly one, no wonder Martha dumped him. I probably would have :p I want Amadna's ring :p

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:O Three threads down oh noes HAA must be climb the BOS ladder to the top. ;)

Sure you can have the ring. :p Just have to find someone to buy it and give it to you.

Oh that's a very nice picture of Jodi, but soon we will be having more telling screen caps, well somewhat probably not but hmm still it shall be new so hmm yes, I lost my point. ;)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Thank you for the picture, Tasha. :)

It's good that you see the value of the ring, not in the thought that your fiance put into it, lol. I think if you loved the bloke, it wouldn't matter if he got you a plastic ring out of one of those candy dispenser things.. Then again, I'd prefer one of those bouncy balls...

Moving on...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Siz, i hope you dont plan on giving your gf a plastic ring from those candy dispensers :p Thats what someone did to their gf on a tv show, but i cant remember which show it was :p

But that ring Petey gave is like the kind of ring i want :) Just gotta marry a guy who can afford that :p And truth be told, i would never reject Jackys marriage proposal, you should know that :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)