Home and Away (2 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Not that we got to see it, but it also happened in Smallville; Clark gave Lana a ring from a dispenser when he was 10 years old... He mentioned it in a flashback.

Home and Away!! Less than 28 hours to go!!

Last edited:

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
The ring was gorrrgggeeeoouussss - nice n simple but soo beautiful - i agree - i want a ring like that :D - gotta find me a wealthy man now lol

I can't wait for the kit and rachel storyline this week looks like its gunna be goooood!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Seeeee...most girls will fall for that ring. We're girls, we expect the best from out husbands :p

HAA tonight. I think i might be missing it, and it has Martha too :( That reminds me, i have to learn to work my vcr :p

*hopeful*

HSC
YES amandas ring was really nice!

wats with the evil sisters plan, she reminds me of zoe :/

i get my eps taped now so yeh...... sandy gave kirsten a plastic ring as well i think on the OC

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Seeeee...most girls will fall for that ring. We're girls, we expect the best from out husbands :p

HAA tonight. I think i might be missing it, and it has Martha too :( That reminds me, i have to learn to work my vcr :p
Push the button with the red circle on it. That means record. :lol: Sorry, Tasha. :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Sandy and Kirsten, thats the one i was thinking about :p Thanks Hopeful :p

And Siz, do you really think im that blonde?? I know how to work a friggin VCR, i used to alwayz tape stuff on that thing, but then a few weeks ago my dad went and broke the thing, so i need to find a way to fix it and find the channel for the vcr and then i can record it. OR i can just put Channel 7 on for record on my foxtel box :p That'll be soo omuch more easier and quicket, and less brain work, considering i have to leave in 2hrs and i still havent showered or walked to the shops to buy TV Week :p

Oh, and i htink Jacky is back in his uniform this week, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! BUt after looking wat this weke in pics on the official website, im not so sure -prays that he is-

HSC
tasha1188 said:
And Siz, do you really think im that blonde?? I know how to work a friggin VCR
ROFL! I lol-ed. :eek:
tasha1188 said:
Oh, and i htink Jacky is back in his uniform this week, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! BUt after looking wat this weke in pics on the official website, im not so sure -prays that he is-
I hope so!!!!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
By the way, I was listening to the radio earlier today, and I heard a Clive Peters computer store ad.. It sounded a lot like Paul doing the voice of the father. If you hear it, let me know. The ad revolves around the father saying what they need for the computer, but he says all the names of things wrong, and his son corrects him. It sounds heaps like him, so please keep an ear out. I heard the ad on 104.1fm.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe sorry. Well it looks like im home, so i dont have to record it, and i realised i didnt even have my haa tape with me, so i told my friend to tape it for me :p

But im gonna watch it now anyways :) Im happy

oh and thanks for the heads up Siz, i have 1041 playing live :p

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
why do i get this feeling that ash has something to do with the dna tests???

btw, omg the home and away crew are coming to westies livo this sat!!! YAY!!! i'll prolly go :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
OMG Tasha, I have a Home and Away tape as well! Lol.

So excited. Might head down to Westfields on Saturday. What time are they going again? As my brother has baseball in the morning till like 12:30pm...

"Chubby"

HSC
OMG!!! I forgot .....im working this sat 10 - 4.....

DAM DAM DAM DAM DAM DAM DAM....nooooo im shattered..

whoever goes, please take piccys and post them here plz :) :) :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
they'll be at livo at 11 and at eastgardens at 2, but they dont say who's going. I cant go :( So Tina if you go, take lots of pics yeh, esp of Jodi or Paulie or Holly or Niccy :p But i dont think Jodi will go, maybe she will, not sure :)

Tonights ep, lemme think. Oh yeh, my heart almost stopped when Martha said I love you to Ashton, i just wanted to slap her. But i dont have to worry becuase that loser will be gone this week or next week, but i know he'll be dumped this week -does a happy dance- And loved loved loved it when Peter goes to Ashton, "im just used to seeing Martha drop Jack off" and Ashton was all annoyed :p And Martha looks gorgeous tonight as alwayz. But Amanda, she looked absolutely gorgeous tonight. Liek better then everyone put together. Absolutely gorgeous. And the Amanda and Ethan part was really cute, and if Ethan wasnt a creep working with Kelli, or Kelli's partner, i would love him. But unfortunately he is the bad guy. And what he does next week just makes me hate him -hmph- And Ric, poor poor Ric. I really want to know who killed Rocco, and they are going to drag this out for heaps long, and i hate storylines that extend so long -grrrr-

But oeverall, tonight was a pretty good episode, except for that one teeny scene :p

"Chubby"

HSC
hmm....maybe i can call in sick LOL.....

there was one thing i didn't understand tonight....what did ethan do to amanda? cos on the HAA website it said he's making amanda's life hell..... he prolly did something else to the car right? ahah

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
February 5th 2007 - Episode 4346 Monday, Week 4
Kelli, Ethan, Amanda, Peter, Alf, Ric, Matilda, Sally, Rocco, Brad, Ash, Martha

http://mynetimages.com/album/pritnep/Home_And_Away/4346/

Just remember there are two pages. :)

Kelli and Ethan are always a little over the top with their kissing etc. Hmm it was an ok episode nothing really important happened but still alright.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i dont know anything this week, but next week

Amanda and Peter have a huge fight and Amanda goes to Noah's and bumps into Ethan who invites her for a drink, and typical HAA style, Amanda gets drunk and ends up in bed with Ethan, which im guessing is how Peter and Amanda break up

Enjoys!!

PS there are no pics in that folder :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)