Home and Away (1 Viewer)

"Chubby"

HSC
omg !! yeah i realised!!! the tongue man! the tongue! ahah

tasha, dont' u mean in bed with Ethan? ahaha oops i might have just spoiled it haha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
No, what you talking about, Amanda doesnt end up in bed with no-one but Peter :p

"Chubby"

HSC
omg tash, for one moment there i thought i was wrong....before i realised u were being sarcastic :p

ahaha

i need to calm down now lol

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Yeah, Ethan and Kelli were like, wow. Give me your tongue. Very hardcore for Home and Away, lol.

Martha looked great tonight, hehe. As always.

And would the police folder have "Rocco" Cooper on the front, and not his real name? In saying that, what would Rocco be a nickname of? Richard? Robert? :confused:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
i dont know anything this week, but next week

Amanda and Peter have a huge fight and Amanda goes to Noah's and bumps into Ethan who invites her for a drink, and typical HAA style, Amanda gets drunk and ends up in bed with Ethan, which im guessing is how Peter and Amanda break up

Enjoys!!

PS there are no pics in that folder :p
Ohhhh what a nice spoiler, so I am going to assume she just wakes up next to him and not sleeps with her.

:) Sorry about that, pics added.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Thanks Nathan. Maybe Rocco is his real name *thinks* OH wellz, its HAA, nothing is right there :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
;) No problem.

I can't really remember him being called anything else so maybe it is Rocco but then again I can't really see that being his name.

HSC
SiZmOs said:
OMG Tasha, I have a Home and Away tape as well! Lol.

So excited. Might head down to Westfields on Saturday. What time are they going again? As my brother has baseball in the morning till like 12:30pm...
It's my birthday on Saturday (yay!) so I won't be able to go. :(
Also, my brother has baseball too (so does my dad, and my sister has softball:eek:), so getting there would've been a problem anyway.
tasha1188 said:
And loved loved loved it when Peter goes to Ashton, "im just used to seeing Martha drop Jack off" and Ashton was all annoyed :p
Haha, that was hilarious. :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
And I live to far away, plus I have no method of getting there other then public transport *shudders*. Have fun whoever is going and take lots of photos.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yes, so whoevers going, make sure you do us H&A BOSers proud :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I dont even know where Liverpool and Eastgardens are, so i cant go. And my parents are going away the next day, so they wont be able to take me 'cause we'll be at Towers doing a lot of grocery shopping to last me 2 weeks home alone :) :( What am i going to do for 2 whole weeks with no car no brother no company and no parents :( No-one loves me. The internet will be my only source of entertainment, and Home and Away -grrrrrr-

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Yeah, whoever goes, if anyone, please take heaps of photos for us all!! But it sounds like noone will be there, :(

I won't be able to come on tonight, as I have to go out at 7:30, but I'll come on when I get home or tomorrow sometime.

In case I don't get a chance to say it closer to the day, happy birthday for Saturday, Chocolate Lover!! Hehe, all the best.

Where's your brother playing baseball?

And Tasha, how can you not know where Liverpool is? Haha. Do we know which stars are going?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG what does Kit do???? Oh..

the wanting to have a home birth and Kim wanting to use the honeymoon money??

Well i dont like Kim and Rachel together, so i dont care what Kit does, as long as Kim is alwayz there for her, and Rachel, well who cares :p -hides from Rachel friends-

And Siz, ive heard of Liverpool and i have been there once like a million years ago, but i dont know exactly where it is. I know Clarkey is from Liverpool :p

Cant wait for tonight. Jack, and Ashton beating, a perfect episode :)

"Chubby"

HSC
ok u guys....poll vote for me......should i go or shouldn't i go this sat? :p i already have 2 friends that said 'i think ill go this sat'.

hehe Liverpool was like my 2nd home during high school. I miss not going into liverpool 5 days a week now...omg i sound like a freak ahaha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Heck, theres no choice. You must go Tina. We're all counting on you :) I say you go, and i think everyone will say for you to go :)

Go go go go go, and take lots and lots of pictures :) Esp if Paulie or Jodi or Amanda or Niccy are there :)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
For those who were wondering what Rocco is short for - in italian it is short for Roy, so maybe that's his name?? :S

I'm thinking about going to Eastgardens to see the Home and Away stars - provided i can find someone to do my shift at work :S plus its gunna take me like 2 hours to get there hmmmm ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)