Home and Away (1 Viewer)

ane_st

HSC
This was the first episode ive watched in probably 4wks

And it was ok, poor martha and rick and why is the red head (sam is it?) living with jack??!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
*Lozzie* said:
hey i havent watched for a while and was wondering whats happened to ash???? has e left yet?
i think he wont be appearing in the near future

stupid martha, always so stubborn, jack was trying to help her and all she does is throw it back to his face
tomorrow's episode is going to be interesting, apparently jack and martha sharing a kiss when sam walks in
overall a good episode
22 hrs to go

cuppy

HSC
N/A
i think martha is being very stubborn and inconsiderate. she doesn't deserve to have jack as a friend, especially when she abandoned him when he needed her the most. and now he's offering her his support and she's just rejecting it without a second thought.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
cuppy said:
i think martha is being very stubborn and inconsiderate. she doesn't deserve to have jack as a friend, especially when she abandoned him when he needed her the most. and now he's offering her his support and she's just rejecting it without a second thought.
qft
but yes i still love my gorgeous martha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i think he wont be appearing in the near future
Oh i dont think we've seen the last of our precious *cough cough* Ashton, he'll be back, i think :p

And i loved Martha tonight. Seriously, she makes the best drunk on this show, and when she told Jack she got rid of the baby, at Noahs, her facial expression was the cutest thing ever. I love Martha :D Cant wait till tomorrow. Love how Jack's all protective over Martha <3

Nathan, if its possible, a screencap of Martha's face at that moment when she told Jack that she got rid of the baby would be much appreciated :D

Oh and yeh, poor Ric and Mattie :( Loving Tony though. Damn Sam :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
gotta agree with your sig there tash
she has got style :D
im sure sizmos agrees with me as well

"Chubby"

HSC
i wanna know who killed rocco and if ric is going to get out of that hell hole lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I still think Ashton killed Rocco, And Ric's contract doesnt expire for a while, so he'll be back, and he'll be out soon :D

And thank you Jemsta :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Was debating whether I should do tonight's capping or go to bed but thought I better get it done. Sorry everyone I had other things I had to get done, probably going to be like this for awhile until I get things sorted and organised.

In the mean time before the rest of the caps are posted, I believe this is what you wanted Tasha:
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4308/vlcsnap414798ol9.jpg

You can post that one up on HAAC J&M thread if you want. ;)

Oh and the Jack and Martha shots will be in with all the other screen caps I am to tired to sort through them so my applogies in advance for that one.

cuppy

HSC
N/A
Chubby said:
i wanna know who killed rocco and if ric is going to get out of that hell hole lol
yeh how long til we find out who really killed rocco?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Nathan your the best. The Cutesy look <3 Cant wait for more caps. Tomoz, lots of caps, including the kiss please :D

And i dont think the real murderer will come for a while, i'll give them till around april/may to resurrect that, coz i think they stop showing Ric for a while, since he has been in the UK for some reality show, and they have more imp/interesting storylines to cover, such as Martha's and Amanda/Peters, and now Sally and Brad have a new one coming soon, and then some of the older characters are also taking a short leave, so they need to get rid of them, and yeh. Should be an interesting year :D

Edit love the caps Nathan :D Thankies. Jack is sooo hot, gosh! Love him

oh and is it me, or did Martha look pretty in tonights ep. I love it when she wears her hair up in a pony, then again

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i wonder what would happen if some home and away cast members visit this thread

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Is that you Jeremy with a name change?

I thought Martha sounded a bit like her voice\throat was soar but when after the shower she looked pretty.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah thats me

haha jodi looked hot after her shower

cuppy

HSC
N/A
jemsta said:
haha youre so impatient
very soon my dear
would 'very soon' be next week?? home and away usually doens't sretch storylines to the point that you can tune out for a few episodes and still keep up with whats going on.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ah, i was wondering who the newbie was, then i thought it could have been Jeremy but didnt really register it into my brain. Too late at night :p

Martha's hair looks oily when its wet :p And how is it still wet the next day, unless she has a shower at Jack's place after her night on the beach, and she washes her hair again :p

Im hungry <_< thats what happens when you skip dinner, and now its too late to eat anything -hmph-

18hrs 10mins till tonights ep :D

oh and cuppy, not they wont resurrect that storyline next week, already have full week next week. As i said before, it'll come later in the year, hopefully before June. And yes, ive alwayz thought that HAA do stretch their storylines out, or maybe its just me, oh wellz :D I never do stop watching the show and then start again a few eps later :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)