Home and Away (2 Viewers)

cuppy

HSC
N/A
JUNE!!

i can't imagine myself waiting that long..well hopefully some of the other storylines will develop and distract me from the question of who killed rocco.

the one with kelly plotting against amanda is getting interesting but i hope that doesn't drag on for too long either. i just want to see her get busted and amanda and peter realising that she was behind all of their problems.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jack? Sweet? Yeh right. I hate that bum right now. Poor Martha. She did not deserve that yelling from Jack. The poor girl :( And that end was so sad too. But how gorgeous did she look when she was walking up to the pram and she was smiling. And she looked stunning. Nathan, i hope you have a screencap of that :D Oh, and of Jack in his boxers, omg i died when they showed that, and when he said "you have me, and i will alwayz be here for you". But other then that, i hate Jack -hmph-

OMG i loved it when Jason and Johnny were talking and then when they were walking off, Johnny told made Jason do that holding the arm behind, that was soooo cute, i loved that. Poor Ric though.

Overall, not a fan of the episode, but oh wellz. I loved Maddie's dress, sooo pretty. And the first top Ms Martha was wearing, looked like a top i saw in Peter Alexander -thinks- will go look at the top again when i go to towers. And Jacky in boxers, the highlight of the episode. Pity Sam was in the bed with him, eeek

HSC
tasha1188 said:
OMG i loved it when Jason and Johnny were talking and then when they were walking off, Johnny told made Jason do that holding the arm behind, that was soooo cute, i loved that. Poor Ric though.
Haha, i laughed when Johnny did that too.
Stupid guards. :(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
todays episode was pretty sweet
the scene of jack comforting martha was probably the highlight of the whole episode...and that kiss awwww
i agree with tash...martha did look stunning, but everytime i had a look, sher hair was always wet..meh not that im complaining
and yes i LOLed the johnny and jason scene
have to feel sorry for poor ric though

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:( I haven't watched tonights episode and I am pretty much dead tired about to collasps at computer so hopefully all going well I can watch it\cap it tomorrow afternoon. :( life.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
And Jacky in boxers, the highlight of the episode. Pity Sam was in the bed with him, eeek
Lol. As soon as I saw that, I thought, OMG, Tasha is dying right now, haha.

Martha looked pretty. Poor Ric, though. It was so obvious that it was the guard. Stupid guards... And yes, Martha deserved the yelling she got. It wasn't even a yelling, but she needs to get her cute arse over Ash, and that's that!

I hope you manage to get some sleep, Nathan! What's gotten you so tired?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I watched last night's episode just before tonights. I think it would depend who you are a fan of as to which episode you liked better, both were alright. Poor Martha what a mess. That stupid guard is eating right out of Johnny's hands, Ric doesn't have a hope. :(

In tonight's episode I almost felt sorry for Lisa oh that was until she told Belle or at least inferred that Drew and her had slept together hence the reason behind Belle and Lucas taking their relationship to the next level. Oh Amanda isn't the bright tool around hmmm be busted steal drugs with intent to supply or tell your husband to be you are being blackmailed and stalked. Although yes her telling Peter who is very insecure would mean a breakup at least she wouldn't be doing all these outrages things but then again it wouldn't be HAA if these things didn't happen.

Oh Lucas how insecure you are too, to much 'I love you' clearly his way of gaging whether he still has Belle.

For Tasha, hope they are what you wanted. :)
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1306/vlcsnap117557te1.jpg
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3856/vlcsnap117085sm0.jpg
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3700/vlcsnap122024kg3.jpg
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2029/vlcsnap122105az8.jpg

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Thankies Nathan. Love the last Martha one, but sorry to be a pest, but do you have a cap of when she had a full smile, but if you dont, thats fine. THanks heaps for them love it :D I aleady have the kiss, but now that i know Jack pull away i didnt want it, but oh wellz :p Will make a good avatar :p Thankies :D

Tonights ep, Belle is so silly. Dont like Lisa. Poor Luc and Drew, and Amanda :( And Peter <3 Hate Kelli and Ethan :D

Overall good episode :D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Ok, so I was at work AGAIN, and missed tonight's episode. Damn you expensive uni textbooks. And damn Target for not paying me enough money lol. Anyone wanna recap what happened? Ha ha, its actually been a while since anyone recapped any episodes.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Thats the one, Nathan you are the best, thank you sooooo much :D Now, a recap for Katie, i'll try my best :p

Well basically Amanda and Peter were choosing their wedding rings and Ethan called Amanda to meet him at the football field, and after more blackmailing, Amanda agreed, and when they were there, Ethan told Amanda to keep the drugs with her while he sorts out who he is going to deal it too. So Amanda hid the morphine under the sink, and then at the end Peter spilled his coffee and went to get a cloth from under the sink but Amanda stopped him, and we'll find out what happs tomoz.

And basically, Belle slept with Luc because she thought Drew slept with Lisa coz Lisa slept over at Drews house and the next morning Belle went over to their house to pick Ryan up and saw Lisa in Drews top and assumed that they slept together. And then Drew found out that Luc and Belle slept together, and was like i hope its special when Lisa and i do it for the first time, or something along those lines, and Belle was like :O and then she was crying on the beach and Luc asked her what was wrong and she said they were just happy tears.

Pretty normal episode, oh wellz. Hope that makes sense, coz i didnt make much to me, but then again i have a lot of my mind :p Enjoys!

New spoilers, just got them

Teasers for the Australian Broadcast of March 5th - 9th, 2007.

Monday: Kit and James are really hitting it off again. A picnic goes horribly wrong when Sam's past returns to haunt her. Revenge is sweet for Lisa... and devastating for Lucas.

Tuesday: Sam's life hangs in the balance. Jack's loss leaves him utterly devastated. Tony is left reeling when he discovers the bar has been robbed!

Wednesday: All are stunned by Martha's erratic behaviour and shock decision as she is seduced by Cam. Ric and Matilda take their relationship to the next level.

Thursday: Tony is furious when he learns that Matilda didn't come home last night. Brad, Sally, Ric and Matilda are all found in a compromising position! Belle begins to see through Kelli.

Friday: Kelli is pushed to take fatal action to cover her trail once again. Cassie is thrilled with her new idea to help the community. Belle makes a horrifying discovery about her abduction. PG(v)

Enjoys!!

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oooo so some cracks are beginning to show in kelli, and it would only be a matter of time before the real reason why theyre in summer bay
never imagined that kelli would be more evil than amanda
haha

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:D NP Tasha.

Oh Ric must get released soon then if he and matilda take their relationship to the next level.

Stupid Lisa poor Lucas.

Oh Sam's hubby back to cause trouble.

Martha's spiral continutes.

Wonder what the compromising position is?

Looks like the begining of the end for Kelli.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Thanks for the recap TAsh :)

and Ric doesn't have to be released. Lol. Conjugal visit anyone?

Awwww poor Luc. And hey, Belle went to pick up Ryan in tonight's episode? That's cute. Its about time H&A acknowledged the fact that Belle is Ryan's sister. They never show the two of them together. Even when Belle was living with Amanda, Ryan was always "at Dan and Leah's house".

*hopeful*

HSC
kate_is_me said:
Thanks for the recap TAsh :)

and Ric doesn't have to be released. Lol. Conjugal visit anyone?

Awwww poor Luc. And hey, Belle went to pick up Ryan in tonight's episode? That's cute. Its about time H&A acknowledged the fact that Belle is Ryan's sister. They never show the two of them together. Even when Belle was living with Amanda, Ryan was always "at Dan and Leah's house".
the whole time i was watching it i was thinking 'how weird, why doesnt drew, who is ryans cousin just babysit him' i totally 4got belle is his sister!

i feel sorry for lisa. martha deserves everything, shes a piece of crap and jack is so stupid for caring, lucky that sams so understanding. amanda is just funny

i was thinking conjugal visit too but it says that tony is mad that matilda didnt come home at night and brad n sal n maddie n ric are caught out ?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Felt sorry for Lisa? I did right up until she lied to Belle which in turn ment that Belle thought she should move on to and sleep with Lucas.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Lol, Lucas is a lucky boy. Well, not really...

Nice spoilers there, Tasha! Thanks!

I hate Ryan. The kid can't act.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)