Home and Away (17 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Yeah, I haven't been on here since yesterday morning, and I expected the H&A thread to be completely flooded, but alas, there wasn't much for me to catch up on...

I actually was going to post a countdown, but pritnep has already done that for me!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
HAHA that she is. I did feel sorry for her before she lied to Belle but in a way you can't blame her I guess. I mean she herself is being lied to by Drew as he really does love Belle and she is just trying to hold onto her man but then again is it really worth holding onto someone who doesn't love you? I think not.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
wow this thread has resurected :D:D

Im so annoyed though, i'll be missing tomorrow and wednesdays episode :( Stupid uni :angry: And they are both drunk Martha episodes. Life sucks. Oh wellz, would someone be able to recap for me for both nights?? Thanks in advance. Well at least tonight hopefully, we'll get to see a drunk Martha :D

Wow, i had a two hour nap, i so wont be sleeping tonight -hmph- Oh wellz, gives me time to read my uni stuff :p

~~~~2hrs :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
episodes, 2 Martha episodes -hmph-

And what is that girl thinking, naughty bum. BUt i do love Tony and Martha together :p If there was no Jack, i would so want them to hook up, even though he is like 22yrs older then her, but they are just so cute <3 And yes, Mattie and Luc, very smart. And good to see Cassie helping out, missed that. The awesome foursome :p Hey Luc and Cassie can get together since they'll be the only two single teens available :p

Tonights ep was pretty good, i liked it. Cant wait till tomorrow :D

Heres a gorgeous pic of Ms Martha that i found and i just love, and well im bored and it was on my ctrl+v so im just gonna show you :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Tonight's episode was better then I thought it would be. The plan that mattie, cassie and lucas came up was was a pretty good plan and somewhat believeable, more then I thought it would be anyway. HAHA didn't know mattie was artistic, might be a sign of what she will do after high school.

Martha, Martha, Martha bad girl - but we still love her. Tony seems pretty cool he would be a good Dad, friend etc.

Tomorrow should be good *fingers crossed* for Ric.

Nice Martha\Tony\Beth pic.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
LOL at lucas being a gangsta :p
overall a pretty entertaining episode

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Wow, i had a two hour nap, i so wont be sleeping tonight -hmph- Oh wellz, gives me time to read my uni stuff :p
lol, I had a 1 hour nap. :p
pritnep said:
Tonight's episode was better then I thought it would be. The plan that mattie, cassie and lucas came up was was a pretty good plan and somewhat believeable, more then I thought it would be anyway. HAHA didn't know mattie was artistic, might be a sign of what she will do after high school.

Martha, Martha, Martha bad girl - but we still love her. Tony seems pretty cool he would be a good Dad, friend etc.

Tomorrow should be good *fingers crossed* for Ric.

Nice Martha\Tony\Beth pic.
Haha, i loved mattie, cassie and lucas's plan. :) Let's just hope it works.
Oh, and Tony is awesome.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I totally missed tonights episode. What was the plan to get Ric out of jail? I did see the pics of gangsta Lucas on the H&A site though lol.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Basically Mattie drew the gang tattoo of Johnny's gang on Lucas. Lucas then went to the prison and waited outside and approached the bent guard and told him that he had an urgent message for Johnny "that the person responsible for Rocco's death was going to turn themselves into the police". The guard then went and told this all to Johnny and now we await the repercussions. Just before the episode ended Alf got a call from the prison (I am assuming as it was reverse charge) and then they all rushed to the police station.

Other then that in tonight’s episode we again saw Martha drinking on the job however this time she was caught by Tony who gave her a talking too.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Luc pretended to be part of the gang, and he went to the prison and met up with Justin, the guard that Johnny is working with, and said that he has a message for Johnny, then Justin went back into the prison and told JOhnny that one of his gang members said that he was going to go to the cops and tell them who really killed Rocco, and Johnny was like who was it, and Justin said he didnt know who he was. And then Johnny looked at Ric, who was sitting innocently on the ground, and then Ric looked at some cleaner guy who walked off. And that part confuzzled me, but we'll find out tomorrow :D

EDIT: hehe Nathan beat me :D

*hopeful*

HSC
Ric's called in a favour from the cleaner guy but yeah we gotta wait till tomorrow to find out exactly what it is

im so over martha, wish they'd stop showing her same ol' whinging/whiny/alcoholic self

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Hey thanks for that guys :). I havent seen a proper episode of H&A in like a week, but hopefully I'll be able to watch tomorrow's ep.

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
And then Johnny looked at Ric, who was sitting innocently on the ground, and then Ric looked at some cleaner guy who walked off. And that part confuzzled me,
i was also confused by that part.lol

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tonights episode is going to be good
<3 hrs to go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)