Home and Away (27 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Woot woot!! Home and Awayyyyy!!
I missed last nights, but thank you for the recaps on the plan! Should be interesting tonight.

Uni starts tomorrow... Oh well, at least I don't have any tutorials. Speaking of Uni - Nathan, I just saw your signature - you've deffered?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Woohoo!! Ric is out of jail! 'Sif they'd walk him past Jonny - lmao.

Nice to see.

And Martha - tsk, tsk, tsk - that's exactly how you got into this trouble with Ash!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Are you kidding me. Martha is awesome. I loved it :D And Cam, i think i've fallen for him. His hair, omg i love it, and that sexy voice. Watch out Jacky, you've got some competition. Sucks that Cammy wont be around very long. And he brings out a side of Martha that has needed to come out for a while. So cant wait till tomorrow :D

And as for Ric, just beautiful. Im glad his out. Sucked in Johnny. And Peter, omg i love him. His attitude when interviewing Jase was awesomeness to the maximus. Sooo hot. Love him.

Overall, loved tonights episode :D Thank god i taped it :D

Off the topic a bit, did anyone watch DWTS?? Tim's dance was off the hook. Loved it. I love Tim and im glad he is doing this show and not Paulie, but dont tell Paulie that :p And after tonights ep, Im starting to wish Jodi would do this show :p

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep I have Siz.

Tonight's episode was great.

Hehe Peter and his interview and how he handled Jase was pretty funny. A 380 for a detective car that's a first...I think, well for Summer Bay anyway.

Cam isn't that bad although knowing what path he leads Martha down at the moment he seems like a nice guy all be it a better alternative to Ash anyway. Have we seen the last of Ash? Because I read a spoiler that we hadn't.

YAY for Ric Mattie's plan worked like a charm. HAHA Johnny suffer. Although I doubt this is the last we hear of him I am sure there is room for a revenge on Ric story sooner or later.

Hopefully the ratings were up for tonight's episode because I doubt they will for tomorrow.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Oh man Ric is out of jail and I missed it... again! ANyone wanna explain exactly why they let Ric out? :) It was only my first day back and uni is already stressing me out :(. Why am I taking Japanese again, why???

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i missed tonights episode again :(

would someone please give me a full recap please :)

"Chubby"

HSC
omg i absolutely loved tonight's ep...

i cried when ric was walking towards his family.

they let ric out cos the cops figured out that jason ( a member of johnny's gang) murdered rocco. Sorry im doing homework at the moment so im not into that explaining mood lol

*hopeful*

HSC
yeh its pretty much what chubby said about ric and some sleazy dude called cam picked up martha while she was at work, i forget everything after i watch sorriez!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*looks around* anyway else going to? I will try then.

Following from last night's episode Mattie, Alf and co are at the police station filling in Peter on their plan and informing him that Ric was able to get someone to over hear Johnny's phone conversation to the person responsible for Rocco's murder, Jase. A sceptical Peter finally agrees to go along with their plan and moves on in Jase.

At his home , they enter with unpaided speeding fines as their reason. They take Jase into custody as Peter searches the backyard only to find a compost with a worn jumper sleeve/glove with blood of course Jase denies he knows anything about it and states his alibi for the period of Rocco's disappearance and murder. McGrath then finds the matching jumper to the glove, Jase denies all.

Peter brings in Jones the corrupt prison guard and explains what he knows. Jones tells Peter about the 'gang member' approaching him yesterday, Peter then brings in Lucas and their plan is revealed. Jones then signs a statement outlining his involvement and implicating Johnny further.

Back at the police station Jase is continued questioning, a nerves twitch gives away that he is lying and Peter with his questioning is able to trap him into a corner. Getting him to admit to killing Rocco.

Back at the prison Ric is taken aside after another fight with Johnny who attacked Ric's assistant (the one that over heard the phone convo). Ric is taken to the governor and Alf is there all is explained it is decided Ric be taken to the medical ward for now. At the ward Johnny is somehow able to get in (we assume it is through the second corrupt guard in the prison) and attacks Ric, guards break it up before things get worse.

Ric is then released and happy scenes with family and Mattie follow.

Meanwhile at the surf club Martha is having some trouble with some teens on the pool table, Cam the new guy at the Bay steps in and gives some help to Martha, who then shouts him a drink. A run off her feet Martha is again helped by Cam at serving on the bar. Martha meets up with Ric and family at the surf club and wishes him all the best and how happy she is for him.

Ric and family head back to Sally's for dinner. Ric thanks all and has a special thank you for Mattie.

Back at the surf club it's closed up Martha finally gives in to Cam's offers and has a drink with him....which turns into a whole wine bottle. Cam and Martha dance and then the episode ends with Martha and Cam in eachother’s arms kissing.

:) Done.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
thanks nathan

haha martha would kiss anyone these days...if only i was there

"Chubby"

HSC
nathan, out of curiousity..do u sit and watch h and a and write the recp as well? cos u did that very very well.

i know that if i wasn't doing boring accounting stuff at the moment, i would have recapped for lozzie, jemsta etc but it would not have been as good as yours.

I'm just amazed thats all :)

*Lozzie*

HSC
Chubby said:
nathan, out of curiousity..do u sit and watch h and a and write the recp as well? cos u did that very very well.
yeah i was wondering that as well it was an awesome recap. now i can watch tonights ep and it wil be like i never missed one :rofl: :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)