Home and Away (10 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Martha finally gives in to Cam's offers and has a drink with him....which turns into a whole wine bottle.
I think it was more like 3 bottles of wine :p Coz i watched the sneak peak for tonights ep and there was like 3-4 empty bottles of wine infront of Martha when Tony was yelling at her, and i have to miss it. I'll have to watch when i get home.

*Lozzie*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
I think it was more like 3 bottles of wine :p Coz i watched the sneak peak for tonights ep and there was like 3-4 empty bottles of wine infront of Martha when Tony was yelling at her, and i have to miss it. I'll have to watch when i get home.
tut tut bad martha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awww...c'mon, whats more entertaining then a drunk Martha. And Cam is going to bring Martha out of her shell. She is only 19, almost 20, she needs to be wild and let loose, and when she drinks thats what happens, even though she jumps into bed with whoever she drinks with, but oh wellz. Im loving this Martha, am i the only one??

OMG we like zoomed past the 4000th posts without even realising :p who was the lucky person. That would be Tina :D Congrats everyone!! We are dedicated fans :p

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Wow, that was so quick!! Congrats to Tina and to everyone, lol. This thread rocks. It's so much better because there's really only a handful of us who post in here. Woot!!

Haha, once again, I'm with you, Jeremy.

And Martha is only supposed to be 19 going on 20?

HSC
Haha, we were too busy talking about HAA to realise! :eek::eek: Good work everyone. :)
pritnep said:
Hehe Peter and his interview and how he handled Jase was pretty funny.
Yeah, that was really good!
pritnep said:
HAHA Johnny suffer. Although I doubt this is the last we hear of him I am sure there is room for a revenge on Ric story sooner or later.
Yep, unfortunately. I mean, it is HAA afterall.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Woah I didn't notice are latest milestone. We still have a long way to go to beat The OC though hehe our next challenge, well our forever challenge.

The characters appear so much older then they are although Martha is only 19 if you hadn't seen the show from her life experience etc you would think she was 22 or so, meh.

Tonight should be good. Drunken Martha is always good fun.

"Chubby"

HSC
*SHOCK*

omg...me? 4000th post? i didn't believe u guys at first :p i had to go back to the previous page and check HAHAA

aww...thanks guys :) well done to everybody :)

anyways...3 hrs and 5 mins till home and away!!! lol

drunk martha does add extra humour to the episode ahaha and o yeah nathan ur right, we havta beat the OC...like cmon.. that show is gonskies in the US soon..i think? AHA

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep, The OC got axed and is finished everywhere, even in Aus forever. :(

Oh we have a storm right on top of us *runs away and prays it goes by HAA*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha you have a storm. We had ours this arvo, so it wont be disrupting my HAA.

Yes, i am home again for HAA. BUt i only came home coz i didnt want to catch the train at night alone, when i could just get a ride home with my cousin. BUt its a habit i must stop. Hopefully there are ilectures for my two subs so i can skip them :D

30 mins till drunk Martha :D LIke Nathan says, it'll be good fun to watch :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awww...there was no drunk Martha :( But she did have that dream again, and did wake up at the surf club without Cam, which makes me wonder, she didnt sleep with him, which is a very good thing. Im proud of her :D And then she went for a swim, random, but nice :p And is it me, or did that day go really quickly, or maybe im mistaken, but i alwayz thought that at Noah's, they wear that red and white jacket thing during the day, and then they wear the dark dress type thing, which Martha looks hot in, at night, but it was lunch time when she wore it, which really confuzzled me, unless i got the uniforms wrong -thinks- Oh wellz. I love Tony, does anyone else love Tony?? :p

t'was an alright episode. Was expecting more drama on Martha's behalf, but i guess that will start next week. I hate Kelli, and Ethan is a freak. Poor Amanda :( And Peter -stares dreamingly- very nice. Maybe Dan could teach Petey the bridal waltz :p

Tomorrow will be interesting, i know im not missing that :D

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Tasha watched the episode? I thought you were missing it for uni? Is confused.

Tonight's episode wasn't as good as I thought it would be though it was still alright. Martha's swim was random but it was done well. I agree with you about the uniform Tasha I think you got it right but right now when they were the jackets and don’t seems to be a little random, those jackets are cool though.

Tony is good, another stern chat to Martha she is all out of 'it won't happen again".

Poor Amanda stupid Ethan and Kelli. Does anyone find it random\a little annoying with Kelli calling Amanda Mandy I don't know just doesn't seem right.

HAHA Jack tomorrow.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
lol im seriously getting over the amanda/kelli/ethan storyline
belles starting to look suspicious on kelli, so thatll be interesting on how that folds out
hmm martha taking a swim at the beach
*stares wholeheartedly*

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey Nathannnnnn....... My good friend and H&A companion... For a friend who missed tonights episode, I don't suppose you could throw up some caps of Martha's swim? Haha, I'm such a perv - but from what you guys say, it was the only thing which was interesting, as you all mentioned it.
I guess there was nothing really significant which occurred tonight?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
SiZmOs said:
Hey Nathannnnnn....... My good friend and H&A companion... For a friend who missed tonights episode, I don't suppose you could throw up some caps of Martha's swim? Haha, I'm such a perv - but from what you guys say, it was the only thing which was interesting, as you all mentioned it.
I guess there was nothing really significant which occurred tonight?
and youve got a girlfriend...tsk tsk :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Oh yeah, well, I guess I don't want the pictures anymore, you've shown me the error of my ways... Thank you, Jeremy... But hey, could YOU ask Nathan for them then? :p 'Cos we all know how much YOU love Jodi.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ay nathan could you please post a recap of tonight..especiallt when martha was swimming
tis for sizmos ;)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
jemsta said:
ay nathan could you please post a recap of tonight..especiallt when martha was swimming
tis for sizmos ;)
Lol, see now I didn't want Nathan to do the whole episode, because
  1. From what I heard, nothing else exciting happens
  2. He ALWAYS does recaps of the eps, and tonight doesn't seem necessary
  3. IT'S MARTHA!
And Nathan, if you do happen to do caps, they're not for me, because I have a girlfriend :bomb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)