Home and Away (3 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Nathan, i dont know how its different it just is ok. It finished over 2hrs ago, i cant remember it :p

ummm...the other thing ok

Sally tells Brad about Martha's abortion, and Martha finds out and gets really peeved off and i think she is like all angry at Sally, and she goes drinking as alwayz at the Rocket Club, and all this stuff happens which i cant remember, but yeh. I just feel so sorry for Martha (duh!) and Sally is just a butt head -hmph- You just cant go telling other peoples something that the other person doesnt want anyone to know about, its just plain rude. And Martha has probs lost all trust in Sally, i know i would have

:D :D :D :D

Oh gosh, Sam is back next week -cries- The official website has been updated, and theres pics of Jack (in his uniform hallelujah!!!!!) with Sam and Rory, and Sam says "if she is ever safe Summer Bay will be the first place she comes back too" Doesnt she know that by the time she is safe, Jack will be happy with Martha again, duh! Who doesnt know that *slaps sense into Sam* :p

Ignore me :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:p fair enough.

Oh I see well...
Sal was probably trying to explain a situations and it isn't like Brad is going to gossip but your right in that you shouldn't be telling people something as private as that but also Martha is an adult and yes she can be angry but she can't go driving for the bottle when something doesn't go her way. <3 Sal you can't hate her.

OH, they updated the site already WOW they never update it this early. Must of had something to do on Monday. Is that a new pipa I see or she just looks different.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Its a Pippa all grown up :p Look the picture thingy for the closing credits is different

And the music is different too, isnt it????

Great caps btw :D

And i dont hate Sally, im just annoyed with her :D Im obviously taking Martha's side duh!

HSC
I didn't like this episode much at all, I'm soooooo sick of the Amanda/Kelli storyline. Why are the Summer Bay-ians so stupid!! :mad:
tasha1188 said:
Oh yeh, and Sally and Brad, i know what they're going :p They make it sound like their getting hitched or something, like in Greys. They fully mislead you, its funny :p Its good knowing what happens :D
Hahaha, so true!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh, fair enough got to grow up sooner or later.

Ah ok yeah that's different the starting music is different ending music...didn't know they had any.

Thanks.

Well annoyed is alright then. I shall defend Sal because someone has to.

"Chubby"

HSC
i also havta agree about the kelli storyline...its boring, time for something new.

also, OMG to the martha and sally spoiler.

HSC
Because I'm sick of Martha, and because I like Sally, I'm on Sally's side.

Yeah, sure Sally shouldn't have told Brad, but surely Martha knew that people were going to find out eventually, and she's gotta learn that things she does have consequences! I don't think she's realised that yet. Oh, and she should've made what's-his-name wear a condom. Oh wait, then it would cut out a whole storyline! Nevermind. :eek:

"Chubby"

HSC
lol at ur spoiler chocolate lover!!

martha is annoying i agree...she needs to learn n grow up properly :p

i just checked out the preview for next wk...hmm poor james....i dunno what he did...or why but poor him LOL

HSC
Hehehe. :)
I read somewhere that James is a druggie, so I'm guessing it has something to do with that. *shrugs*

"Chubby"

HSC
u guys are funny ahah

hmm im guessing james was on drugs while he worked? :p AAHha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
James was a druggie in Uni, and Kit thinks he has past that phase, but he hasnt and is still taking drugs.

And Choccy_lover (do you have a name btw) no-one would have found out about the abortion. Only 4 people know, Martha, who obviously wont tell anyone since she had the abortion and doesnt want anyone to know, Jack, who obviously wont tell anyone either because this is the only promise he is able to keep of Marthas :p, Alf, well his in Africa so who is he going to tell, the Nigerian government?, and Sally who tells Brad. So out of all of them Sally is the one with the big mouth :D I will defend Martha till the ends of the earth. Jks.

Im watching Family Guy slips on You tube, my brain has gone weird :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i just wanna see martha pole dance baby!!
that is all

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Nathan, i think you're right, they have recasted Little Pippa. She is supposed to be what 2 now, so they must have gotten somone different. Still looks like the old one though :p Cuteness :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Very similar but still on first glace she looks different or I could be wrong but would nice to be right for a change.

Last edited:
HSC
tasha1188 said:
And Choccy_lover (do you have a name btw) no-one would have found out about the abortion. Only 4 people know, Martha, who obviously wont tell anyone since she had the abortion and doesnt want anyone to know, Jack, who obviously wont tell anyone either because this is the only promise he is able to keep of Marthas :p, Alf, well his in Africa so who is he going to tell, the Nigerian government?, and Sally who tells Brad. So out of all of them Sally is the one with the big mouth :D I will defend Martha till the ends of the earth. Jks.
Yeah, lol, it's Megan. :)
Hahaha, and I know you'll always defend Martha, so I'm not going to say anything back to that!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey, I know I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but in case I don't get a chance to say it tomorrow - Happy 19th birthday, Tasha!

Anyways, have a great night and I'll be on here when I can. Take care!

BTW: Nice to know you're name, finally, Megan. :) :wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)