HSC
hello hello megan :wave:
no more being mysterious :p
oh and happy birthday tasha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha thanks guyz, but its not my bday :p Its tomorrow :p

Hi Megan (i dont know the shortcut for the wave sorry)

There are behind the scenes pics of Paul and Jodi on the official website, sooo cute :D

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Hi Megan (i dont know the shortcut for the wave sorry)
Hi Tasha. :wave:
Speak of the devil! (Not implying that you are the devil... :eek:)
It's : wave : without the spaces. :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe dont worry, according to my friends i am the devil :p Im just trying to prove to them that im an angel, which i am -angelic look-

:wave:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah i read that in the sunday telegraph today
aww what a sad world we live in
wish i could give jodi a hug right now :D
but yes condolences to friends and family
maybe she has every right to be a bitch on the show :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I want to give Jodi a hug too, a big one. She is an amazing woman. She has been going through such a tough ordeal in the life with Chris in hospital and all, and she also puts on a great performance for us. I really admire her. Bless her. Oh and my condolenses to Jodi and Chris's family.

HAA tomorrow, Martha tomorrow :D

Oh and Thankyou Nathan, and yes i am 19 :( I feel so old :(

HSC

"Chubby"

HSC
seems like yonks since ive been on here...

Hello to megan!!! *WAVES*

a very big happy 19th to tasha!!!!

and my condolences as well to the families of those affected by the sudden death of jodi's soulmate.

I bought the sunday telly today and it was the first thing i noticed. It's tragic. Stuff liek that makes you appreciate life a lil much more i reckon.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
20 hrs to go!!
and yes i was shocked when i found out chris passed away *sheds tear*...it seemed he was doing alright last time i saw him and jodi together which i think it was on today tonight
and hai tina and megan :wave:
had a good weekend?

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Okay I'm here lol. Was it just me, or has BoS been down for the last couple of days? Anyway, happy birthday Tash. You are not that old. I'm turning 20 this year, and I dont feel that old :D.

I feel kind of bad now after all the 'Jodi's boyfriend is ugly' bashing we did earlier in the thread :(.

"Chubby"

HSC
hi jemsta!! i feel so bad for saying this.....but what's your name? sorry if uve said ur name before...

my wkend was good and not so good...good as in i worked both days and not good as in i didn't get any hw/study done..only assignment work ahha

kate_is_me....we did that before? omg i do not remember....and im not bothered going back throguh that many pages ahah

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Chubby said:
hi jemsta!! i feel so bad for saying this.....but what's your name? sorry if uve said ur name before...

my wkend was good and not so good...good as in i worked both days and not good as in i didn't get any hw/study done..only assignment work ahha

kate_is_me....we did that before? omg i do not remember....and im not bothered going back throguh that many pages ahah
its jeremy...tsk tsk tsk
and yes im struggling to fix my program...have a lab due tomorrow and i havent even started yet due to all the problems playing up :(
that defined my w/e

"Chubby"

HSC
oh yea thats right!!!!! now i remember...sorry agains!!

in my last post..i was going to say jessica...until i saw ur gender luckily ahah or how blonde would i have looked?

a friend of mine nicknamed me tst ( ten second tina) from the movie 50 first dates...

dam i know what your going through....it just annoys u soo much that u just basically wanna give up...aha

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
tasha1188 said:
hahahahahahahaha...how i wish it were true. No, Jodi is going out with some Marketing exec, Chris Burkhardt (ugly fella)
You wont believe this, but I randomly clicked on some number and this came up lol. Not really much bashing but I could've sworn there was more. Oh well :(. It's sad though. He was young and everything. Poor Jodi.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey guys, and welcome back, BoS! Finally!

I'm surprised it's taken us this long to figure out everybody's real names.
So, I guess the regulars in here are: Tasha, Kate, Tina, Megan, Nathan, Jeremy and myself. Hopefully I haven't forgotten anyone...?

It's sad to hear about Chris. Again, condolenses to family and friends. He put up a good fight though. Jodi has heaps of people to lean on, so I'm sure she'll be alright.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Kate, i feel sooo bad saying that. Maybe i should go edit that post so no-one knows. Or that comment never leaves this thread ok :p

When i found out Chris had lukemia last oct or nov, i felt soooo sad i just cried when i read the article, and then again when i saw it on TT. And now his passed, and i feel bad :( not really, but yeh. I am never going to say anything bad about anyone no more :D

HAA tonight :) Martha tonight :D I cant wait till next tuesdays episode though -kihehehehehe-

~~7hrs 50mins :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)