Home and Away (11 Viewers)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i missed today's h&a episode, as i was too tired to watch it, so i took a nap upstairs for 2 hrs
but i guess i didnt miss much :p

"Chubby"

HSC
i missed tonight's ep as well.....damm work sometimes :p

ahah so did anyone know mattie stayed the night?!?!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yes, Tony woke up and made breakfast, bacon and eggs and toast i think, and went to call Mattie and she wasnt there, interesting that Kit is pregnant and he doesnt even call her -thinks- Anyways, when Tony couldnt find Mattie in her room, he went over to Ric's house and caught Mattie climbing out of Ric's window, so they went to the back door, only to find Sally sneaking Brad out, and Ric came down and was like "Brad spent the night" and yeh and then they had a talk and whatnot. And then back at the Holden/Hunter estate, Tony and Mattie had like a father/daughter talk and it was soooo sweet. I love Tony <3

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I wasn't able to watch Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays episode until Thursday night, but somehow along the line my Wednesday episode was wiped, so I didn't get to see the argument between Martha and Tony.

Thursday's ep wasn't too bad. It was cute - the whole Brad and Sally sneaking around. As much as I dislike Matilda's character, I must say the acting done by Indiana was pretty good. I always like the awkwardness when the situation revolves around sex - it's always funny, because I think the older actors may have been through it with their own kids, and it was probably just as weird in real life.

I'll be taping tonights episode, so I won't be on here tonight, but I'll hopefully get around to commenting after I've watched it.

Hope everyone has a top day and night! :wave:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Tony was saving Kit from the greezy breakfast and let Kit sleep in. :) Or at least I assume and Kit is pretty independent so I bet she makes her own breakfast.

;) Be sure to comment Siz and what a good HAA fan you are recording and catching up.

2 hours 20mins!

"Chubby"

HSC
i ll be home tonight and definetely watching HAA ...my friend is relying on me to recap for her....ahah

hmm i shud follow in sizmos footsteps and tape HAA whenever im at work ahah

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:p That you should but then again that's what wer are hear for, personal recapers for those to lazy\busy\can't\couldn't be bother to watch\record.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i record HAA on foxtel :D The awesome things Foxtel IQ can do :D

Nothing interesting happening in tonights ep. I reckon baldy might die, -shrugs- coz dont they say that something happens to someone?? Or am i just imagining things?? What else is happening tonight. Please dont tell me its just the Kelli/Amanda storyline, not that i can think of any other storylines that havent been dealt with this week -thinks- Ah, it hurts my brain :p

I really like this font. Which font is it???

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep you are right Tasha someone dies\gets taken out the equation most probably baldy. As far as I know the preview only had Amanda/Kelli storyline hopefully we will have Kit and James thrown in for good measure <3 Kit.

The font is Verdana. :)

1 hour!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
1 min
looking at the preview, tonight's episode looks like its going to be an enjoyable one
will post here the episode if finished

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well episode is over now. Wasn't that great of an episode although wasn't as bad as I thought it was, one of the better Kelli Vs Amanda Vs Belle episodes.

No more Clyde although I doubt it is case closed for this death I mean it does seem a little convenient and there is the unexplained cash he had on him and the case that it is a suicide and they are never as open and shut as they seem.

Amanda has blinders on all because she wants to have a relationship with her sister and see the good in her, shame. Students let in school with no teacher present with it all open for others to wonder in whenever they please.......I think not.

Oh Lucas ageist and Cassie and the call centre, glad Colleen brought the old one up because all through suggesting the idea I thought about the drop in centres one, maybe they might bring back a drop in centre or something similar....that would be good they need a new location or revamp the sets a bit been awhile since redecorating.

The preview for next week looks good, as if Martha wouldn't be able to tell\know I mean you see polls\cat walk in a club what do you think it is there for a fashion parade? Well it is of sorts but not the kind where you want to buy the clothes. ;)

I think Sal might ask Brad to move in....maybe or maybe I am totally wrong.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I watched tonights episode. but before i get into it, did anyone notice that the closing credits were DIFFERENT to the maxx??? The music and the pics. Strangeness.

Ummm...a pretty good episode. Luc <3 He's back, meaning Jacky is back :D I miss him :p Anyways, Kelli annoys me, and poor baldy. Ethan annoys me heaps. Poor Belle. Petey <3 Cassie is so sweet.

Cant wait till next week. Martha <3 and let the pole dancing begin :p And nakey guys, yayz :D

Oh yeh, and Sally and Brad, i know what they're going :p They make it sound like their getting hitched or something, like in Greys. They fully mislead you, its funny :p Its good knowing what happens :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
The closing credits eh? Music, pictures? Oh you mean how they had the words in one screen and not over images and how it seemed more bright?

Oh and the starting music is a little different more deeper sounding.

Tasha are they moving in? I haven't read the spoilers for a bit.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha thats summer bay high for you...student wandering around school grounds whenever they wished
damn i wish the kelli/amanda storyline would end as quick as possible...amanda being naive to her sisters intentions...i can imagine her begging belle for forgiveness saying how shes all sorry that she didnt believe her in the first place
yep next week should be good.....maybe that would be the week that well see martha pole dancing :D
and yes i also agree with nathan there about sally asking brad to move in...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Nah, Drew said in yesterdays ep that he was going to the school to do some editing for his project or something :D

The ending credits were different, im telling you -hmph-

I think the pole dancing will start the week after -runs to check spoilers again-

Oh but before i run

Yes, Sally does ask Brad to move in, but thats not all she does, the other thing she does is what will make me loose a lot of respect for her, she's a big butt head

:D :D :D :D :D Martha :D :D :D :D :D

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
jemsta said:
damn i wish the kelli/amanda storyline would end as quick as possible...amanda being naive to her sisters intentions...i can imagine her begging belle for forgiveness saying how shes all sorry that she didnt believe her in the first place
Me too its driving me insane. How much more evidence do they need. Poor scarred Kelli she couldnt hurt anyone coz shes so innocent. Shes the one with the biggest motive!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)