Home and Away (11 Viewers)

jirwin

HSC
seven news just said that Princess Mary, Prince Freddrick and their daughter will be leaving the hospital at 7pm Sydney time and that they will keep us updated... i hope they dont stop Home and Away to show them leaving the hospital live!

HSC
LOL

They wont do that, its not that important. They'll probably just show stuff in commercials or else when something huge happens

very funny:eek:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
breaking news: Baby Princess released from hospital, first hand footage of the baby is now being shown, its more important than Home and AWay....eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr...i think not. Put Jacky back on <_< Ignore me

The new opening credits has a new song, couldnt you tell the difference??? Oh wellz :) I cant wait. And i'll be flicking between HAA and BB, but i guess since im recording HAA anyways it wont matter if i miss a little bit :)

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Cant wait for tonight. Beth :( Oh wellz, Tony is who i'll be crying for, and Mattie, not so much Beth :p

I booked my drivers test today :)
I agree. :uhhuh:

And about time!!! Good luck! :)

HSC
haha

Tasha it does sound different, it sounds bad! Really bad!

they should just return the old song back:eek:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh they better not interupt Home and Away not when Kit is on <3.

Tonight's ep should be AWESOME! :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Seriously Heba??? I really like the new song. I dont know, i guess we have differnt tastes in music. Its is definitely better than the one we had at the beginning of the year, the Israel version. That was horrible, no offence to the artist, but seriously

HSC
Lol yeah that was shocking

But its still crap, maybe i need to listen to it again, i dunno it just sounded plain. :|

"Chubby"

HSC
yay!! home and away soon.....ill definetely be watching every ep this wk except thur ehe and u guys know why im going to miss that.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
oh... matilda's so excited about beth coming back. i feel bad about wanting beth to die now :(

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Gotta love Kim's car - it makes me laugh
What a cutes lil baby!! i want one!!!
sniff sniff 2moro will be sadness :(

jirwin

HSC
what a good episode but what a sad episode!

omg why didn't i shut my door! dad came in to "watch" it with me while he ate dinner.. he doesnt know anything about it and kept asking me questions!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I still think it's sad Beth is dying because of all the people it will effect like Tony, Kit and Matilda, the rest of the family and Summer Bay.

HAHA Matilda was funny she had no clue what to do to help Kit. And Ric was too 'can we watch' and his hair get a hair cut.

Oh Kim should know shortcuts never work especially bush tracks. Although if he had said she was in labour the cop may of been able to take them in a police car to the hospital or something since all the ambulances would of been needed for the MVA.

Awww little Archie, poor Kit having a fit though.

AH Jacky boy let's just hope he doesn't get found out or it's his badge.

Oh what a build up to Beth coming back it just makes it more sad because we know what is to come.

AWWWWWW TONY AND JACKY. :( :( :( :( That's what makes Beth dying said and tomorrow even sadder.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
awwwwww Tony's face :(. And Jack had tears in his eyes awwwwwwww.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)