Home and Away (4 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Agh I hate it when people do that to a show I am really into and watching if you don't get it don't watch it because I am not going to explain it all to you when you are just watching it once.

Oh yes Kim's car is brillant. Oh that's what got on my nerves he is on P's red or green he is only 19 so he can only be on P's yet he had none on. Stupid procedures/whoever.

jirwin

HSC
i HATE when dad watches tv in my room... i was flicking channels during HAA ads and when i changed back to 7 dad was like "it was just getting to the good stuff" indicating that the girl on bb was hot - i dont give a stuff - i didn't get to enjoy the ending of HAA because of him - me not happy

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
the ending was so heartbreaking :(. I would've been pissed too if someone came in during that scene and started asking questions lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
What a cutes lil baby!! i want one!!!
I dont, labour looks painful. Ive seen tv/movie labour tones of time, but that just put me off. I dont want a baby :( But Baby Archie is adorable <3

OMG Tony and Jack, that was sooooooo sad, i wanted to cry. But i didnt, i couldnt face my parents red eyed :p But its soooooo sad :( I just want to give them both a HUGE hug. And poor Kit and Mattie, its horrible. Why is this show so horrible -cries- Its going to make me depressed.

Oh and anyone see Ric's new haircut??? He is just a funny character. I love him :)

Oh and Cam, can i kill him already?? Jack said karma will get to him, and it does -woot- In the words of some show, Karma is a bitch!!

Great episode, of course, cant wait for tomorrow :) :(

Ratings are going to be interesting. BB seems interesting, HAA is awesome as alwayz, gonna be tight. Unfortunately i think BB will win since its in its early stages still, its only in the 2nd day :p

jirwin

HSC
he is annoying - he is married! yet he whistles and shit at the tv

i watch HAA then BB

bshadrian

HSC
i hate ric's sideburns and i hope that martha gets bashed by cam and no one accepts her when she comes back to them and she becomes drug dependent like the other girl ha

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
bshadrian said:
i hate ric's sideburns and i hope that martha gets bashed by cam and no one accepts her when she comes back to them and she becomes drug dependent like the other girl ha
that's not a nice thing to wish for - shes made mistakes - but noone deserves to be bashed because of that :S

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Cam deserves to be bashed and hospitalised, and preferably die, but yeh, one death is more than enough for Martha atm :)

But she most definitely does not deserve to be beaten up, ever heard of 'Violence Against Women --- Australia says No!'

HSC
Archie was sooo cute :eek:

Beth died :) that was good, but sad coz of Tony and Mattie AND Kit:(

Martha...please leave the idiot!

Edit: LOL Tasha its fine for a guy to get bashed but not fora girl :eek:

bshadrian

HSC
alright im not trying to cause argument but why is it alright for a guy to get bashed and not a girl? and why is it violence against women australia says no, shouldnt it be australia is against violence full stop?

no i think she deserves for something extremely bad to happen to her cause she cant see what he does, in yabby creek police station he was insisting on the evidence to return which would resulted in his gf being a rrested and she still chooses to be with him, she needs a ephinanitc moment * llike getting bashed * to realise his a fuckin prick

bshadrian

HSC
actually on the topic of violence against women, i dont think it is morally correct to assult a woman in the sense that you leave her unconcious for no reason, but however there are many girls that i know who take advantage of this thought that its unethical for a male to cause pain to a female, and i think its stupid if a female knowingly inflicts damage to a male i think to a certain extent its alright to retaliate oh course not so much as you would to a male but a reaction would be alright.

*hopeful*

HSC
bshadrian said:

hahaha i love this guy, i totally agree with everything
i dunno y martha was sitting down at the cop shop and cam was handling everything, pretty stupid

awwww jack n tony at the end, i was getting a bit teary but then it was funny how tony recognised "beth's" arm lol

yeh for some reason kit in labour totally put me off my dinner, i think they made her look heaps nasty but archie is so cuteee

aww :( tomorrow

bshadrian

HSC
yeah i think shes so ignorant and stupid to what is going on around her and cam's actions, like his such an ass how can she fall for it and she does everything he wants her to.

haha yeah totally beths arm was like slapstick comedy just the way it was there made me feel like cracking up, but with kim i don't think it makes sense like if his so protective about kits health i doubt he'd seriously take that road and speed down it, no matter what state of mind his in. I think Kit's going to suffer injuries later down the track from the stroke? and i reckon rachel is going to hook up with the guy i forget his name.

HSC
YES, SHE'S GONE!!!!!! No more Beth!!!

But I was still sad, esp. seeing Jack holding Tony back, at the end. :(:(:(
Poor Mattie, and Kit and everyone else it affects. :(

Hehehe, yay for Archie! It's an interesting name... but at least they don't name him after someone. (I'm glad that it wasn't a girl and that they didn't call it Beth.)

Awww, Kim and Kit are so made for each other. :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)