Home and Away (9 Viewers)

HSC
Crap imagine it being named Beth...:( That would be sad...for the kid

^lol

I think its meant to be worse, isnt it? Like they're really sweaty and swearing every few seconds? at least thats what the tv stuff i watch make it out to look like:p

HSC
Lol your gf/wife will have to if you're planning on having kids.

Which is the reason why i only want 4 kids:eek: that'll be bad enough:(

When's Leahs brother coming back?

HSC
I think I want 3 kids.
$hiftyIceQueen said:
When's Leahs brother coming back?
Probably when Leah comes back. :p Lol, sorry, no idea. All I know is that he does come back.

Good night bshadrian, same to you.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
After tonights ep, i dont think i want 4 kids anymore. Labour just looks far too painful to go through it 4 times. BUt i guess the results are lovely :)

bshadrian, do you have a name?? is it adrian? or can i just call you adrian, since that name comes out of your username :p

Leah and Alexi should be coming back soonish, or not, maybe end of May, June -shrugs-

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha heba and megan are probably one of the most heartless girls ive ever talked to :p
it was quite indeed a really good episode, but it was one of those moments where it draws the audience in, and interacts with out emotions
glad to see kit was alright in the end, and yes the baby was gorgeous <3
that last scene definitely was heartwrenching...i didnt cry but i can feel kinda sick on the inside...watching the facial expressions of jack and tony when jack told tony about what happened
a high then a low...very very sombre
lets see what happens tomorrow....tony is going to chuck a lucas by misbehaving...but can you blame him?

bshadrian

HSC
tasha1188 said:
After tonights ep, i dont think i want 4 kids anymore. Labour just looks far too painful to go through it 4 times. BUt i guess the results are lovely :)

bshadrian, do you have a name?? is it adrian? or can i just call you adrian, since that name comes out of your username :p

Leah and Alexi should be coming back soonish, or not, maybe end of May, June -shrugs-
yeah my name is Adrian. Good assumption.

Is Alexi coming back, isn't his permanent role on BLue Heelers?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Blue Heelers was axed last year it's been over for awhile. ;)

Not sure if he will be permanent but he is coming back.

HSC
jemsta said:
hahaha heba and megan are probably one of the most heartless girls ive ever talked to :p
Are not

We felt sorry for Matti, Kit and Tony since they have to deal with her death but not for Beth

Besides everyine feels the same...dont you?

Lol @ the Blue Heelers thingy, alexi suited it with that blonde girl

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Alexi is only on HAA for a short while, like maybe 3 months. Apparently he is coming to cause havoc. I wanted him to hook up with Martha :p

Blue Heelers, i used to love that show when i was a kid, but now i dont, even though its finito

Yay, cant wait for tonight :) Nathan, i love the JM cap from the promo that you made :)

Oh and Hi Adrian :wave:

And...new spoilers for week 17, May 7-11 (i think)

Monday: Kelli embarks on her final most shocking act of revenge. Can Belle save Amanda from a ghastly fate? A shocking accident threatens to end a life. PG(d,v)

Tuesday: Peter makes a shocking discovery. Kim's behaviour drives Rachel into dangerous territory. Will Kit finally give in to her desires? PG

Wednesday: Kim struggles over his feelings for Kit. Jules is pushed over the edge. Cassie is humiliated in front of her friends.

Thursday: Cam's desperate dealings leave Martha in danger. Jules makes Cassie's life a misery. Lucas must choose between his family and his future. PG

Friday: Martha struggles to fight off an attacker. An attractive stranger turns Lucas's world upside down. Cam resorts to desperate measures. PG

Thats Jules and Cassie part makes me laugh since

they end up together in the end :p

Last edited:
HSC
Isnt Jules only staying for a bit?

Amanda:( She has sort of been giving me the shits. Bloody idiot, its obvious that something is wrong with her sister, but nooooo she just doesnt want to face it!

Mattie...god i feel soo sorry for her:( Poor kid has soo much to deal with. Is she staying on the show? Or following the rest?

Cas..i hope she finds someone, she's like the old one out:| Lucas is back?

Oh this is getting better and better:)

thanks Tasha

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave:

Woah this rain has been heavy and constant been raining all day here.

I did JM caps oh I did so many caps yesterday I can't remember but thanks. :)

Cheers for the spoilers.

Matilda is staying as far as I know staying with Tony who I assume will move to become her legal guardian.

HSC
Cool thanks Nathan..

Yeah the rain sux:( Everytime i open my window it rains, so i have to close it again :mad1:

Has anyone watched shooter? i just want to know if you have, is it good?

omg stomp the yard is really good [if you're into dance movies] but some of the scenes go soo fast:mad1:

Cant wait for tonights ep:eek: should be good, but sad:(

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Oh I have to admit I cried at the end. Sometimes I liked Beth. lol She isn't too bad. Plus, I really like Tony, I think he's cool - especially the way he handled Matty & Ric having sex. That was hilarious.

Can someone please tell me if Matty dies? I doubt it...but I wanna make sure. I'm really bad with shows...I always wanna know what happens before it happens, coz I hate being shocked. I always cry in tv shows :p lol Like I'll be bawling my eyes out during Beth's funeral. I cried for weeks on end when they dragged on Flynn's death, man that was emotional.

I reckon H&A needs to bring back the raunchy, flirtyness. Like the Belle/Drew, i-know-you-want-me-coz-i'm-so-hot. lol

Shiftyicequeen - my bro saw shooter and he loved it. so if ur into action, go for it.

HSC
Great ..i am :)

and she doesnt die, coz she stays with Tony :p

I reckon H&A needs to bring back the raunchy, flirtyness. Like the Belle/Drew, i-know-you-want-me-coz-i'm-so-hot. lol
Oh yesss...that seriously needs to happen:eek: it does ..coz its in this weeks pictures :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Heba, pictures can be deceiving :p

According to the official website, Matties speech at the funeral is a tear-jerker, so grk_styl, you might need a lot of tissues :p

1 hr :)

HSC
What?? But she ...Nathan said she will stay with Tony:(

She is staying though, isnt she? Which means that she isnt going to die...right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)