Home and Away (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Jack took Martha to have a blood test.
Jonah looked worried when he found out Martha was going to have a blood test.
josh came to see the believers, spoke to jonah and jonah paid josh.Then Jonah asked for another favour.Josh said to jonah the believers are already breaking lots of council laws etc.
At beths party Jack gets a phonecall from the hospital, martha's blood test drug results came back negative, Martha was shocked. Then it went back to josh ,he was on his mobile and and the end of the call said something like thanks bert. (bert is that guy at the hospital that Amanda pretended to be hayley to, to get dna results) Josh must have blackmailed Bert.So the phonecall jack got at beths party was from bert.
Jonah then thanked josh and said there would be a something extra next month(more money)

Peter is watching Leah from afar.
Leah left beths party early because she was tired and then we saw leah being watched by someone and it was pete in his car.

kow_dude

HSC
What surprised me was that when Martha heard someone was trapped underground, she immediately recognised the voice as Rebecca. And Martha never met Rebecca in person.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
thanks OZGIRL86. =) muchly appreciated

kow_dude said:
What surprised me was that when Martha heard someone was trapped underground, she immediately recognised the voice as Rebecca. And Martha never met Rebecca in person.
and kow_dude, didnt martha ask "rebecca is that you" or "whats ur name?" or something? cos remember robbie got a friend to pull some police records and found out about rebecca that way, hence how martha knows.. but i am almost positive rebecca identified herself or martha asked or somethin like that... bah, too long ago now.

Undertoad

HSC
When are the believers gonna be exposed!!!??? They've gotta get tasha out of there soon.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ummm...i think and im hoping that tasha will find out next week sometime

and soz Sizmos for not tell u...hehe...but OzGirl86 summed it up pretty well :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
ummm...i think and im hoping that tasha will find out next week sometime

and soz Sizmos for not tell u...hehe...but OzGirl86 summed it up pretty well :)
hey dont worry, uve covered pretty much every other episode ive missed before.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
shortie_689 said:
wat happened tonight i had work :(
haha i was at work too, but i have it and lost on tape. i'll be watching them both tomorrow during the day.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Make sure you watch or tape tommorows episode. The preview for tommorow was about flynn, it looks like his going to die in tommorows episode.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Make sure you watch or tape tommorows episode. The preview for tommorow was about flynn, it looks like his going to die in tommorows episode.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

EDIT: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
last nite....lemme try remember

ric has been helping belle or elle i forget her name...and has been sneaking her food...and cassie thinks that he has been eating all the food...but he hasnt...and then elle or belle was hassled by some randoms so ric invitied her to stay in his room...and then cassie came while ric and elle or belle were talking..and cassie asked ric who he was tlkn to and he sed that he was on the fone to some guy forget his name...so now cassie is really suspicious of ric...

peter came back becuase he has been put at a permenant detective at the police station...and every1 is happy except leah...and peter has like a whole bunch of pics of leah that he took while he stalked her...his weird..and scary

kim organised a gourmet basket for rachael and when she declined it he got his guitar and wrote a song for her and sang it to her...and she gave in...so i think their unofficially together...sweet

flynn got realy sick again and had a really bad cough and he coughed blood and at the end of the ep sally found flynns hanky with blood on it and it ended there...

tonites ep is gonna be really sad...im gonna need a box of tissues near me...hehe...kiddding....

n e wyz if i missed out on n e thing from last nites ep...plz do tell....i did record it tho...meh!

g2 luv HOME AND AWAY :)

Ellie-Bee

HSC
I think Flynn should just die already - I thought he did in the last episode of last year anyway. Dragging it out is just stupid.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Ellie-Bee said:
I think Flynn should just die already - I thought he did in the last episode of last year anyway. Dragging it out is just stupid.
we know, but with so much going on in the bay at one time, (and dont kid yourself - it's summer bay, everything that can go wrong will go wrong) they want us to empathise with sal and the kids as much as possible.
flynn has done a lot for the bay.. like see when noah died, sure it was sad, but his ghost stayed around for a bit, and that was cool, and for all you old school people out there, remember when ailsa died? she wasnt gone - alf started to see her again...
even when flynn dies, he aint guna be dead. long live flynn!

- end of rant.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Flynn dies on monday...waaaaaahh....its gonna be sooooooo sad....

its all ric and belle fault...i dont like belle....

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Flynn dies on monday...waaaaaahh....its gonna be sooooooo sad....

its all ric and belle fault...i dont like belle....
i knowww. *tear*

poor flynn... he will be missed dearly....

could you imagine if they did some flashbacks of his years in the bay and there were shots of martin dingle-wall.. they wont, but still...
oh i am so going to need a box of tissues... anyone got any spare? tasha, im depending on you again haha.

shortie_689

HSC
my bf has prepared me with tissues for tonights ep... so did my manager at work... I was cryin on friday i cant imagine wat i am gonna be like tonight
I just wanted him to miraculously get better like oh sorry we mis judged ur cancer u just have a terrible terrible flu oh i can feel the stinging of the tears now

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
shortie_689 said:
my bf has prepared me with tissues for tonights ep... so did my manager at work... I was cryin on friday i cant imagine wat i am gonna be like tonight
I just wanted him to miraculously get better like oh sorry we mis judged ur cancer u just have a terrible terrible flu oh i can feel the stinging of the tears now
haha thats adorable =)

u just have a terrible flu - that's a good one haha. actually made me laugh out loud.. lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha....im gonna need a tissue box...but im gonna be at the gym when i watch home and away tonite...:(....so i cant cry...how funny would it be...bursting into tears while on the tredmill...haha....oh...im sad now...maybe i'll cry when i come home...:).....i hope they do have flashbacks of flynn...it'll be really really sweet and sad...i wanna cry now :(

p.s why cant the home and away thread be part of the "important" part instead of the normal part....coz then its not hard to find....and homa and away is important :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)