Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
well the mystery person will be revealed on friday...hehe

omg the believers secret will be revealed next week...yay...then maybe tasha will come back...hehe

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
why cant u put it in a spoiler...its not hard...just [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] but no spaces btw the word and the bracket...plz i wanna know

shortie_689

HSC
OK OK seeing as you put it there for me to copy paste...
It is some random girl that is supposed to be Ric and Cassies age... Ric hides her in the house and apparently she is going to come between Ric and Cassie

OMG peter is pissing me off... Gosh Leah and Dan need to get back together but when they are at the hospital there he is... He is bloody everywhere ruining the moment I wish he would just piss off an go back to the city and claire were he belongs

shortie_689

HSC
OMG YAY oh its a god damn MIRACLE about time they make the best couple and now they are all gonna live happily ever after I think I am going to CRY I am just soooooo happy

garbagedump

HSC
N/A
You ppl are losers...Home and Away is the shittest tv program. Watching the SBS close or the late night trivia is much more intersting and dramatic than Home and Away. Home and Away lacks a proper plot, is reptitive and sad. Only dumbass aussies watch this shit show to delude their own meaningless worlds.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
garbagedump said:
You ppl are losers...Home and Away is the shittest tv program. Watching the SBS close or the late night trivia is much more intersting and dramatic than Home and Away. Home and Away lacks a proper plot, is reptitive and sad. Only dumbass aussies watch this shit show to delude their own meaningless worlds.
and yet you take time out of your meaninful world to tell us how lame we really are. from the bottom of our deluded hearts, thank you. now piss off.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
So do any of you know when Eve/Zoe is coming back to Summer Bay?
never i hope...she doesnt deserve to be on home and away..she is evil

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
on the contrary - being evil sometimes gives you the ability to be on home and away cast... josie, angie, josh, the old big maklin corporation (dan's bitch of a wife, kanes older brother, the evil scott - i forget whos brother he was... he tricked kit and he always wore a black trench, and the list goes on...
could you imagine if morag ever turned evil? now she would be a force to be reckoned with... damn that'd be cool.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
that should so happen one day... with the way the H&A writers do their work, its probably possible...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
SiZmOs said:
on the contrary - being evil sometimes gives you the ability to be on home and away cast... josie, angie, josh, the old big maklin corporation (dan's bitch of a wife, kanes older brother, the evil scott - i forget whos brother he was... he tricked kit and he always wore a black trench, and the list goes on...
could you imagine if morag ever turned evil? now she would be a force to be reckoned with... damn that'd be cool.
dude when was that...and who was that...???????

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
dude when was that...and who was that...???????
it was ages ago, back when beth still owned the farm... it might have been kane's older brother, i'm not too sure though. i know his name was scott cos when he introduced himself to kit, she said "oh yeah my older brother's name is scott"...
i know, i remember stupid things...

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
I missed the end of the episode, did they go back to the hatch and see who was in there? GAH that mumma rose pisses me off, she needs a good smack in the head.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no they didnt...and i wann aknow why...coz i really thought they wouldve...so stupid...kah...n yeh i so agree...mumma rose is annoying and just need a smack in the head....but...

good news...next week the truth will come out...how exciting

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
maaarthaaaa.....i hate mumma rose....martha has to live (and obviously she will)....and i really want the believers to be found out and for mumma rose to be sentenced to life and we never have to c her again...and i dont want tasha to be preggers :(....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i hate jonah and i hate josh...and i hate tasha...srsly can she be n e stupider...n e wyz...omg peter...kah!...that is srsly really random and weird...his obsessed...n to think i liked him...psh...n poor flynn...tho he lookes pretty good at the party...:)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
i missed like the last 10 or 15 minutes of the episode.. what did i miss?
the last thing i saw i think was jack's supervising officer or whoever sending him off with martha after telling him to watch himself..
beth invited sal and flynn, that i remember...
please update me before 2moro nights ep!
c'mon tasha - you're good at this lol. if i miss an episode, i just think to myself, its okay, tasha will know what happened

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)