Home and Away (3 Viewers)

kow_dude

HSC
I find the new credits very disturbing....I wish i had Mark's (rick) body, it's so perfect.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG....wat is wrong with u...u obvisouly didnt watch home and away last year...n e wyz perter is dan's brother...he has been on and off the show for quite a while now...and clair is peters ex-girlfriend ands he helped him with the stalker case

HSC
tasha1188 said:
OMG Clair left Peter...im so sad now...:(...waaaaaaaaa...im so annoyed...i cant believe she cheated on him...thats horrible...and even before she proposed to pete...he deserves better than that...the poor baby...i dont like her no more...well leah and peter can get together now :)...then he can stay in the bay...forever and ever and ever :)
Yeah, this post was a bit late, but :(:(:( Im upset about it too.

xlr8-crillz

HSC
how can u like such a stupid idiotic predictable show with terrible acting. its so for the dumb aussie crowd(no offense).

some of the girls in it are hawt though!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
xlr8-crillz said:
how can u like such a stupid idiotic predictable show with terrible acting. its so for the dumb aussie crowd(no offense).

some of the girls in it are hawt though!
geeeez...keeep your anti-home and away opinions to urself...no fans want to hear it...

shortie_689

HSC
OMG I can't beleive Robbie and Tasha broke up I was so devastated... I missed Friday nights episode what happened... Do you reckon they will find that girl I hope they do so that Robbie an Tasha can get back together but Tasha has a LOT of apologising to do...

I want Leah and Dan to get back together... What happens to her does she almost drown or something? Gosh I am sooo out of the LOOP

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ummm...on friday...lemme think...

leah decides to let dan move back because when she went to c sally sally was saying stuff how it will be hard for pippa not to be able to be with her dad when flynn passes on...and yeh so leah and dan got back together...

when leah was at the house the sargent dude that pete said claire was having an affair with came and explained to leah that he wasnt having an affair with clair and that pete was the one who dumped claire...and leah was angry and when pete came home he told leah that he never stopped loving her *awww so cute*...and then dan came and it stopped there...

ric cassie maddy and lucas help animals who were injured by the storm and they find some stuff that belong to someone who has been living in the bushes..and ric waits for the person to come but the person runs before ric can catch him...and ric finds a jumper with a pic of a lady from like the 50s or smtg

i think fridays ep was when rachel and kim were flirting and rachel didnt like it or smtg coz he is her patient or smtg...yeh i cant remember...

some spoilers for this week

leah and pete kiss (duh!)...mumma rose tries to drug tasha...martha goes undercover to the farm and she finds out their secret....robbie finds out abut amanda and josh's affair...leah drowns in the ocean...ric finds out who the mysterious person is

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
anybody have any ideas who this mystery guy camping in the bush could be?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i missed last nites ep...meh BSB is way better than H&A *shoots self*

but yeh i have to watch lasts nites ep today :)

was it good??

HSC
SiZmOs said:
anybody have any ideas who this mystery guy camping in the bush could be?
I agree with OZGIRL86, it's sooooo Eve!! I'm 99.99% positive its her!! :) Hahaha anywayz, ive got foxtel IQ, so when we saw a glimpse of the mystery person's face (i think it was when the mystery person stole the food from Sally and Flynn's house), i rewound it and played it in slowmotion and it looked like her.

p.s. shortie_689, if its not zoe, does that mean it could still be eve?? :confused:

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
i think if it's zoe/eve then the writers are really running out of ideas.
it could be the anti-believer chick, if by anti-believer chick you mean the first girl who claimed they brainwashed her...?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
shortie_689 said:
nope its not eve.... and its not the anti beleiver girl she is somewhere else
is it someone we know or a completely new character?
better question - are you going to tell us who it is, or do you take pleasure in watching us try to guess?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)