• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha best friends are like that...they expect you to be there even if it is not convenient for you
shell get over it eventually...hope shes not stupid enough to throw a friendship like that

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Im not the best person for friend advice lol. I havent talked to my best friend for over a year which makes her no longer my best friend. But yeah that is pretty stupid. I had realli good reasons for not talking to this person.

HSC
lol, you need those kazza[?] or something like that

And if you had a reason not to go then why should she be angry, its not like you 'had' to go. :eek:

this happened to me last year, but my friend was VERY angry, coz when i said i couldnt go 3 people didnt go lol ..but yeah ..

she'll get over it

anyways nice chatting to you all, i better go finish off my books :eek:

:wave: goodnight all :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol, well hopefully she'll come around. I still have my other best friend, but she goes to UNSW, so i hardly get to see her. but we alwayz try get together for dinner and a movie at least once a month, and during the holz we alwayz go out. She is more of a BFF, i can tell her everything. My other BFF i cant tell anything. And i have serious trust issues, so for me to tell someone a secret or whatever is a big deal :p oh wellz :)

Night Heba :wave:

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
haha best friends can be silly at times - mine was shitted off badly last night cos i came 45 mins late to her party due to my friend n i going for a drink beforehand - she didnt tlk to us for the first half of the night :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave:

:eek: It was quite in here and now it isn't. <3

I am 18.

I am assessmenting and have been most of the day but I would of been done if it wasn't for procastination and the fact I was soooooooooooo tired this afternoon I just had to have an afternoon nap to survive and in short that stuffed all my timing and getting things done up. Anyway I am boring and have nothing else to discuss/say.

I don't cook unless you count toast, eggs, bacon, putting things into the oven/microwave as cooking - I certainly don't so no cooking. But well I don't really have the oppertunity Mum does all that since she is the stay at home housewife so I have never really had to except on weekends.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
what does the other F stand for in BFF?
yeah im off too...twas nice talking to you guys
:wave:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Hi.

Awww forever how sweet. But for me nothing lasts forever.

:p Fine you all go enjoy your Saturday and I shall advance my academic mind. *cough* or procastinate most likely *cough*.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
im advancing in my academic mind and procrastinating :p

Yes, well hopefully it'll be forever :) Im pretty sure it will be, unless eithe rof us move interstate, well if she does, coz i aint leaving Sydney for no-one or nothing :)

"Chubby"

HSC
hi nathan!

how was ur day? anything interesting?

EDIT: hi heba!! sorry....my post got in after yours...

how was ur day as well?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Im here, sorta :)

My cousins like why are you in Home and Away, its not even on :p He is so funny :p

:O My 3000th post :) Thats lots and lots :p Maybe i'll make it a good HAA post

I LOVE HOME AND AWAY

I LOVE JACK ANTHONY HOLDEN

I LOVE DR HUGH SULLIVAN

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
hi tasha!!

aww...that is hilarious :p

do u know how the kelly and ethan storyline ends? like what happens after kelli douses(spelling?) amanda's car with petrol?!?! lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ummm...i havent no idea since i havent read the article, but i know that Amanda finds out that Kelli and Ethan have been beind all her bad luck, and she drives off, oh and Kelli drugged Amandas OJ, but she doesnt drink it, so Kelli like tailgates Amanda and Amanda's car crashes, then Kelli pours petrol around her car or probs even on it, and lits it i think, and i think Peter might save Amanda before the car blows up.

I just made all that up. Im missing tuesdays episode, so im hoping, but not holding my breathe, that all that will happen on monday. but i think monday will just be Amanda finding out about Kelli and Ethan, and tuesday will be the car accident :(

"Chubby"

HSC
ahh i see i see lucky it's on tue and mon ...not thur :p

glad its coming to an end..

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
im missing thursdays and its a good Martha episode. Im missing tuesday, and its an action pack Amanda episode :( Why do i miss all the good episodes -cries-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)