Home and Away (2 Viewers)

jirwin

HSC
u live near the statium? i dont :D but i've been past and the cars are horrible... and parking costs $5... i wanted to get a present for my friend from the knights store but we had to park like over a km away because we werent going to spend $5 on parking just to buy a blanket!

HSC
Yay Rach is born in June <3

Ohh how many assesments you guys still got?

And i swear, lately when i got to sleep [around 12] i hear footsteps outside :( Its soo bloody freaky :(

Hey what you mean...nathan?! The knights rule <3 :eek: then comes the tigers <3

Hopefully the knights wins or else more than half the people i know will piss me off, since they're bulldog supporters :(

I remember when i was young i didnt go for the knights, i went for the tigers and manly, then the teams were joining...i wanted tigers and manly to join but they didnt :( so i hated them both :shy: then i liked andrew johns lol ..if only manly and tigers joined :(

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Are you born in June tooo Heba? What date?

I hate hearing noises outside when im sleeping cos my room is at the back of the house and everyone elses is at the front :( so lonely and scary at times lol!!

I HATE THE BULLDOGS :) and i live in their hometown area so haha god they annoy me!! I'm a roosters supporter but atm they are a bit shameful :p

jirwin

HSC
assessments:
friday - art review - kinda done just not organised altho that wont take long - its all on my laptop so ill just take it to school - not wasting ink just for a little interview
wk 4 - monday - art case study - havent started :(
wk 4 - friday - dnt case study - it sucks... done 5.5/65 questions. its very technical too
wk 6 - cafs assignments - havent got
wk 9 and 10 - trials

Football:
hate it, dont support any team in particular. i would choose the knights but normally i just go for whatever team name sounds the best and if i like them both i got for whatever colour uniform i like better. i won a footy tipping comp going purely on team names.

HSC
June 13th <3 get a public holiday [one day] someday in the week...gotta <3 the queen:p

Lol..with me the neighbours have their lights off, and my room is facing their home...and god its scary :(

Yuuukkk you go for the Roosters :p I dont mind the Bulldog..its pretty much the fans from half the teams i dont like :|

Lol you're coming last.. :p

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
haha im June 21st :D June is the bestest month :)

my neighbours are weird - their kitchen faces my bedroom and i always forget they can see into my room when im changing and stuff haha even though i have blinds and crap

awww leave the poor lil roosters alone - they cant help it that they suckkkk :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nah I don't live near the stadium just annoying when you go past there to other places on game days.

:p Storm FTW. :( To bad they lost last night.

I have 7 or 8 assessments all to start and finish within 7-8 weeks. :( YAY not.

jirwin

HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
:wave: good morning all and what a good morning it is. For some unknown reason im in the best mood hehe. Whats everyone up to?
I go for the bulldogs lol
Im assessmenting - but seen as u in a good mood u could do it for me.

Edit:
My neighbours are ok. The one on the left is an alcoholic but a nice one... he is cool. but he drinks all day every day.
ones on the right are strange - well she is. but she has taken an interest in my hsc cos she is an architect or something. He is normal and occasionally has a beer with dad altho he works quite a lot. They have 2 kids. the eldest is 6yrs old and is her's not his but he treats him as his own. the kid talks so much - its hard to escape him. The youngest is 18mths or something and is kinda cute.
the neighbours behind me i dont see but i hear.

Last edited:
HSC
Lol..thats funny..they cant help it if they suck :lol:

Aww Benji got hurt :(

I know aye, June rules :D

Dani you go for the Dogs..:( i wont come on this forum tonight if the dogs win :|

Jess:ee: you're like my cuz...except she goes for the sharks coz they got 'nice' colours' :lol:

But my whole family is different.. :| Like my brother and uncle are the only two who go for the same team...and my cuz and his mum :|

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Nah jess u would b ebtter off doin ya assessment its prolly somethin ive never heard of. I have hamet questions to do and questions for business studies to do but i will do them later.
Heba, im not that into the football so i dont go crazy if my team wins altho if they beat the knights i will send a msg to my brother in the morning just to b a smart ass

jirwin

HSC
it was worth a try... i wanted to finish all these cochlear implant discoveries by 12 but im only up to 9 out of 12 :(

HSC
haha..dont we all..at school i used to piss people off when the dogs lost :eek:

yay BB is on tonight :eek: I dont want bodie to go..as much as i dont like him, he's entertaining :eek:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Urgh! You guys talk too much.

Logies tonight, im soooo tempted watching the Red Carpet instead of BB evictions. I couldnt care less who gets evicted, and if Red Carpet means lots of men in suits, and lots of pretty dresses, im all up for it :) Excitement

Home and Away will be winning a lot of awards tonight, so thats exciting. Then tomorrow im gonna buy a lot of gossip mags for pics :) And newspapers :p I like pictures :)

jirwin

HSC
she may not be able to see my sig - its small :p its actually as small as my normal handwriting.

HSC
Tasha ...you watch the logies?! :|

Last time i tried watching it but it was boring :(

@ Jess..haha...i think she just didnt pay attention to it..:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)