Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol i guess. I'll just have to watch when i come home. OMG im gonna miss HIMYM as well :( I'll put that for record as well, and Lost too. Grrrrrrrrr. And ITT is starting on tuesday, but i wont record that. Grrr...and i have to catch a bus and train at night :( Unless i get my dad to pick me up -thinks-

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Gooodmorning sunshinesssss!!
How is alll?
It's such a greaattt day cause i dont neeed to work :D omgsh!!
Tonight is the best night for tv as tash said before! can't wait to see all the HAA stars all beautifully dressed up n such :)

jirwin

HSC
MORNING ALL :wave:

Why is it, that the ONE night i actually go out and have a social life (rarely happens) is the one night u guys spam to the max :(.

anyway my opinion/answers/whatever on the topics u have talken about:
- I'm turning 18 in just less than three months - on the 26th July - i have the same birthday as John Howard :( (thats why im not voting for him lol)
- i can cook toast, anzac cookies, packet mixes, potato bake, rissoles, two minute noodles, and i could cook Chicken and Bacon Fetticine with Diane Sauce because i've watched dad do it for ages. so ill survive :D
- and i cant remember what else u have talked about :(

it took me like 30min to catch up while eating pancakes (golden circle ones or whatever - look like maccas ones but certainly dont taste the same - i was too lazy to get something else - these just needed heaten up in the microwave lol)

OMG i had my first taste of alcohol last night at my best friends 18th. i tasted some red cruiser - its feral, and hten i tasted some lime cruiser - its ok. in total i probably would of had about half a cruiser. ive come to the conclusion tho - im not missing out on much - i dont like alcohol lol

anyway i've got a full on day assessmenting as Nathan would say... altho that is likely to be filled with procastination as well :D

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Aww i remember my first time drinking alcohol haha - we had cruisers toooo :p - they are pretty crap tasting aye! My favourite alcohol is midori and lemonade :) nothing beats that!!

Did you have a good night Jess?

Argh gotta hate days that are full with assessments and school/uni/tafe/EDUCATION crap :p

jirwin

HSC
Yeah i had an awesome time. I rarely go to parties or anything... not very socialable as my mother would say. But I like going to my best friends house, I had a great time catching up with our school friend that went to a different school for Yr11 and 12. Two of our friends got drunk so that caused a bit of conflict because one of them had told another friend on msn not to get trashed because it would ruin the party - but then she got trashed and the friend didnt... he was actually really sensible. He filled a beer bottle with coke and told one that it was alcohol and then he filled a cruiser bottle with lemonade and gave it to the other lol. one even began smoking! Lol the really drunk one ran into the side of the house and then fell sideways into the bush. she said that she was talking to a little girl and it was actually a boy or something

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
hahaha ahhh yeh gotta love it when people get trashed and make fools of themselves ;) - so many funny memories! When my friends get drunk i would stay sober because they would always put themselves in risky situations like one time we were walking home from a party and my friend decided she would talk to these random guys in a park - like 12 of them and there were 3 of us :| - and she invited them all back to her house and i was like wtf haha

jirwin

HSC
that would be scary.

this friend brought like 16 cruisers! anyway my other friend hid them and told them that they had drunk them all... anyway the really drunk one went home early and the other one followed like 1.5-2 hrs later... so at the end we were all sitting around the table finishing off their left over cruisers.. well i tasted tested anyway.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
haha coool! well my friends got over cruisers and progressed onto straight spirits which wasnt a good move :| they got us kicked out of my neighbours house this one time cos they decided to steal his dads alcohol and pass out in his kitchen haha his dad never let them go back again with me to have a party there :p

jirwin

HSC
y do ppl write technical stuff which i have to interpret for my dnt case study :(

"...additional formant and other frequency bands of importance for intelligibility presented non-stimultaneously as place of stimulation, along with voicing as rate of stimulation improved speech understanding."

*cries*

jirwin

HSC
and thats only discovery six - theres twleve discoveries i am writing about!

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Aww nathan is such a good boy! Is there a reason for not drinking? Or are u just not interested in it?

HSC
Goodmorning all :wave:

lol Jess such a good reason for not liking someone :p

:eek: you're like less then 2 months younger then me :eek:

Nathan already 18 ...you're old :p

How old are you Rach?

lol i like the way this thread goes from one topic to the next in less than a few posts :p

Newcastle is playing today :eek:

jirwin

HSC
i can say i have had alcohol now but when i have it again is another question... im so not interested it it... the cruisers werent sweet enough - i wanted more raspberry and less vodka.

assessmenting suck specially when ur trying to interpret technical stuff

omg my balloon just fell from my roof *cries*

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh there are many a reasons but not really interested can be counted as one.

Assessmenting does suck. :(

Yes Knights are playing finally they are not playing at home. It's always crazy up here around the stadium when they play people/cars everywhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)