Home and Away (3 Viewers)

jirwin

HSC
all saints repeats on at 3pm everyday :D:D

yeah i got my tv week this week - around 6.45am :D

assessment due dates should die - we should be able to choose our own within reason tho :p

HSC
Siz you aint scardy anymore:p

Agree tho..lots of spamming going on:( It aint my fault, coz half the people here dont go on msn :mad1:

4hrs:)

HSC
Hey. :wave:
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Rach, Tasha and Megan are online. but no huge convo thingy going on..
:eek:

Last night, I watched all of the episodes from last week, trying to catch up for this week. And I did it. :)

How've all of your lives been?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol

lol @ Jess. We should be able to choose when to submit assignments. Uni/School sucks :p

Im not allowed to go on msn anymore because i have to start studying for my exams, but oh wellz. I only talk to 3 people on my list, others i talk to when im not buzy, but those 3 i'll talk to no matter what im doing :) No offence to you guys. Thats why i wasnt talking yesterday, ebcause i was going an assignment, and i told my mum that i wasnt talking on msn, so i couldnt exactly talk :p

~~3.5hrs :)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Hi hi :)

1 hour 30 mins til HAA YAY!

I got TV week at 7am this morning :p hehe it was quite interesting!

I finished teaching today woooooo :) now i just have to start my 5 assessments due in the next 2 weeks :( gay!

Cannot wait til mid semester break :) 37 days til i finish :D and yes i am counting!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
37 days ey, i have 39 days till i finish :) Cant wait

im addicted to m&ms and its really bad. I need to stop, but i cant. Luckily there are none left in the house. So i wont be buying any till saturday. i wonder if i can survive 5 days :p I have snakes to keep me company :p Kah! Candy addiction, bad bad bad

~1hr 10mins :) Excitement :)

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Hey all :wave:
Hope everyone had a good day! Mine was ok i guess.

jirwin said:
Yes... spamming is all me... not!

OMG Dani! how was the HPV Needle? i get my first one on Thursday... im petrified... mum's like "do u want me to come and hold ur hand" but im like "no but u can pick me up that day
I dont mean to scare u or anything but the needle fricking killed. I have sensitive skin n all that but even the brave girls in my year said it hurt. Mine still hurts and it was done at 11. And its bruising :(. But u might react completely differently.

jirwin

HSC
how fun :( im shit scared of needles but the last one i had at the doctors only hurt when it came out cos the sterilising wipey stuff went into the hole - like it always does anyway...

i would prefer to hear the truth and someone to say "its fine, u wont feel a thing" i hope i have it during my free period so if i cry and i can hide.

HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
Hey all :wave:
Hope everyone had a good day! Mine was ok i guess.

I dont mean to scare u or anything but the needle fricking killed. I have sensitive skin n all that but even the brave girls in my year said it hurt. Mine still hurts and it was done at 11. And its bruising :(. But u might react completely differently.
Hi.

I've heard lots of people saying they were in quite a bit of pain after this injection... people that usually don't mind needles at all.

jirwin

HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
Mid way June until beginning of August
not fair! i want a month off!

well its actually more than a month but a month would be fine with me... im not greedy

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i get 5 weeks off :) Bless Uni, even though that means 5wks of doing nothing -sigh- oh wellz. My brother will be coming back as well -hmph-

Oh wellz, i'll have to try spend as much time with my cousin before she heads off to America :p

40mins :)

jirwin

HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
I had mine during my free period which was lucky coz i could hardly breathe ( mainly coz of my asthma) Try not to tense up too much coz thats when it realli hurts. I cant believe i have to go thru that twice again.
hopefully the next two aint as painful :D

did u cry? did anyone cry?

i get anxiety - im sure to get nervous and anxious lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Awwww...you guys had your needles today?? Poor babies :( -big hug-

The last time i got a needle at school, i was high, i forget which one it was. It was in year 12, which needles did we get in 2005??

~~23mins :) Could time go any slower -hmph-

jirwin

HSC
we had tetnus, diptheria and whooping cough last and i think that was 2005...

Dani had hers today, i have my needle on thursday - u will probably get the full run down then :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)