Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
You have 75min classes???? Isnt that like long? How do you survive??

Have fun in English, i loved going to english :p -hmph-

~~6hrs 43mins :) Cant wait for tonights ep :)

jirwin

HSC
they arent really long - its just a double session at any other school... we have 4 sessions a day.

:) i just found out that tomorrows sessions are being swapped around for an assembly - this means i might be able to go home early cos my free will now be last and i wont have to wait around for focus (stupid session anyway)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ahhh...icic. Well one class for us for 50mins, that was too long for me, so a double was like 100mins, gah! how did i survive.

Im going to Keith Urban concert tonight, should be interesting. But it means i have to get my assignment done by 8pm, or at least 3/4 of it, so i can finish it off in the morning tomorrow. Oh wellz, im going to a concert, havent been to one since Kanye West last year March :p

But i wont be missing HAA, thankfully :) Now to just get in contract with my mum, stupid lunch breaks -hmph-

HSC
My classes went for 1 hour each, and we had no doubles:)

You like Keith Urban :|

I'm so bored:( Why dont channel 7 do the repeats for home and away [Jess you said you would watch it, and i thought it was dumb, but now i want to watch it, coz im soo bored:(] they have it for BH and a whole bunch of crappy shows:(

5hrs+ left:mad1:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I like Keith Urban songs, and my cousin got 2 free tickets and had no-one to go with, so im going with her :p

~5hrs

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
:wave:

Im listening to a Holly Brisley interview with Kyle and Jackie O podcast thing. She started crying when Jackie O mentioned Jodi's Chris :( And yesterday Paul and Sharni were on the Kyle and Jackie O show and they spoke about Jodi's new relationship with Ryan Stokes, and they talk about how Jodi got the best storyline or the biggest storyline of the year and whatnot. Im wanting a podcast, but cant find it :(

~~1hr 26mins :)

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Hi everyone :wave:
How was everyone's day? Mine was ok i guess. Finally got most of my english stuff done so that should get my teacher off my back again. Got my report and had an interview with my prinicipal (everyone has to). He said it was a good report even thou i think it coulda been better. Oh wellz

jirwin

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
My classes went for 1 hour each, and we had no doubles:)

You like Keith Urban :|

I'm so bored:( Why dont channel 7 do the repeats for home and away [Jess you said you would watch it, and i thought it was dumb, but now i want to watch it, coz im soo bored:(] they have it for BH and a whole bunch of crappy shows:(

5hrs+ left:mad1:
U TAKE THAT BACK NOW!
BH and All Saints are AWESOME shows (sometimes better than HAA - well all saints is at least)

:( mum decided we would go grocery shopping after the parent teacher interviews - there goes even more case study time! but i got to have a mcflurry :D

tonights going to be a long night....

EDIT: but im up for any msn convos :p

Last edited:

jirwin

HSC
homework is ok when its not assessble - sleep comes before unassessble homework... this is assessible and i need it finished and printed before i go to school on thursday.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Hmpf my cat is sick hes gone to the vet poor lil thing :(

I'm baking cookies though :) chocolate with white and dark choc chips haha funny thing is i didnt have a recipe so i just roughly estimated how much of what ingredients hahaha wonder what they will taste like :p

26ish mins til HAA

ATM im addicted to Nelly Furtado's song "All good things" - its on repeat haha

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
Last nite was the first nite since school went back (excluding weekends) that ive slept more than 5 hrs. My teachers dont believe in letting students get sleep.
OMG! :p haha last night was the first night ive had more than 7hours hehe i slept 11.5 hours :) and then had another 1.5 hour sleep during the day

jirwin

HSC
omg thats so bad. my shortest sleep is probably 10.30-6 so thats what... 7.5hrs.
my friend has had 5hrs sleep in 2 days - she has 4 assessments due by friday and will probably have a total 10hrs this week... she plans on going into hibination friday after school... actually during art and dnt too i think which is session 1 and 2 on friday

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
Hmpf my cat is sick hes gone to the vet poor lil thing :(

I'm baking cookies though :) chocolate with white and dark choc chips haha funny thing is i didnt have a recipe so i just roughly estimated how much of what ingredients hahaha wonder what they will taste like :p

26ish mins til HAA

ATM im addicted to Nelly Furtado's song "All good things" - its on repeat haha
Aww poor kitty i hope it gets better i would cry if my cat got sick lol. OMG i love that song too. But im in a coldplay mood 2nite.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
My shortest sleep is from 8-10am :) That was when i went to the Lord of the Rings Movie Marathon :p My longest is from 9pm-2pm, dont know how long that is, like 17hrs, but that was when i came back from India :p

12mins :)

jirwin

HSC
i cant watch HAA tonight - but i can listen to it

this case study wont do itself

but i get home early tomorro! i talked to my art teacher who is also the truant officer and she said she couldn't see a problem with it! so if i get the early bus ill be home by about 1.30 - my normal school finishing time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)