Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC

Jodi's new beau. He is old and not that good looking. She has better taste than that. Oh wellz, if she is happy, and by the look of the pic, she is indeed -sighs-

~~7mins

jirwin

HSC
i dont even read the newsletter - i deleted it today without opening it.

tonights episode was quite good - cept dad came in to eat dinner and was trying to guess everything - he said cam was going to blow up the club and i was like "ur wrong"

anyway back to cochlear implants now

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Good episode tonight. Poor Martha. Sucked in Cam. He deserves to burn in that fire, not Martha. SuperJack to the rescue!!

Panda were sooo cute. Poor Amanda though :( Tomorrow, Dan's 'nos' are funny :p Poor Amanda. Evil Peter :(

Ummm...anyone watching BB nominations, Jamie was like "We had to explain to Aleisha that Summer Bay isnt a real place" that cracks me up. But theyre talking about HAA in the house :p I likey :)

Cant wait till tomorrow :)

jirwin

HSC
omg did he really say that! any convo they have wouldn't be shown on tv or on the website because of the different networks :( if it wasnt live that reason wouldn't of been shown

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I agree a pretty good episode tonight.

The downfall of Cam. :)

Poor Martha.

Good on Amanda and Peter but bliss might not last judging by the preview.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Can't wait to watch the episode - shall do so when I get home and polish off my assessment.

Hope you are all having a good night!!

jirwin

HSC
SiZmOs said:
Can't wait to watch the episode - shall do so when I get home and polish off my assessment.

Hope you are all having a good night!!
ur not at home now?

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
HAA was good! i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Cam :)! It takes two is on 2moro night so i can perve on Bobby :) hahahehe

What is everyone up to atm? assessmenting? I wanna have a lateeee night and relaxxx and then think about assessments some time 2moro :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
jirwin said:
ur not at home now?
Hey Jess! :wave:

Nah, I'm not at home, I'm actually at work. I managed to hook up the net to the work computer and because it's dead in here I'm bumming around on BoS and myspace. How sad.

I should be doing readings for my next assessment, but I get bored reading about the elements of fraud control. I'd much rather be reading about cochlear implants. Want to switch?

Oh, btw: Nathan - Heroes airs tonight, so it's available tomorrow! Should be great. And have you caught up with 24 yet?!

jirwin

HSC
nope because im finally starting to see the end of mine.

i have the abstract, ethical and environmental issues, conclusions and appendixes left - plus the contents and references

but then i forgot i had the parent teacher interviews tomorrow so i have less time to work on it :( and i cant be bothered doing any more tonight.

edit: and a table of figures

least the contents and table of figures can be automatically done cept i havent yet formatted my document with styles :(

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
jirwin said:
i forgot i had the parent teacher interviews tomorrow so i have less time to work on it :( and i cant be bothered doing any more tonight.
1. How long do the P&T meetings go for? and
2. Why are you going?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
urgh! P&T meetings, i hated those. Each teacher goes for like 5 mins usually :p

Have fun at work Siz :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah it was a good episode tonight, but seeing i missed half of it i wont be able to recap for anyone
and yes the downfall of cam finally arrived...but man martha is trapped in that burning club :(.....ill be her saviour :)
yay no assignmenting tonight....but then study for maths test :(

jirwin

HSC
1. mine start at 3. i have 5 teachers and each is like 10min... normally they arent running on time... im planning on being finished or even home by 4.30 i hope
2. because i've always went - my parents dont know the way around the school - and i like hearing how good of a student i am. oh and u can find out inside knowledge, suck up to the teacher and bitch about classmates without the fear of them overhearing

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
jirwin said:
1. mine start at 3. i have 5 teachers and each is like 10min... normally they arent running on time... im planning on being finished or even home by 4.30 i hope
2. because i've always went - my parents dont know the way around the school - and i like hearing how good of a student i am. oh and u can find out inside knowledge, suck up to the teacher and bitch about classmates without the fear of them overhearing
Mine were always in the school hall, so as though the parents didn't have to know their way around the school grounds.

Not that you'll need it, but good luck!!

EDIT: Not that I ever went to the P&T meetings. Mainly 'cos my mum's belief was, "If you're doing crap at school, the teachers shouldn't have to wait to tell me."

jirwin

HSC
grr i hate school.

had my whole day planned out and then my teacher goes and stuffs it all up.
i had planned on doing the abstract during my dnt lesson which was first - but nooo the teacher decides to do theory. i say "why not do it friday" as the case study is due before 8.30. and he is like "cos we re in the computer room then" and i think to myself... it hasn't stopped u doing theory in the room before! so instead of being productive, i sit through 75min of talk about emerging technologies - i did however write a plan for my abstract while kinda listening.

THEN
i rush up to the computer room before the door is locked so i dont have to go and fetch the keys - he tells me "room is locked today" and im like "WHY!" then he is like "i could let u in then i have to let everyone else in" but he let me in anyway which is how i am posting this message now.

i've already done the reference list :D. it feels like ive been in here for 5min but its been 15min... only 10min to go until english :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)