Home and Away (1 Viewer)

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
I missed half of yesterdays episode :(

I saw some of the re-caps though, and I'm starting to seriously believe it was suicide. I doubt someone planning on leaving the Bay ALIVE would have called so many people to the scene of the crime. She probably thought they would have met one another at some point.
It looks like Sam killed herself and conned Jazz into dumping her body, planning the whole thing carefully so that Jack and Martha would be suspected of murdering her.

EDIT: I realise I probably stated the obvious there, but meh, whatever.

Last edited:

jirwin

HSC
:D

:wave:

Its been an entire year since my first post on this thread. April 8th, 4.30pm

I wish it was as active now as it was back then. We've lost some of the regulars - like Dani who cant remember her password lol.

Anyway can't wait for HAA again.

HSC
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
It looks like Sam killed herself and conned Jazz into dumping her body, planning the whole thing carefully so that Jack and Martha would be suspected of murdering her.

EDIT: I realise I probably stated the obvious there, but meh, whatever.
Haha Yeah kind of. Some people are saying Morag might end up defending Jazz once she's found guilty [which is their theory].

I think it MIGHT have happened as you said, since Jazz is only a temp.

Today was alright. I want Jack back already. Him gone is annoying as hell :(

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Haha Yeah kind of. Some people are saying Morag might end up defending Jazz once she's found guilty [which is their theory].

I think it MIGHT have happened as you said, since Jazz is only a temp.

Today was alright. I want Jack back already. Him gone is annoying as hell :(
*hugs*
I missed him too. I hated when he cried tonight.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
wow, its been a while.
Hi all :wave:
Jack came back today Heba. All distraught over his dead wife. Oh well!!
The crazy bitch is finally dead :) Good riddance. Now get rid of her brat, and i'll be happy :)
I love Morag though <33 And Martha <33 and Roman <33 and Jacky of course <33 He needs a hug *hugs Jacky*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
wow, its been a while.
The crazy bitch is finally dead :) Good riddance. Now get rid of her brat, and i'll be happy :)
I love Morag though <33 And Martha <33 and Roman <33 and Jacky of course <33 He needs a hug *hugs Jacky*
OMG yay Jack <3

& yay you're back :p

i-love-maynard- He cried? :'(

Why do I miss the good bits?:(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep he did poor Jack oh and he said "what have a done" and from the promo I assume that's what Tony doesn't want the police knowing.

HSC
I love how we had that little bit about Morag's old flame, I think she's a good character and just has this facade of coldness but now we're seeing her vulnerability.

neeksy45

HSC
tasha1188 said:
wow, its been a while.
you are so right.
i have been telling my family from the start of the year that sam was going to fall off a cliff and die,and rory was going to go with her.
aarrgh i cant believe it so incredibly excited.
jack and martha better not get convicted of it though.
i would be devastated.
for gods sake.
but i sent a email to the home and away website voicing my joy about sams end and how i wanted martha and jack back together and then i would be happy.
i got a reply saying 'keep watching and i think you will be happy!'
made me very excited :)

neeksy45

HSC
jirwin said:
i HATE martha. everything about her. i wish she would leave like cassie.
noooo!!!
enough good people have already left in the last few years,if martha left pretty sure it would be the last straw.
martha and jack WILL get together soon.
just wait and see.
haha been saying that for years now :(
and yeh,cassie wasnt that good but martha isnt in that catergory surely.
i just got sick of all the constant stupid petty 'teen' dramas.
they just annoyed me about the younger characters like mattie and ric and cassie etc.
but they are better now.

PsycadelicShack

HSC
I watched Home & Away from about 1995 to 2005 - so, about 10 years. During this time, my dad worked closely with the show. One of the things I loved about it was how realistic it was. Not everyone was drop-dead gorgeous, tanned and thin wearing a different outfit every scene. I started to lose faith in the show when my dad told me that they had been given orders to not feature the older characters such as Alf, Colleen, Morag, Donald, Ailsa, Irene or Rhys in the promos - because they weren't young and attractive enough. I also strongly believe that if Kate Richie were to audition for Home & Away as a teenager today, she wouldn't even get a call-back. Simply because she doesn't fit that 'mould' that they seem to follow on the show with new actors.

The storylines they are having are getting downright ridiculous. I can remember around 1998/1999 one of the storylines they had was Sam and a friend graffitiing buildings and his friend fell off the balcolny and died. Immediately after on the News Update they reported a story uncannily similar with a graffitiing teenager killed after falling off a building. They were things that could happen to a teenager.
Or the sibling fight between Tom and Gypsy over a lottery ticket. They were simple storylines, but far more realistic than what they have today. It should also be noted that this was when Home & Away was in its prime.

The storyline when Hayley & Peta entered the Clean & Clear Best Friends competition was also notable. They didn't win, but it was mirroring something that other teenage girls were doing at the time. If they'd done that storyline today, with someone like Cassie & Matilda, of course they'd have to win and have complete product placements and competitions and junk like that.

And when was the last time they mentioned Henry on Home & Away? They just shipped him off to boarding school and we never heard a thing about him again. He didn't even come back for his mother's funeral!

The Sutherland family's entrance in the show, I feel, just lead to a downward spiral in characters and storylines. When was the last time they had a surfing competition on Home & Away, like they used to? The beach is just being used as another 'set' to film at rather than being a part of the show as it previously was.

Martha's entrance was the last straw. I instantly recognised her as being a model in Girlfriend & Dolly magazine. She wasn't hired for her acting technique at all - she was just another pretty face that would boost their ratings in the male demographic.

boris

Banned
HSC
yeah home and away was pretty good back in the late 90s, pretty much from the angel/shane storyline until the early 00's. i think when that tammin sursok chick joined was roughly when home and away started to go really shit.

boris

Banned
HSC
also, none of them can really act for shit to be honest. the chick who played cassie couldn't act - instead of making her character sympathetic she made her annoying. the child playing maddy can't act and martha definitely can't act.

i dont know if it's the new director. i vaguely remember when the director was actually a cast member..

in any event yeah, one town cant have this many disasters, deaths, etc. soon theyll be calling it twin peaks

PsycadelicShack

HSC
law said:
She is such an idiot, I laughed when they said she was one of Summer Bay's highest HSC achievers. She is so stupid and going off with that cradle snatcher and getting HIV sums her up fine.
I'd actually believe that. Edward Dunglass was clearly the smartest student at Summer Bay High. But like any smart person living among the idiots in Summer Bay, he fleed. Stupid people are too stupid to realise they live in a shithole, hence why Cassie is considered 'smart'.

boris

Banned
HSC
i laughed every time i saw maddy with a chemistry textbook.
chick looks like she'd struggle to write her own name let alone a net ionic equation.

hairspray

HSC
anyone have any ideas on who killed Sam?

I reckon its some random... and isnt any of the current cast members =/

boris

Banned
HSC
i dont think it was any of the "suspects" who killed sam

moar like one of johnny coopers cronies

HSC
law said:
Poor Maddy... had anorexia - oh well as hopeless as Cassie. It's so funny how the writers had to keep Maddy back in school just so they didn't run out of people to have at Summer Bay High.

Lol it didn't even seem half real. All she did was eat tonnes of cake. Matilda shits me bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)