Home and Away (10 Viewers)

HSC
boris said:
i dont think it was any of the "suspects" who killed sam

moar like one of johnny coopers cronies

It would be so dumb though. Like Rocko wants out of his gang, so Sally helps Rocko, so then Rocko stabs Sally, Rocko dies, Johnny wants to kill Sally, gets Sam's help, then Sam kills Johnny and then Johnny's minions kill Sam all because Rocko started this shit.

boris

Banned
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
It would be so dumb though. Like Rocko wants out of his gang, so Sally helps Rocko, so then Rocko stabs Sally, Rocko dies, Johnny wants to kill Sally, gets Sam's help, then Sam kills Johnny and then Johnny's minions kill Sam all because Rocko started this shit.
sounds like a classic home and away storyline

PsycadelicShack

HSC
boris said:
i laughed every time i saw maddy with a chemistry textbook.
chick looks like she'd struggle to write her own name let alone a net ionic equation.
Does anyone on Home & Away actually DO any work? Because I've never seen any of them studying. Seems like they're always preoccupied with mental illness, bitching about eachother, stalkers, family dying and who's dating their partner this week.

Like the episode when Hayley screwed up her HSC exam. Obviously she couldn't have paid THAT much attention, because filling in an HSC paper isn't exactly rocket science.

PsycadelicShack

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
I forgot about good old Hayley.
lol she used to be quite a chubster.
HAHAHHA, and she actually used to have a personality. Like she was all into art and being funky.
Thesedays the Home & Away girls are basically the same person in different outfits. And different character names.

HSC
PsycadelicShack said:
HAHAHHA, and she actually used to have a personality. Like she was all into art and being funky.
Thesedays the Home & Away girls are basically the same person in different outfits. And different character names.
And they start out hating each other and a week later their best friends.

boris

Banned
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
I used to adore Noah. :) Did you guys watch it when there was Justine and Peta?
yeah.
late 90s was the best.

i remember when one of the guys dressed up as a girl to win some talent competition but his adams apple was showing

or when selina was kidnapped by the cult... oooher

PsycadelicShack

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
I used to adore Noah. :) Did you guys watch it when there was Justine and Peta?
DID I EVER! That was when I was obsessed with it! Like when Justine went to gaol after being accused for killing baby Ruby while she was babysitting her? Or when Peta was slowly falling in love with Edward? I've uploaded some clips of Edward and Peta on YouTube where he jumps off 'Jump Rock'.

PsycadelicShack

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
lol as rehashed in the Tash vs The Believers storyline
Mama Rose>Tash
Ah! But don't forget that first it was Selina that was kidnapped by Saul (Joey's dad), then Saul kidnapped Gypsy, then he came back and took Ailsa and Duncan hostage. Then Nick was taken in by those nomads when he hallucinated on mushrooms and thought Jade was Angela Russell.

HSC
PsycadelicShack said:
DID I EVER! That was when I was obsessed with it! Like when Justine went to gaol after being accused for killing baby Ruby while she was babysitting her? Or when Peta was slowly falling in love with Edward? I've uploaded some clips of Edward and Peta on YouTube where he jumps off 'Jump Rock'.
Lol look at us getting all excited aye! Those were the days when Home and Away rocked, bring back good characters!

EDIT: I think at one point even Sally got kidnapped by some guy.

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
lol as rehashed in the Tash vs The Believers storyline
Mama Rose>Tash
but when selina was taken it was a better story line

man theyre just so dumb. theyve tried to make belle into the alternative hippy type like that brodie chick

lol @ wikipedia
From 2000-2004 the show centered around the highly dramatic Sutherland family, who provided many storylines, including a mine shaft collapse, long-lost children, switched-at-birth babies, a sexual assault, criminal charges, and fake miscarriages.

PsycadelicShack

HSC
Home & Away needs characters that represent REAL people:
- disabled
- black
- oriental
- middle eastern
- hispanic
- overweight
- red hair
- tall people
- braces
- glasses
- acne
- or even *gasp* unattractive people!!!
OR MAYBE EVEN...
- a typical 'Nuclear' family

My friend did extra work on Home & Away a few years back. And apparently a personal assistant has to follow Cassie around with an umbrella because they're afraid her skin will get darker if it's exposed to too much sun.

Also, when they switched to HD cameras on Home & Away, the makeup artists had to do a special course on how to apply makeup for HD videotape, because apparently Leah has a bit of a 'moustache' problem.

HSC
Lol Leah has a moustache problem. Least it isn't a mental one like psycho Sam. lol way to steal Sally's thunder. Everyone just forgot about her straight away!

P.S how beautiful did Tash look for her wedding?

Last edited:

Zrap

glock9
HSC
What happened to Tash, where is she now?
Can someone run over Colleen aye, dumbest bitch.

HSC
PsycadelicShack said:
Does anyone on Home & Away actually DO any work? Because I've never seen any of them studying. Seems like they're always preoccupied with mental illness, bitching about eachother, stalkers, family dying and who's dating their partner this week.
Yeah for some reason they barely mention they results o_O Shock horro there though. The characters are real nutty. Only time I remember seeing anyone working on school assignments was Belle with her art one which was ruined.

PsycadelicShack-

red hair=Sam
the whole coloured people/different ethnicities= i think that would come down to 'do you really think one of them is going to live somewhere in the country?' there probably are many who DO. But H&A seems too bias :p
As for the rest, no clue, guess they're delayed? Then again people omplain about Jodi Gordon being 'ugly' and other actors as well so can you imagine if that had a seriously ugly person? :eek:

i-love-maynard- She looks real good there! Martha looked pertty in Sams dress haha
The weddings just get better :)

I'm like all for the idea that Sam OD'ed now!

As for Tasha, she got with Robbie they moved to USA with her aunt :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)