• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
wow this is so not fair...
ive been missing all these episodes and have a handful on tape so i can watch.
thursday i was at work. friday birthday party. monday my grandparents, and now on tuesday im at work again...
aargh :burn:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
SiZmOs said:
wow this is so not fair...
ive been missing all these episodes and have a handful on tape so i can watch.
thursday i was at work. friday birthday party. monday my grandparents, and now on tuesday im at work again...
aargh :burn:
awww...poor baby *hugs* its ok...its not the end of the world...yet...hehe

its aiite...if u ever miss an ep n forget to tape it...i'll be here to tell u everything that happ ok :)

and id sooo like never work on a weekday...especially at nite...my working days stay on weekends...thats if i ever work hehe

omg im a traitor...awwwwww...im sooo sad now...im missing home and away on thursday to go to the movies...ohhh...naughty naughty me...stupid movies...meh...god bless the VCR :(:(:(

Last edited:

Angel45

HSC
tasha1188 said:
did anyone notice in last nights ep...when zoe came into the barn with tracy...jack was doing something in the backgroud near a table??...and does anyone know who turned the gas on??...
Yeah, my Dad and I saw that...that it looked like Jack down there...

I know Alf was trying to call the cops but it def looked like Jack down near the gas....coz I dunno who turned it on otherwise...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Angel45 said:
Yeah, my Dad and I saw that...that it looked like Jack down there...

I know Alf was trying to call the cops but it def looked like Jack down near the gas....coz I dunno who turned it on otherwise...
i know alf was trying the cops...but why would jack turn the gas on...he better not be working with zoe...otherwise id die...or maybe he turned it on for another reason...like for the food or smtg...and he didnt know that chick was going to bring the cake in...awwwwwwww...im even more sad now...i cant wait till tonites ep...1hr 40mins :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey tasha, thanks for the hug. i know u and everyone else here has always got my back when i miss an episode.
so what are u going to see at the movies on thursday..? it had better be good.
id so love if jack was in on it.. which wouldnt make sense, but id laugh so much and be waiting on here to see your reaction tasha lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
SiZmOs said:
hey tasha, thanks for the hug. i know u and everyone else here has always got my back when i miss an episode.
so what are u going to see at the movies on thursday..? it had better be good.
id so love if jack was in on it.. which wouldnt make sense, but id laugh so much and be waiting on here to see your reaction tasha lol.
im watching Just My Luck...so it better be as good as ive heard...coz im missing haa for it

im in tears...i wanna cry...jaaaaaaaack...peeeeettttterrrr.....

no1 cares about zoe/tracy...i hope they both die...woot

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

peeeeeeter...i cant believe his dead...awwwwww....im gonna miss him...but he has to give jacky his liver...:(

poorrrrrrrrrrr rachel....i just burst into tears after seeing that...:(

God Bless Dan...he will be my fav character from now on...along with jack and martha

Last edited:

shortie_689

HSC
i had to restrain my tears the whole way through cause my family...
BUT JACK ISNT GOING TO DIE DIDNT YOU SEE... HE GOT AN ORGAN... I WAS WONDERING WHY RACHEL WAS SOO SAD IN ALL THE PREVIEWS I THOUGHT IT WAS KYM...
omg omg omg
MACCA wont die only 4 die ONLY 4... UM UM wat happened to matilda... and um omg this is sooo amazing how sad about rachels mum its sooo unbeleivably unrealistic and how did she have the memory...
omg that probably all makes no sense cause im like rambling and im just sooo excited and sad and adrenalised if thats even a word... funny martha doesnt even care about macca OMG it sucks for macca if he hadnt gone in he wouldnt have been injured or even be nearly dead omg this is just such a story line...
BLOODY TRACEY I KNEW IT WAS HER how PREDICTABLE she hinted everything... Strangely she was the one that tackled ZOE mmmm this is all so bizarre but so great at the same time wow

*hopeful*

HSC
thats the 3rd ep i've missed in the row n by the sounds of it, they were really good eps....ah well last exam 2moro so i can catch up on everything from 2moro nyt

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
do u have isys tomoz??...coz i do...hehe...my last one...woot

shortie_689 said:
Omg Excuse Me Were Are All The Faithful Home And Away Fans I Literally Raced Back Here To Discuss And No One Is Here... Disappointing
i was on the whole time home and away was on...then i had to go down to have dinner

Last edited:

shortie_689

HSC
tasha1188 said:

i was on the whole time home and away was on...then i had to go down to have dinner
its ok my faithful tasha I know u were here...
my last exam is tomorrow tooo but cant miss home and away at all or all saints...

still were is everyone my heart is still pumping after that episode... made me laugh how absolutely no one cared about zoe or whats her name tracey left em there it was great... im watching all saints sooo funny right now back to home and away

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
dude...home and away doesnt come on at 9pm *confuzled look*

yeh...my bro thinks that zoe and tracy mightve escaped...but i doubt it coz they wudve inhaled lots of smoke and died like peter :(

yeh i had to watch oc..cudnt miss that for the wrld...:)...home and away and oc are my life..oh and veronica mars..woot

i soooo want ric and cassie to get back together...

btw wats Self syndrome??

coz apparently thats wat matty suffers from

and wat happen to matty...they didnt really say much about her...just that shes in hospital in some weird place...

n e wyz im off to study...i'll be back tomoz after my exam...want lots of posts till them...

nite nite

shortie_689

HSC
nah i was getting off the topic of all saint and back to home and away... Gosh i just cant get over how good an episode it was... it was soooo funny my mum left th dishwasher open an my puppies got on the dishwasher and were lickin everything an my mum wanted to tell them to shutup but she thought it was someone cleaning the kitchen... it was such a fab episode i just cant beleive it i thought they were killing everyone off and they arent they are keeping people oh this is marvelous...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
u know...it sorta hit me last night that peter's dead...n i was realy buggered after that...im gonna miss him sooo much :( :( :(

n e wyz...i hope ric and cassie get back together today...yayy...i dont like macca...

and i still wanna know wat happened to zoe and tracy??

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Okay so I missed Monday and Tuesday's episodes thanks to exams. So who is dead exactly? I know Peter is dead. And what's this helicopter crash people are talking about?

"Chubby"

HSC
kate_is_me said:
Okay so I missed Monday and Tuesday's episodes thanks to exams. So who is dead exactly? I know Peter is dead. And what's this helicopter crash people are talking about?

So far, it's peter and racheal's mum, elaine *cries*I'm not quite sure, but this helicopter crash is happening at the beginning of next wk.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Chubby said:
omg omg omg......i had tears coming down my eyes yesterday.......*sniff*
me tooooooooo...thts why i watched upstairs away from the family...coz my rentz wudnt thought i was crazy...from crying :p

ok my lovelys...some more spoilers...this is for the 3-7th of july

Monday: Rachel turns to drugs and alcohol to cope with her grief. Jack gives up on life as the pain of losing Martha overwhelms him.

Tuesday: Summer Bay is rocked by more devastating news about the chopper crash. Tasha begs Jack to keep fighting, but can she get through to him before it's too late? Beth and Amanda form an unlikely bond in the wake of the tragedy.

Wednesday: A blast from the past has a shocking secret for Lucas. Matilda is left devastated by Lucas's rejection. Amanda makes a life-altering sacrifice.

Thursday: Dan's world is turned upside down when he makes a surprising discovery. Matilda's self loathing takes a dangerous turn. Cassie and Ric continue to grow closer.

Friday: Rachel's self destructive behaviour leads to a vicious showdown with Leah. The community gathers to farewell Peter with a heartfelt memorial service. Cassie and Ric reunite as they create a birthday surprise for Alf.

poooooor jacky...martha cant die...coz then jacky will kill himself...and then both my fav characters will die...and i will cry and cry and cry...hehe...sorry

and yayy...ric and cassie are back toghetr...woot woot...

Last edited:

shortie_689

HSC
oh golly gosh wat is this bond they speak of...
why does lucas reject matilda he was gobsmacked by her at the wedding
wats wrong with dan...
um
hey is anyone not receiving there home and away updates on their email

*hopeful*

HSC
tasha1188 said:

nah i've already done isys(assuming u mean isys123), i had accg but now im free!

newayz i watched it 2day,cassie should just 4get bout macca, it didnt show martha n jack ? is she dead or sumfn :confused: cuz ur spoilers are talkin bout how jack cant go on or wateva

i think self-sydrome is just basically being up urself, 2 concerned with self maybe :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)