• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (4 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
shortie_689 said:
hey is anyone not receiving there home and away updates on their email
my updates...im assuming the one we signed up for on the official home and away website...coz i aint getting nttn from them :(

guess wat....i joined an exclusive home and away forum...and they tell us all the spoilers...thats where im getting all these spoilers from...woot woot...and its all home and away..like even fan fics...and they have jack and martha fan fics...its sooo cool :p...im sooo sad...im a member of a home and away and oc forum..and this...and an indian forum...its forum mania on my comp...anyways back to home and away...

by the bond...that u were tlkn bout shortie..im guessing since both of them have a kid in the tragedy...that their grieving together??...if that makes any sense at all

and omg pooor dan yesterday...when he started crying after reading peter's card...i was almost in tears...im gonna miss peter...:(...ive never been this sad over home and away b4...imagine wat i'll be like if n e ting eva happened to jack...*cries*

dont u just love my avatar...i sure do :)

Last edited:

shortie_689

HSC
i will enjoy this indeed...
no my subscription to the home and away site sends me a newsletter every week with the week in pictures on it... it could be sent to ur junk mail...
my updates from this forum from bos usually get sent but im not receiving them and im getting worried

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Hey you spoiler crazy kids, can someone post a spoiler about this whole new tragedy that's about to occur? Who dies?

I'm seriously over all these H&A tragedies, because I get so attached and I end up spending 30mins of every night in tears, and this can't be good for me lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...ive already posted all the spoilers about this tragedy in previous posts...but since im in such a happy and good mood i'll post em again for you...but they dont really say who dies...just brief summaries of what happens everyday...tht we read on the tv guide...so dont complain...

This is for next week 26th-30th June

Monday: Summer Bay rallies together as the desperate search for Kim, Martha, Robbie, Belle and Kit begins after the chopper crash. Tasha's grief takes its toll as she goes into premature labour. PG

Tuesday: Tasha fights to save the life of her unborn baby. Macca and Ric face off in a fiery battle over Cassie. Alf pushes himself to the limit as the chopper crash rescue continues. PG

Wednesday: Hope is fading fast for the victims of the chopper crash. Cassie is forced to make a choice between Ric and Macca. Amanda angrily rejects her mother's attempts at reconciliation.

Thursday: Tony's the bearer of heartbreaking news from ground zero. Rachel finally cracks as her grief overwhelms her. Alf suffers a heart attack.

Friday: Summer Bay struggles to accept the loss of five loved ones. Rachel's inner turmoil sends her on a dangerous downward spiral. Matilda battles with severe self esteem issues as torment over her injury continues.

This is for the week after 3rd-7th July

Monday: Rachel turns to drugs and alcohol to cope with her grief. Jack gives up on life as the pain of losing Martha overwhelms him.

Tuesday: Summer Bay is rocked by more devastating news about the chopper crash. Tasha begs Jack to keep fighting, but can she get through to him before it's too late? Beth and Amanda form an unlikely bond in the wake of the tragedy.

Wednesday: A blast from the past has a shocking secret for Lucas. Matilda is left devastated by Lucas's rejection. Amanda makes a life-altering sacrifice.

Thursday: Dan's world is turned upside down when he makes a surprising discovery. Matilda's self loathing takes a dangerous turn. Cassie and Ric continue to grow closer.

Friday: Rachel's self destructive behaviour leads to a vicious showdown with Leah. The community gathers to farewell Peter with a heartfelt memorial service. Cassie and Ric reunite as they create a birthday surprise for Alf.

Thats it...My poor jacky *hugs*

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Friday: Summer Bay struggles to accept the loss of five loved ones. Ok so 5 people die in the crash.
Well 4 and the 5th one could possibly be Peter.

We can see that Kim'll die since Rachel can't cope wih her grief....Martha dies, since Jack also can't handle his grief...Belle doesn't since she rekindles her relationship with Amanda...are they really killing off Robbie? They'd probably kill off Kit since she doesn't have much of a role anyway.

I'm disappointed. If this is right, then I won't be watching. The Kim/Rachel and Martha/Jack r/ships have been the only reason why i watch it!

BTW: Thanks tasha!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no no...martha wont die coz she signed on to a 3yr contract...or more maybe/hopefully...and she just joined the cast...and id die if she dies coz then jack will die...

kim may die coz like his meant to be leaving the show...and kit will coz like shes not a main cast...and robbie is also scheduled to leave the show this year...so i think the 3 boys may die and the 2 girls will survive...

and martha just got married...they cant kill her off already...hmph

BTW: no problemo grk_styl :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
shortie_689 said:
but tasha the forum the back to the bay suggest otherwise...
well then i dont like that forum...i want to believe my theory...coz im gonna be really sad if that forum is correct..

ok shortie ur gonna have to tell me wat the other forum says...coz im confuzzling my self :(

ok i have a theory about this crash...well not really a theory just somethings i put together whilse going to the shops :p

i dont think kim or robbie died...and my reason for this is that at the logies kim had facial hair...and i remember some1 saying on this thread or maybe it was somewhere else...that...but dont quote me on it...that kim and robbie had to grow facial hair for the show...which im guessing it them being stranded in the middle of no where...n i dont think martha or belle died either...as they both have new relationships which cant exactly end already...and well maybe kit is the last person to die...since well she only comes on the show every once in a while...so i think they all survive except kit...and i pray that im right...except for the kit part...i dont want her to die...but some1 has to :p

wat u guys think??

ok u guys have to watch this clip...well u dont have to but yeh...its sooooo cute...its of jack and martha...my new it couple :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRLzmFLZIfY&search=Home%20and%20Away-%20Jack%20and%20Martha

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey guys, i was wondering why i hadnt heard from the H&A forum in soo long...
as for this second forum you guys are talking about, just keep me posted of the spoilers, and i know you all will ('specially u, tasha :))
anywhooo yeah... poor alf.. and matty's stupid. she should have burnt to a crisp in that fire... silly girl.

"Chubby"

HSC
SiZmOs said:
hey guys, i was wondering why i hadnt heard from the H&A forum in soo long...
as for this second forum you guys are talking about, just keep me posted of the spoilers, and i know you all will ('specially u, tasha :))
anywhooo yeah... poor alf.. and matty's stupid. she should have burnt to a crisp in that fire... silly girl.
I'm here :)........ahhahah............where's tasha? yooohoooo??!?!? ahahahha

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Chubby said:
I'm here :)........ahhahah............where's tasha? yooohoooo??!?!? ahahahha
tasha will be here. she always is...
hold on, is there anything else she watches on tonight? BB or OC or something else like that? it should be noted at this point that i dont watch those shows so i dont know when they are on...

"Chubby"

HSC
SiZmOs said:
tasha will be here. she always is...
hold on, is there anything else she watches on tonight? BB or OC or something else like that? it should be noted at this point that i dont watch those shows so i dont know when they are on...
BB just finished and the oc is on tomorrow, hmmmmm.....desperate housewives start now.........ahahah

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
does tasha watch DH though?
i saw a shirt that had "i love desperate housewives" i was going to buy it, but i dont know how many people would actually get it

"Chubby"

HSC
SiZmOs said:
does tasha watch DH though?
i saw a shirt that had "i love desperate housewives" i was going to buy it, but i dont know how many people would actually get it

i'not sure, unless she's a supernatural fan. AHAHAH i wouldn't, i have never seen one single episode of desperate housewives. Hey Sizmos, did u watch tonight's ep of H and A?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
its a guys shirt meant to imply that any housewife which is desperate for some lovin' is somethin im interested in. lol lame i know..
and yes, i did watch 2nites ep.. its so dumb how the radio played the chopper's broadcast.. how would they have even gotten it in the first place??

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hahahahahahahaa...sizmos u know me toooooo well

yeh i am watching desperate housewives

but ive alwayz been checking this forum to see if anyone replied me...and no1 did...so i just gave up...sorry...and ive been on the other home and away forum all day...but i still love u guyz...i'll come back here :)

im glad u guys have noticed my absense even tho home and away just finished 90mins ago :p

and im really depressed by home and away atm...i really dont want martha to die...and seeing jack sad makes me sad...i know that is really lame...but yeh thats me :)

and that radio msg was really demented...as if ud put that on the radio...some pplz are just soo stupid

HUGE SPOILER!! and it got nttn to do with the crash...but i found some stuf out about survivors today that'll i'll post too...

Peter has a son...Andrew...and his like a teenager...and he moves to the bay (i think) and him and belle hook up...woot woot

ok and from that we know that belle survives the crash..and martha does as well...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...reading that on the other forum srsly made my day...but that wont be for another few weeks...my guess up to 4 weeks

oh and tasha has a baby girl...so cute...but no news about mumma rose yet...woot woot

there you go...my contribution :) hope u enjoy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)