Home and Away (12 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
this is for chubby...its a summary of yesterday

SBH – Tony is shocked when Luke tells him that it’s the truth, ie the baby is his.
As Sally takes Lee to the office, Tony WAY goes off at Luke – wondering why he’s kept this a secret, and why he didn’t use protection.
BUSH – alf, Macca & Amanda are at the search base camp. Alf & Macca are concerned that there’s been no rainfall in this area for ages – so the prospect of the LOST finding water will be almost impossible.
Meanwhile, Amanda is talking on her mobile – sounds like she is in deep discussion with someone. The connection drops out, and alf comments that Amanda is lucky to get any kind of signal out here.
Macca offers her the use of their satellite phone, but Amanda insist that its no that important.
SBH – sally & lee are in the (acting) principal’s office. Sally wants lee to tell her parents, but lee only agrees to see a counsellor.
Breyburn enters the office, as lee is bailing.
In the corridor, Tilly & Cassie about talking to Luke about lee, when lee grabs Luke and they go into a classroom.
When Luke tells lee that he’s getting a lot of heat about all of this, and needs her to come clean, lee insists that she needs more time.
Back in the office, Breyburn tell sally that he took that unexpected leave because of the shock about happen to Hyde. Sally tells him to speak to the school secretary about amending his leave application (as he came back early).
When Breyburn is in the secretary’s office, he realises that he needs to speak to sally again, so he approaches the principal’s office door, he overhears sally & Tony talking about less’ pregnancy.
Breyburn enter the classroom, and confronts lee & Luke. Lee is further devastated when Breyburn says that this is the biggest mistake on his life.
When sally enters the room, Breyburn says that he was comforting lee.
DINER – colleen talks to Macca. She tells him that he should do whatever it takes to get through this tough time.
When colleen walks away, Macca (of course) phones his drug dealer.
BACHELOR PAD – Amanda enters, and questions Macca about whether the search equipment, techniques they are using are effectual (see below for explanation). Macca suggests that they are.
Amanda then sees the small bag of drugs that he has.
HUNTER HOUSE – Luke & lee talk about Breyburn. Luke wonders why lee cares about breyburn’s reputation, when he doesn’t care about her.
Tiny then tries to talk to lee (insisting that her parents have the right to know), and when they are talking, Tilly, Ric & Cassie arrive – and overhear.
Tilly rushes to the kitchen – and blames herself for this, ie “I mean nothing to him because I AM nothing !!!”
BACHELOR PAD – Amanda tries to give Macca a pep talk. She insists that Macca needs to get through this without his old vices (drugs) esp. for when they find Martha etc.
HUNTER HOUSE – in Luke’s room, lee thanks Luke before she bails.
Ric confronts Luke, who says that he can’t let lee down now. Ric is way annoyed – and wonders how Luke thinks that Tilly is dealing with all of this.
In the main part of the house, Tony & Cassie try to comfort/talk to Tilly – with no effect.
Luke approaches Tilly – and everyone else decides to bail.
Luke tries to talk to tilly, asking her to trust him. Tilly is WAY emotional when she says, “how can I?”
After Luke bails, Tilly goes to fridge, and gets out a chocolate pudding. She starts to wolf it down.
BACHELOR PAD – Macca & Amanda talk about Cassie and about Macca’s life. Amanda insists that if this town has given her a 2-nd chance, maybe they will with Macca as well.
DINER – Macca enters, as Ric & Cassie are talking. Colleen asks Macca (whose arm is still in a sling mid you) to help her in the storeroom.
When he is done, colleen insists that he eat the pancakes that she has made for him.
Ric sees that Cassie is paying close attention to Macca, and he insists that she should talk to Macca (as Ric way trusts Cassie).
Ric then bails, and Cassie over and speaks to Macca, who makes it V clear to Cassie that as long as she is happy (with Ric), he is happy.
SBH – Luke & lee are talking in a classroom. Luke insists that he just can’t do this any more.
Breyburn overhears that conversation, and enters the room. He insists that his career won’t be destroyed by this – and that lee will either have to terminate the pregnancy, or Luke & lee will have to keep up the happy family act.
DINER – Amanda enters, and Macca tells him that he had no real luck with Cassie today.
Answer answers her mobile, as Morag & alf enter.
Amanda tries all she can on the phone to cut some kind of deal – but when off the phone, she tells alf & Co that all the monies for her film and some other places has been used up. Amanda continues by saying that, because her money is tied up in overseas accounts (which will take time to get her hands on), the search will have to end. (end of ep)

and for shortie...im not sure who dies but i have a feeling quite opp to yours. I have a feeling maybe Colin will die coz he not special. And if you read the following spoiler if will contain stuff that happens in the upcoming weeks...sorry

Martha def wont die coz ive seen pics of her shooting new eps with jack, and she signed an extra 2 year contract with the show :)
Kit and Kim dont coz Rachel overhears them talking about their kiss
Robbie won't coz he didnt drink the water
Belle wont coz she hooks up with Drew

hope it helps

shortie_689

HSC
Nearly as Lame as me having to wait for a call up to come and marry Kane on Home and Away and live Happily Ever After on the sets of Home and Away or at KFC wherever he decides to stick it out... OH I MISS KANE all these KFC ADDS are adding to my traumatised ordeal

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
this is for chubby...its a summary of yesterday

SBH – Tony is shocked when Luke tells him that it’s the truth, ie the baby is his.
As Sally takes Lee to the office, Tony WAY goes off at Luke – wondering why he’s kept this a secret, and why he didn’t use protection.
BUSH – alf, Macca & Amanda are at the search base camp. Alf & Macca are concerned that there’s been no rainfall in this area for ages – so the prospect of the LOST finding water will be almost impossible.
Meanwhile, Amanda is talking on her mobile – sounds like she is in deep discussion with someone. The connection drops out, and alf comments that Amanda is lucky to get any kind of signal out here.
Macca offers her the use of their satellite phone, but Amanda insist that its no that important.
SBH – sally & lee are in the (acting) principal’s office. Sally wants lee to tell her parents, but lee only agrees to see a counsellor.
Breyburn enters the office, as lee is bailing.
In the corridor, Tilly & Cassie about talking to Luke about lee, when lee grabs Luke and they go into a classroom.
When Luke tells lee that he’s getting a lot of heat about all of this, and needs her to come clean, lee insists that she needs more time.
Back in the office, Breyburn tell sally that he took that unexpected leave because of the shock about happen to Hyde. Sally tells him to speak to the school secretary about amending his leave application (as he came back early).
When Breyburn is in the secretary’s office, he realises that he needs to speak to sally again, so he approaches the principal’s office door, he overhears sally & Tony talking about less’ pregnancy.
Breyburn enter the classroom, and confronts lee & Luke. Lee is further devastated when Breyburn says that this is the biggest mistake on his life.
When sally enters the room, Breyburn says that he was comforting lee.
DINER – colleen talks to Macca. She tells him that he should do whatever it takes to get through this tough time.
When colleen walks away, Macca (of course) phones his drug dealer.
BACHELOR PAD – Amanda enters, and questions Macca about whether the search equipment, techniques they are using are effectual (see below for explanation). Macca suggests that they are.
Amanda then sees the small bag of drugs that he has.
HUNTER HOUSE – Luke & lee talk about Breyburn. Luke wonders why lee cares about breyburn’s reputation, when he doesn’t care about her.
Tiny then tries to talk to lee (insisting that her parents have the right to know), and when they are talking, Tilly, Ric & Cassie arrive – and overhear.
Tilly rushes to the kitchen – and blames herself for this, ie “I mean nothing to him because I AM nothing !!!”
BACHELOR PAD – Amanda tries to give Macca a pep talk. She insists that Macca needs to get through this without his old vices (drugs) esp. for when they find Martha etc.
HUNTER HOUSE – in Luke’s room, lee thanks Luke before she bails.
Ric confronts Luke, who says that he can’t let lee down now. Ric is way annoyed – and wonders how Luke thinks that Tilly is dealing with all of this.
In the main part of the house, Tony & Cassie try to comfort/talk to Tilly – with no effect.
Luke approaches Tilly – and everyone else decides to bail.
Luke tries to talk to tilly, asking her to trust him. Tilly is WAY emotional when she says, “how can I?”
After Luke bails, Tilly goes to fridge, and gets out a chocolate pudding. She starts to wolf it down.
BACHELOR PAD – Macca & Amanda talk about Cassie and about Macca’s life. Amanda insists that if this town has given her a 2-nd chance, maybe they will with Macca as well.
DINER – Macca enters, as Ric & Cassie are talking. Colleen asks Macca (whose arm is still in a sling mid you) to help her in the storeroom.
When he is done, colleen insists that he eat the pancakes that she has made for him.
Ric sees that Cassie is paying close attention to Macca, and he insists that she should talk to Macca (as Ric way trusts Cassie).
Ric then bails, and Cassie over and speaks to Macca, who makes it V clear to Cassie that as long as she is happy (with Ric), he is happy.
SBH – Luke & lee are talking in a classroom. Luke insists that he just can’t do this any more.
Breyburn overhears that conversation, and enters the room. He insists that his career won’t be destroyed by this – and that lee will either have to terminate the pregnancy, or Luke & lee will have to keep up the happy family act.
DINER – Amanda enters, and Macca tells him that he had no real luck with Cassie today.
Answer answers her mobile, as Morag & alf enter.
Amanda tries all she can on the phone to cut some kind of deal – but when off the phone, she tells alf & Co that all the monies for her film and some other places has been used up. Amanda continues by saying that, because her money is tied up in overseas accounts (which will take time to get her hands on), the search will have to end. (end of ep)

and for shortie...im not sure who dies but i have a feeling quite opp to yours. I have a feeling maybe Colin will die coz he not special. And if you read the following spoiler if will contain stuff that happens in the upcoming weeks...sorry

Martha def wont die coz ive seen pics of her shooting new eps with jack, and she signed an extra 2 year contract with the show :)
Kit and Kim dont coz Rachel overhears them talking about their kiss
Robbie won't coz he didnt drink the water
Belle wont coz she hooks up with Drew

hope it helps

Thanks heaps for the review and spoiler :)

i can't believe i miss seeing who this breyburn guy is.....i wonder if he is like really really old. ahahaha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
nah breyburn isnt that old, probs around Sally's age :p

haha and shortie you wanna marry kane just as much as i wanna marry Paul (jack) :p, but lucky for you kane isnt 10 years older then you like Paul is 10 years older then me *cries*

and it looks like we got a new visitor to our thread :) Hi fnkychk. Yeh it is pretty lame that only the pilot dies, but they cant kill off the main cast. That's just heart breaking :p

HSC
tasha1188 said:
How do u know that Martha won't be a ghost for the next two years? ;)

Oooh, I also saw the ad with Kane!! About time! :) The girl with him reminded me of Chloe...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
shortie_689 said:
OH GOOD... I HOPE THEY HURRY UP THIS IS ACTUALLY AND IM SHOCKED TO SAY IT BUT GETTING BORInG
Agreed, I mean they have done a good job of making it believable etc but for a TV like H&A with people our age and our attention spans it is dragging on.

Good to hear no regulars die also. :)

Yes and I only saw the Kane KFC add today also.

*hopeful*

HSC
yeh the kfc chick does look familiar

but hey kit isnt regular cast and isnt she the most likely to die ? i really hope she doesnt though n her n kim hook up and rachel can just go od again

LynH1326

HSC
I hate when these storylines run for too long... And I thought the Josh West/Who killed him? was getting annoying!
At least it hasn't gone back to a few years ago when Neighbours and H&A were copying story lines.... with the main older guy's wife dying and a big fire...... and they were on in the same week..... :mad1:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
well well well. its been a few days since ive made an appearance, but never fear, the one and only sizmos is back!
while i was gone i missed a few episodes, but thanks to you guys, i was kept up to date. i saw last nights... silly kim and kit. what are they thinking? especially kim! racheal is so much hotter!!
apart from the people who already know, when do you think that these guys will be rescued? in how many episodes time? i sincerely hope its by wednesday at the latest.
also, welcome to our crazy little world, fnkychk and LynH1326. if you ever miss an episode or need something clarified, just let us know. tasha will probably be first in, but the rest of us like to help too. oh, and Kid.@dmin, are you going to be sticking around indefinately? considering you never really got a proper welcome, welcome!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I have been on BOS for over a year and usually just read everyone comments on H&A but you guys/girls are a great bunch and yes I shall be sticking around indefinitely, so you can welcome me. :)

Nah I think Kim is better off with Kit hopefully its meant to be. I also hope the survivors get rescued soon preferably next week.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Chocolate_lover- your ghost theory cracks me up, and no its not true

omg i read an article last nite with Bobby Morley (Drew) and he was saying something about the writers not dragging the storylines for too long, and that gave me a real good laugh. I'll post the article later. i dont have time atm.

Welcome Back Sizmos :)

And LynH1326, i never really watched Neighbours (thats a lie) but yeh. i reckon neighbours alwayz copied home and away's storylines, coz not a bone in my body will ever believe that home and away would copy neighbours, its just too good for that show :p (dont me mean to be please)

And Sizmos, i think they will be found on monday right at the end of the episode and taken back to the bay on tuesdays ep.

oh yeh i forgot about Kim...i want him with Kit. She's normal. Rachel is just a crazy drunk drug addict with a cute brother:) and her voice annoys me :p then again so does marthas *slaps self*

Arrrgggghhh...3 day wait. im going to die *cries and dies and runs off*

bubye

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I am both a Neighbours and H&A loyal fan, I doubt any of the shows copy story lines I mean they are aimed at teenagers\young adults and deal with similar issues so some story lines will be similar, also got to remember production times and schedules etc.

shortie_689

HSC
Welcome to our thread of PEACE and PLEASANTNESS...
if they dont hurry up im going to et a little bit bored with this story line...
I actually want Kit to die she annoys me sooooo much....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh true true

but i reckon haa deal with more serious issues that teens face in todays society (teenage pregnancy and eating disorders and more but i cant think of them) which makes the show, in my opinion, more popular. :) and neighbours just confuses me. but this is all about home and away so screw neighbours :)

Yaaaaay...i cant wait till next week...exciting *parties*

Shortie, why is this thread of Peace and Pleasantness??

im so not use to the pleasantness part coz in the other haa forum theres a j/m appreciation thread and every1 just rants on about how much they hate tasha and they have now called her trasha :p so not pleasentness there :)

this is a link to a video of home and away of what is happening in the far distant future, it contains some spoilers, so watch it if you dare :)

http://backtothebay.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15748&st=0

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I agree with you on that Tasha but I think both shows have there up and down moments.

Peace and Pleasantness I guess because we can all discuss H&A in a civilized manner and I know that the Tash + Jack relationship is bad news for Martha + Jack fans but there is no need not to be pleasant.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha you have to be unpleasent if your a die hard jack/martha fan...like me and the other girls in the forum :p...but its fun

LynH1326

HSC
tasha1188 said:
, i never really watched Neighbours (thats a lie) but yeh. i reckon neighbours alwayz copied home and away's storylines, coz not a bone in my body will ever believe that home and away would copy neighbours, its just too good for that show :p (dont me mean to be please)
Nah i hate neighbours... its just one stupid thing after another with that one. It's kind of like those american soapies that are on during the day. I only ever watched neighbours that one week where the 2 story lines of the shows were very very similar.....

Thanks for the welcome guys! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)