Home and Away (13 Viewers)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
tasha1188 said:
i like him in that picture :) his like an aussie seth cohen :p woot woot
I dont know... he looks like a poor man's Seth Cohen I'd say.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Last edited:

shortie_689

HSC
OMG is rachel annoying anyone else... I wish she would go out to search and they find a way to kill her off... god i wish she would piss off...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
tnx for the definition...

yeh bobby is a poor man's adam brody :p and jessica tovey (belle) is a poor man's mischa too :p

and omg i agree with u shortie...rachel is really annoying me atm...i cant wait for her brother to come :)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
jodi gordon and jason smith are going to be at bateau bay on the central coast signing autograpghs and shit on next sat 11-11.145. i wanted to go but have to work :(

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
jodi gordon and jason smith are going to be at bateau bay on the central coast signing autograpghs and shit on next sat 11-11.145. i wanted to go but have to work :(
damn. woulda been good to go to.

"Chubby"

HSC
i laughed today, at the reaction of racheal after she slapped leah, with that lip thing..ahahha..but yes, i agree .....she is an annoying prick atm

o my lord, the producers dragged on the plane crash survivor thing for too long..i'm soo bored and over it....

i want something new.....i like it how we are getting 2 new permanent characters :)

*hopeful*

HSC
i seen/got autographs of ryan kwanten (vinnie) and tammin sursock(danni).....
there was more in the middle that i just didnt bother going to

cant stand rachel, kim n kit should b together, 4eva lol

shortie_689

HSC
I hate tammin sursok... HAHA she went to my school and she dropped out for Home and Away and she would come back and visit and be like well I am here to sign autographs for all the fans... She is like a lollipop... Gosh she annoys me

"Chubby"

HSC
shortie_689 said:
I hate tammin sursok... HAHA she went to my school and she dropped out for Home and Away and she would come back and visit and be like well I am here to sign autographs for all the fans... She is like a lollipop... Gosh she annoys me

i met tammin last yr at the easter show.......im not really a big fan of hers

ahahha what school did u go to and what yr did tammin drop out?

*Lozzie*

HSC
shortie_689 said:
im not a big fan of hers i was so glad when she left the show. i never thought of her as a lollipop but now i think bout it it makes sense lol

shortie_689

HSC
Chubby said:
i met tammin last yr at the easter show.......im not really a big fan of hers

ahahha what school did u go to and what yr did tammin drop out?
I went to Ravenswood, in Gordon...
She dropped out at like the beginning of yr 11... It was so sad when she came back people acted like they were her slave suckin up to her like they would do everything for her, get her food and everything, it was so pathetic

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
my cousin went to ravenswood too :p

i wanna go see jodi gordon...that would be awesome

and i read yesterday that any student can get a job at home and away and you have to do all this stuf and wat nots...and i really want that job...but my friends said that i'd be useless coz i'd probs just be gushing ova paul :p...which is most likely to be true

and has any1 else noticed that martha didnt say anything in yesterdays episode...and so far she hasnt said anything...hehe

and rachel needs to die...well not really...but i hate her...and im glad leah is kicking her out...coz she doesnt deserve to be around leah...poor leah...

and seeing tasha and jack together makes me sick...*pucks*

some spoilers for the 24th - 28th

Monday: A mystery figure sets fire to Summer Bay High. Belle continues her devious plot to destroy Ric and Cassie's relationship. Matilda's eating disorder sinks to a devastating low.

Tuesday: Sally and Belle fight for their lives as they remain trapped in the burning school. Matilda's problem reaches a dramatic crisis-point.

Wednesday: Drew's anger at his late father boils over in an explosive rage. The truth about Matilda's condition is finally exposed.

Thursday: Rachel learns the truth about Kim and Kit's passionate liaison. Brad goes to great lengths to protect his shocking secret. Dan races against the clock to stop Drew leaving the Bay.

Friday: Rachel and Kim's relationship is on the line because of his affair. Tasha and Jack acknowledge their adulterous feelings for one another. A second fire leads the police to realise there's a pyromaniac in town.

im gonna die

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
does anybody know if that drinking water the survivors drank was clean or dirrty??!?!

tasha and racheal are annoying the hell out of me now.........

*hopeful*

HSC
hahah yeh i noticed how martha's gone totally mute

tashas stupid and rachels just pathetic, i cant it stand it wen they dont listen 2 other ppl

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
im not sure if this is a spoiler or not...but i'll just put it in a spoiler thing just incase...its got to do with the water

the water is contaminated or well poisoned...and martha belle and colin all fall sick and not robbie coz he didnt drink it as we saw last night

i was amazed in lasts nights ep when martha actualy said smtg hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)